Team OctOs presents Oct-N.
We maintain a current release record and change-log on our website: http://www.teamoctos.com
We have GApps here.
Use GApps of your choosing, we prefer Open GApps
• Camera server may crash on constant usage. Use Camera Restarter available on Play Store.
• Thumbnail of content captured with stock camera is not shown properly except LineageOS Gallery.
- Download ROM .zip file and MD5 file, and grab your favorite Open Gapps package http://opengapps.org
- Reboot to Recovery (Note: Use Reboot to Recovery from Power Menu, Hardware-based boot to recovery, or adb reboot recovery - ROM Manager or similar software is NOT supported)
--- TWRP is the ONLY recovery Team OctOs uses - We do not support flashing on CWM ---
The Oct-N ROM installation script will automatically wipe /system, /cache, and /dalvik-cache. There is no need to do these before or after flashing the ROM unless you are instructed to by your Gapps Provider. When dirty flashing weekly updates, you MUST reflash Gapps along with any other files, apps, custom mods or kernels etc.. (anything that resides in system partition)
- Flash ROM, GApps and any additional .ZIP files
Download from Google Drive!
The foundation of the Android OS is the fact that is it open-source. We have all code we use internally in the creation of Oct-N available on our GitHub repositories.
Unless otherwise specified, all Oct-N builds kernel souce can be found on github at Team-OctOS.
Team OctOs GitHub - http://www.github.com/Team-OctOs
Team OctOs Gerrit Review - http://www.teamoctos.com:8080
Team OctOs GPLv2 License - http://www.teamoctos.com/license/
Team OctOs Patreon Campaign - https://www.patreon.com/TOctOs
Donate to OctOS Development (PayPal)
Want To Build Your Own?
Check out the ReadMe on our GitHub for Instructions
OctOS Nougat [ha3g] , ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Last Updated 2018-04-24