• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][7.1.2][OFFICIAL] AIM ROM v2.5 [OMS/DUI][FINAL][TISSOT]

Search This thread

abhinavgupta371

Recognized Developer
banner.png
about.png
AIMROM is based on Lineage OS. We AIM to provide you with an experience of unmatched stability, performance, battery life, customizations and useful features that are picked out by our team and testers. We ensure that the sweet taste of latest Android essence stays with your device.. Introducing Nougat based AIMROM for "TISSOT"
features.png
DIVE DEEP INTO THE FREEDOM HUB STATUSBAR :
Superuser indicator on/of Network Traffic indicators Custom Carrier Label Custom Statusbar icons Brightness Control Double-Tap On Statusbar to Sleep
INTERFACE :
DARK/LIGHT THEME Custom Density settings Media cover art on/off Quick settings on lockscreen on/off And more..
BUTTONS :
Live volume Hardware Key Configuration Power Menu Configuration Advanced reboot FIngerprint vibration Fingerprint keystore unlock And more..
MISC :
Alarm blocker System app remover Screenshot Sound The list goes on.......
More Goodies Are On Their Way!
Downloads.png
meetourteam.png
Emmanuel N. D. Enlinger (not a member of XDA) -->Founder/project maintainer@Anand N v --> Co Founder/Head developer@Shadowreaper1 --> Lead developer@Klabit87 --> Developer
@Abhishek
@ramesh
@ironhRT
@ghpranav
@satya
@Myron
@arjun
keepintouch.png
JOIN OUR COMMUNITIES
ourgit.png
DONATIONS ARE NOT NECESSARY, BUT IT WILL HELP US PAY SERVER BILLS, EACH AND EVERY PENNY FROM YOU IS VALUABLE If you love our work and want to help us? then click the button:angel::angel:​

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    banner.png
    about.png
    AIMROM is based on Lineage OS. We AIM to provide you with an experience of unmatched stability, performance, battery life, customizations and useful features that are picked out by our team and testers. We ensure that the sweet taste of latest Android essence stays with your device.. Introducing Nougat based AIMROM for "TISSOT"
    features.png
    DIVE DEEP INTO THE FREEDOM HUB STATUSBAR :
    Superuser indicator on/of Network Traffic indicators Custom Carrier Label Custom Statusbar icons Brightness Control Double-Tap On Statusbar to Sleep
    INTERFACE :
    DARK/LIGHT THEME Custom Density settings Media cover art on/off Quick settings on lockscreen on/off And more..
    BUTTONS :
    Live volume Hardware Key Configuration Power Menu Configuration Advanced reboot FIngerprint vibration Fingerprint keystore unlock And more..
    MISC :
    Alarm blocker System app remover Screenshot Sound The list goes on.......
    More Goodies Are On Their Way!
    Downloads.png
    meetourteam.png
    Emmanuel N. D. Enlinger (not a member of XDA) -->Founder/project maintainer@Anand N v --> Co Founder/Head developer@Shadowreaper1 --> Lead developer@Klabit87 --> Developer
    @Abhishek
    @ramesh
    @ironhRT
    @ghpranav
    @satya
    @Myron
    @arjun
    keepintouch.png
    JOIN OUR COMMUNITIES
    ourgit.png
    DONATIONS ARE NOT NECESSARY, BUT IT WILL HELP US PAY SERVER BILLS, EACH AND EVERY PENNY FROM YOU IS VALUABLE If you love our work and want to help us? then click the button:angel::angel:​

Wow thanks!
    If LED works i'll install it!

Sent from my Mi A1 using XDA Labs
    Yep it do works

rom is fine but cam not work . Snapchat "has stopped". in any case, I will not use it as a daily driver
    so what should i call this, a review? if your are not going to use it in any case why bother reporting bugs at all. And this kind of comment is no good for anybody at any rate
    is VOLTE working ?