• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM] [7.1.2] [OFFICIAL] ResurrectionRemix 5.8.5 [x720][x727]

Search This thread

zapinho

Apr 6, 2014
This is the following, I can not listen to music because the application dies after a few minutes of running. The greenify mode is turned off, the background application limit option in the default option is set. I also took it from the battery optimization but the problem continues .. I do not know what else to do

villarleg

Nov 25, 2016
Alcalá de Henares
This is the following, I can not listen to music because the application dies after a few minutes of running. The greenify mode is turned off, the background application limit option in the default option is set. I also took it from the battery optimization but the problem continues .. I do not know what else to do

Try clearing data and cache of the app

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171217-071023.jpg
    Screenshot_20171217-071023.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 313

fabiodifa

Apr 25, 2017
Not needed, but if you can, you can do a cache and dalvik wipe only before flashing

I use Parallel Space to have a second account of Whatsapp. I noticed that with some Gapps the app in Parallel Space autostart when I turn on the phone, with other Gapps no...I think it is not ROM related (I experienced the same with other custom ROM): do you have an idea of a possible reason of this strange behaviour?

villarleg

Nov 25, 2016
Alcalá de Henares
I use Parallel Space to have a second account of Whatsapp. I noticed that with some Gapps the app in Parallel Space autostart when I turn on the phone, with other Gapps no...I think it is not ROM related (I experienced the same with other custom ROM): do you have an idea of a possible reason of this strange behaviour?
Maybe caused by Google Services, wich is included in gapps package

My infinite respect to You. Tell me, when can we expect the Assembly of the Oreo?
We need to wait until RR Team work on Oreo Sources

kaivorth

Jun 11, 2011
I have the same question, awesome ROM though, I know there is a bunch of different battery configurations/profiles, Can somebody chime in with any options you tried?

I'm getting loads of battery life clean installing this, and flashing the black screen kernel.

From there you can set your CPU governor settings to what you please in the black kernel thread.

I have mine more from performance, and getting great battery life too.

I've tried loads of ROMs, this is the best hands down with the kernel.

vulcan4d

Mar 24, 2011
How do you fix the lack of bass in the speakers?

I just got the X727 and tested all the features before installing the custom Remix rom. What amazed me is the speaker quality. After installing Resurrection Remix the speakers lost all bass and sounds very tiny. How do you get the quality back? The music through the headphones is also so so. I used the AudioFX to get it close but it's still not the same. What are you guys using to restore the sound quality back?

kaneorotar

Oct 20, 2009
rotar.tk
How do you fix the lack of bass in the speakers?

I just got the X727 and tested all the features before installing the custom Remix rom. What amazed me is the speaker quality. After installing Resurrection Remix the speakers lost all bass and sounds very tiny. How do you get the quality back? The music through the headphones is also so so. I used the AudioFX to get it close but it's still not the same. What are you guys using to restore the sound quality back?

Maybe try V4A or Dolby Atmos? (Both available as Magisk modules)

May 13, 2015
Magisk not installing successfully

I thought magisk was built into the rom, but when I booted it up, I couldn't find magisk anywhere. After that, I was trying to install magisk by flashing the zip but twrp keeps saying that the image is patched. Is there any way to install magisk then?

Oel

Oct 25, 2014
Almeria
For me, that's the best rom, and i tested all of them. Stable, very customizle, very speedy, no bugs. My phone and i love this rom.
Thank you so much Villarleg, for your great work!

May 13, 2015
Install the magisk manager app and you should be good to go.

I did install magisk manager after doing a fresh install of the rom, but it shows that magisk is not installed. After that, I installed the latest magisk v15 zip through twrp which made the phone bootloop and then I had to wipe the phone, and install the rom again, still without root. SuperSu works fine, but I just want to have the extra features of magisk. What magisk version are you running? Any help would be appreciated.

Top Liked Posts