Singapore
Xiaomi Poco F1
Google Pixel 7a
nice work by the way ....i have a q

any screen shot for the rom
is it support themes
double tap to wake the screen is working or not
android version

2) LATER (Lineage Android Theme Engine Reborn)
3) DT2W is not included. Go download custom kernels for that
4) 7.1.1

Is possible flash this ROM as update from CM14.1 20161225 ?
Can I dirty flash over CM14.1?

Yes

does camera work on WT86047?

You can try it should work.

What is main difference between lineage OS and cynogen OS?
Just the name different or anything specific? :)
Just curious to flash ;)

"We are just a fork"

looks gd.. but will it support video call from jio or other

No. Video IMS is broken at the moment.

raymond_bqg

Oct 27, 2015
LINEAGE......the PERFECT name I think.
Just flash it.
Felling awesome.
Thanx to devs who going to take care of the prince (GOOD BYE OLD KING) and the maintainer @nicknitewolf who bring it to ur device.

Reactions: Henry jarvis

part 1994

Jul 16, 2012
Great that you have moved from CM to Lineage.

Also the Volume up + Volume Down + Power to enter recovery mode is working for me.
I think the problem with entering recovery is what version of TWRP Recovery you're using.
Correct me if I am wrong though. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: diago27

Henry jarvis

Jan 1, 2017
asking

Well, i'am noob,

I wanna ask, this rom has allready for usefully everyday ?? Or not a bug ??
Ehm video call force close ?? Or not working fully ??

Happy new year dev & all ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    0rrLJBA.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Important information:
    This thread is for LineageOS 14.1 opensource builds for Wingtech WT88047, marketed as Redmi 2 by Xiaomi (but I'm not sure this company really exist). The following will not be supported in this thread:
    • Custom Kernels
    • Mods
    • Modified system files
    • Xposed

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • voLTE

What's not working :

• Use VOL UP + VOL DOWN + POWER button to enter recovery mode

Instructions :

• Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Official Weekly Builds:
    https://download.lineageos.org/wt88047

TWRP:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3611503

Open GApps ARM - 7.1.2 - Nano:
    http://opengapps.org/

I would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

Credits :

@banmeifyouwant: For his initial kernel source
    @ketut.kumajaya: For his major contributions to Wingtech (OSS Xiaomi)
    @zwliew: Initial device tree reference, contributions for OSS kernel
    @premaca: "Me: HAALP!" He answered me
    LineageOS Team
    CyanogenMod Team
    Xiaomi: For MAYBE providing the not so useful Kernel Source Code after 1 whole year of waiting

Donations :

Bitcoin addresses:

Paypal:

Source Code :

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][7.1.2][WT88047] LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 2

Contributors
    nicknitewolf, premaca, ketut.kumajaya
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: LP Bootloader
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2016-12-31
    Last Updated 2017-09-23
    Supported Firmware:

Downloads:

wt88047: https://goo.gl/FNbbMP
    wt86047: https://goo.gl/YHufVo

Note:
    It is the firmware LineageOS supports and all users are expected to be on this very firmware. So it's mandatory that you flash this firmware via TWRP if you're newly installing Lineage.
    You don't need to reflash this everytime you update you LineageOS build.

To add on:
    There seems to be some confusion with this post in general. If you are coming from a stock MIUI Lollipop build, it is highly unlikely that you would need to update your firmware with the one above since Xiaomi hardly updates its firmware on older devices. Otherwise, if you are not sure what firmware you currently have, I urge you to flash the firmware linked above.

Why should I even flash this firmware?
    The simple answer is that this firmware is known working with LineageOS builds and I am currently running it. Running other versions of the firmware (Like the Kitkat firmware) may warrant unheard of bugs and / or bugs that have been squashed long ago.

When should I flash this firmware?
    This firmware should only be flashed once, anytime before the first boot into LineageOS.
    DEV Update 20170418

Let me address certain issues:

1) There would soon be a 7.1.2 build on the official downloads page, things to take note are as follows...
    • Update your Gapps (Preferably the latest Gapps from OpenGapps)
      7.1.2 causes old 7.1.1 Gapps to crash SUW and that is not very nice to deal with
    • Wait patiently for the build... no ETAs please.

2) ARM64
    I started adding arm64 support for our wt88047 over 2 weeks ago. Due to a few factors such as being fairly busy, a broken device and no build server, I have not even tried compiling the source. There will be no guarantees that it would come to official since we have the 1gb variant of wt88047s (which Google considers it to be a low ram device) (NO ETAs)

3) LTR553/Liteon Sensors
    Receiving some reports on it not working on latest build, need more confirmation since I merged this patch before latest build even though it has been reported working for others. Mixed response, quite confused.

4) Yamaha 537 Magnetic Sensor
    It should be working since there are no more reports of it working after the latest build with the same patch above.

5) VoLTE
    VoLTE is supported but... it really drains the battery. I tried debugging it a while ago but I have no idea why it is doing so even though the services start of right. Will come back to it when I am free again. (NO ETAs)

This are the latest developments of LineageOS 14.1 for wt88047. I hope this would clarify certain things. At the same time, I seek everyone's cooperation to not spam this thread with ETAs as well as VoLTE. Thanks :fingers-crossed:
    New Build (20170109)
    - Various fixes
    - Upstream
    - Android 7.1.1_r9
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862694135
    My local manifest for those who want to build. (May subject to sudden changes. Don't come here crying if it suddenly does not want to compile)

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <manifest>
      <project name="LineageOS/android_device_wingtech_wt88047" path="device/wingtech/wt88047" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
      <project name="LineageOS/android_kernel_wingtech_msm8916" path="kernel/wingtech/msm8916" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
      <project name="LineageOS/android_device_cyanogen_msm8916-common" path="device/cyanogen/msm8916-common" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
      <project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_wingtech" path="vendor/wingtech" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />

<project name="LineageOS/android_device_qcom_common" path="device/qcom/common" remote="github" />
      <project name="LineageOS/android_external_stlport" path="external/stlport" remote="github" />
    </manifest>