I've resigned to the fact that this rom is just unstable and unusable. Out of nowhere, not even touching SU features, bootloop What should I try next? Should I upgrade to EMUI 8 with that complicated process of Lineage? I think I'll do lineage once I can get back into my recovery - same issues as before - booting into erecovery instead of TWPM :/ -Just a stable ROM that doesn't involve buying an unnecessary new phone
L09C432B506 says /vendor can't be mounted, no matter what I'm always stuck on the message "this phone can't be trusted. I tried earlier on B391 and the ROM worked well. Did they change how the /vendor partition behaves?
Perhaps I should just get upgrade to Oreo asap but the instructions seem fairly complicated. :|
I'm running out of space on my Mega site while I have actually dismissed all my Huawei phones 2+ years ago
On the other side, I have just obtained my second Xiaomi and I shall start filling the Mega with its resources and ROMs (with no other option but by deleting in parallel the old Huawei P9 ROMs)
Hence I'm asking Open Kirin and other Huawei P9 (Oreo) users, please if you want to save those 13.7 GB of P9 Nougat/Oreo stuff, please download and copy (and publish for future users) to your own clouds on Mega, AFH or else
Since Huawei removed the old ROMs from their servers, most of the links in P9 HWOTA9 thread OP instructions are dead. However, at the time when I had my P9 phones, I upoaded all the needed to my Mega:
Of course, rebranding and upgrading to (Chinese) Oreo by HWOTA9 are prerequisites for moving from L09/L19/L29 stock to the Treble ROMs like LOS (project still alive), and the (abandoned) P9 Open Kirin ROMs. Also, the same HWOTA9 stuff will be needed in case of bricking the Oreo or if somebody wants to go back to the Lx9 Nougat
You can contact me by PM that I could schedule cleaning the P9 ROMs based on the order you download and back-up to your clouds
Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, and including some features from SlimROM, OmniROM and original Remix ROM builds, all those creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your device !
* you should have already updated your device to the last update of EMUI 5.x !
* unlock bootloader
* your fingerprints registered must be deleted in order to switch to RROS !
* please use the last update of TWRP !
- format data via TWRP and reboot again to TWRP
( sometimes data is not properly formated - please repeat format data and reboot to TWRP )
- switch data file system from F2FS to EXT4 ***
- perform a factory reset
- install vendor.zip
- install RROS 7.1.2
- optional install Gapps
- enjoy !!! switch data file system from F2FS to EXT4 ONLY if your device not boot after was on power off mode !
If you have SIM issues please install FIX1_SIM or FIX2_SIM via TWRP !
Video camera recording issue ? - please try to update to EMUI B386 before to switch to RROS 7.1.2 ! Fixed ! make sure that you have installed the vendor.zip from OP ! Your SIM card are not recognized ?
- please make sure that your SIM card have LTE capability !
Device too hot while charging with stock Huawei charger ?
- please try to charge via USB connected to a Desktop/Laptop, or simply use a different charger, instead the stock one !
Your device EVA-DL00 or EVA-TL00 became EVA-L19 ?
- yes, do not worry ! - these versions have almost identical features !
Why there is always full network signal ?
- yes, is just a tweak - until we'll find a solution for correct signal scaling, we prefer this compromise solution !
Are you going to switch Selinux to enforcing ?
- for the moment, this ROM is intended to use Selinux in permissive mode - do not try to change this !!!
All your issues, that in fact are related to F.A.Q will be ignored !