[ROM] 7.1.2 SuperLineage 14.1 [15/06] - Updated WEEKLY

Search This thread

IonutGherman

• Dec 16, 2014
    Cluj-Napoca
    SUPERLINEAGE ROM
    Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

Since we have longer no more support for Android Nougat (7) for our beloved mido, I will build every week (or maybe bi-weekly) a new build with new additions from Lineage Community and with latest Security Patches (05/06). For now!

ROM: LINK
    Gapps (I recommend Nano): LINK
    Root(I recommend Magisk): LINK

How to install:
    Before installing: Put ROM, Gapps and Magisk zip to SD Card
    First install:
    FULL WIPE: Dalvik & Cache, System, Data​
    Dirty install:
    Wipe only: Dalvik & Cache​

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] 7.1.2 SuperLineage 14.1 [15/06] - Updated WEEKLY, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
    IonutGherman
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 20180615
    Stable Release Date: 2018-06-15

Created 2018-06-15
    Last Updated 2018-06-17

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      This is only the beginning for this ROM. I will add features in it as long I'm ending my exams. But for now, only pure LineageOS.
      Feel free to enjoy it and you can tell me features you want for this ROM here.
      Code:
      [B]Build [16/05]: Initial release[/B]
      SUPERLINEAGE ROM
      Code:
      /*
       * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
       * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
       * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
       * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
       * Same statement for XDA.
       */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

Since we have longer no more support for Android Nougat (7) for our beloved mido, I will build every week (or maybe bi-weekly) a new build with new additions from Lineage Community and with latest Security Patches (05/06). For now!

ROM: LINK
      Gapps (I recommend Nano): LINK
      Root(I recommend Magisk): LINK

How to install:
      Before installing: Put ROM, Gapps and Magisk zip to SD Card
      First install:
      FULL WIPE: Dalvik & Cache, System, Data​
      Dirty install:
      Wipe only: Dalvik & Cache​

XDA:DevDB Information
      [ROM] 7.1.2 SuperLineage 14.1 [15/06] - Updated WEEKLY, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
      IonutGherman
      Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
      ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
      Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
      Current Stable Version: 20180615
      Stable Release Date: 2018-06-15

Created 2018-06-15
      Last Updated 2018-06-17
    Our Apps