VertexOS aims to provide a simple but enhanced near-stock AOSP experience with carefully selected features.
* Disable SIM toggle
* OMS (please install Substratum separately)
* OnePlus Camera ported
* sRGB toggle (AOSPA)
* Buttons customization (AOSPA)
* Battery icon customization (AOSPA)
* Double tap Launcher3 home screen to sleep (AOSPA)
* Double tap lockscreen to sleep
* Alert Slider customisations
* Off-screen gestures
* Slide on statusbar to adjust brightness
* Night light
* Unlink ring and notification volume
* Longpress volume keys for previous/next music track
* Screenrecorder (toggled with Volume Up + Power)
* Screenshot Crop & Share
* Removed HD icon
* Volte icon.
* Safetynet passed without root.
Feature requests are subject to my decision, and that we want to keep VertexOS clean.
Coming from another ROM??
1) Download Latest Build (See Post #2)
2) Download 7.1.2 Gapps
3) Boot into recovery (TWRP)
4) Full wipe (Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, Factory Data Reset)
5) Flash the zip
6) Flash Gapps
Updating from previous Vertex release
1) Download the latest build
2) Boot into recovery
No support will be given for problems caused by Xposed, MicroGMS, other kernels, Substratum themes, different TWRP, different firmware, other tweaks (build.prop, etc).
Logcat required. You may use Matlog, Syslog, or ADB through a computer.
Share via https://hastebin.com (or equivalents).
Clear description of the error.
Does it happen on clean flash?
Did you try to reproduce the error without Substratum themes enabled?
VertexOS, ROM for the Moto G4 Plus
Source Code: [url]https://github.com/VertexOS[/URL]
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: AOSP-CAF
Current Beta Version: 1.0
Beta Release Date: 2017-06-01
Last Updated 2017-06-01