[ROM][7.1.2] Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S7 Edge

Search This thread

Great White

Oct 12, 2012
Hi I'm I want to get Lineage OS for my s7e, but the camera quality is what is holding me back from switching really, could someone post a comparison picture or two, of stock rom to say this one?

Reactions: bavmouse

kat0072

Mar 10, 2012
Hyderabad
Xiaomi Poco F1
Hey I successfully build Lineageos for S7 Edge but somehow it doesn't detect SIM card and network.

Any clue will be appreciated that what I am missing while building it.

bavmouse

Dec 27, 2010
Passau
for titanium backup the menu icon is missing in the upper right corner. even with the extended desktop setting it does not appear. what can I do? thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: demon2112

DreddJudge

Oct 14, 2010
My time keeps going out of sync

edit: I think its ok I turned off automatic and it seems to be fine

Last edited:

cclem81

May 19, 2016
HI, I'm in rooted Verizon s7e US . Can I flash this rom?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171022-002943.png
    Screenshot_20171022-002943.png
    195.7 KB · Views: 913

Midyr

Nov 19, 2011
Mainz
oengapps craches

Hi,

I did a clean install, every thing seems to work, but I get often an error "google play-dienste wiederholt beendet"

I tried the 31.10 and the 28.10 nano build.

Bevore installing the rom I do a full wipe.

Any clue?

Thanks

Midyr

iOrpheus06

Feb 3, 2017
Samsung Galaxy S7
Xiaomi Mi 9
Thanks, that was the trick.
simply flash an other kernel will work too? Will these kernel removed by updateing lineagos?

Thanks

Midyr
1. Yeah you can flash dracula or kermit kernel then flash magisk if you want magisk hide to work without gplay services crashing.

2. Updating lineageos will overwrite your current kernel with the default one that can cause GPservices crashing, but you can always flash other kernels on top of it.

Keep in mind that everytime you want to switch between kernels that uses anykernel2 (dracula and kermit for example), you have to flash your rom's boot.img found in the rom.zip... flash boot.img through TWRP then flash the kernel.zip that you want, then flash magisk/supersu. To revert back to stock kernel, just flash the boot.img then flash root if you want root access.

Reactions: Midyr

Top Liked Posts