[ROM][7.1.2] Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S7

saski4711

Jul 9, 2016
Stupid question: I have the official LOS 14.1 on my device and I'd like to give this build a spin. Can I just flash over w/o hitting snags?
I also have a device with a SONY camera CCD. There is a firmware workaround floating around to make LOS work with that particular CCD. Is this patch already included within this build?

Last edited:

dylanneve1

Jan 7, 2017
Dublin
Stupid question: I have the official LOS 14.1 on my device and I'd like to give this build a spin. Can I just flash over w/o hitting snags?
I also have a device with a SONY camera CCD. There is a firmware workaround floating around to make LOS work with that particular CCD. Is this patch already included within this build?
I don't think you can flash unofficial over official. And sony camera is not working in this ROM as of now

Jst09dc

Jan 1, 2011
I don't maintain official these are the only builds in have. And I plan on using android file host
It appears from reading through the recent posts in this thread that your build has addressed a couple of important things that have been a nuisance in the current state of the official builds (e.g. bluetooth).
Do you have any plans or is there enough incentive for you to take this work official?

smdbtch

Feb 19, 2015
This rom is very smooth for me without any issues systemless roorlt via magisk + safety net pass. Xposed via Magisk runs too without any problems..thanks for this Rom mate.

But is there any way to improve camera quality ?

smdbtch

Feb 19, 2015
Do you have trouble with camera quality? I think the camera is pretty good.

You could try 'HTC fix', Google camera or just go back to Sammy Rom.

Footej Camera app works great !
Google Camera & Open Camera had an aweful quality everything was 'squishy' but with footej everything is fine.

Sent from my herolte using XDA Labs