• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][7.1.2][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 For Redmi Note 5A Prime [Ugg]

Search This thread

mbtt107OT

May 27, 2017
zYkSW7S.png

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Code:
#include "std_disclaimer.h"
/*
 * Your warranty is void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

Third Party Addons/Mods
While we have no issues with people using supersu/magisk/xposed/custom kernels etc...
We can't provide support for users who have them installed.
This thread is not the right place to discuss about mods/addons.

NOTE: DT2W only works for Focaltech Panel. If someone with Goodix wants to test it, I may compile for it too.

Installation
Boot into Twrp.
Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Data / Cache / Dalvik&Art Cache / System
Install -> Find the rom package and select it.

Download

Known issues
Please feedback.

Huge thanks to @HybrissOL for his tests and supports.

Developer Resources
Device
Kernel
Vendor

XDA:DevDB Information
[7.1.2][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 For Redmi Note 5A [Ugglite], ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A

Contributors
mbtt107OT, HybrissOL
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information

Created 2018-07-15
Last Updated 2018-07-15

Last edited:
Reactions: Innearo

0071.rohit

Jul 2, 2011
is this rom for ugg (note 5a prime ) or ugg lite ( note 5a) because in your title it is mentioned as rom for UGG but when we read your complete thread there it is mentioned about rom is for ugg lite so please clarify weather its for Ugg or Ugg lite:confused:

Aziziamran

Jan 5, 2012
Alor Setar
is this rom for ugg (note 5a prime ) or ugg lite ( note 5a) because in your title it is mentioned as rom for UGG but when we read your complete thread there it is mentioned about rom is for ugg lite so please clarify weather its for Ugg or Ugg lite:confused:

I've downloaded and test it on my Redmi Note 5a Prime (UGG) and it's working... except for the wifi hotspot... it's not working.. the other is good

optimus_blade

Feb 6, 2015
Mumbai
can anyone post a review of this ROM. I am searching for Daily Driver for my Y1, the Miui is draining hell lot of battery on idle even with wakelocks controlled thruogh amplify.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    zYkSW7S.png

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Code:
    #include "std_disclaimer.h"
    /*
     * Your warranty is void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Third Party Addons/Mods
    While we have no issues with people using supersu/magisk/xposed/custom kernels etc...
    We can't provide support for users who have them installed.
    This thread is not the right place to discuss about mods/addons.

NOTE: DT2W only works for Focaltech Panel. If someone with Goodix wants to test it, I may compile for it too.

Installation
    Boot into Twrp.
    Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Data / Cache / Dalvik&Art Cache / System
    Install -> Find the rom package and select it.

Download

Known issues
    Please feedback.

Huge thanks to @HybrissOL for his tests and supports.

Developer Resources
    Device
    Kernel
    Vendor

XDA:DevDB Information
    [7.1.2][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 For Redmi Note 5A [Ugglite], ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A

Contributors
    mbtt107OT, HybrissOL
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information

Created 2018-07-15
    Last Updated 2018-07-15