[ROM][7.1.2] UNOFFICIAL LineageOS for LG STYLO 3 PLUS

Search This thread

Esin8785

Account currently disabled
Dec 29, 2014
GB
A gentleman is actually building lineage and rr in 64 bit that will have fast charging included. Join the telegram group to stay updated with us

A Link, a Name, something about telegram group is not going to help many of us, we need to know where to go, there's millions of telegram groups, what do we search for, how do we get to it?

p.s. im a dumbass its in the op

Last edited:

betatest3

Mar 5, 2013
Hi guys! I just installed the ROM last night. Works great, much smoother, faster than stock, no more overheating issues, and the camera seems better.

I have noticed some issues apart from the ones listed in OP(VoLTE, NFC, Fast charging).
The FM radio does not work, LTE does not work until I reset the APNs, it seems GBoard settings like to crash(I am reinstalling GApps to see if that fixes it), and Cardboard does not work(says incompatible with my device, I am reinstalling GApps to see if that fixes it).

But apart from that, it looks like it's a solid daily driver ROM! Thank you Messi!

P.S. Cant wait for the 64-Bit ROM with fast charge enabled.

Hi guys! I just installed the ROM last night. Works great, much smoother, faster than stock, no more overheating issues, and the camera seems better.

I have noticed some issues apart from the ones listed in OP(VoLTE, NFC, Fast charging).
The FM radio does not work, LTE does not work until I reset the APNs, it seems GBoard settings like to crash(I am reinstalling GApps to see if that fixes it), and Cardboard does not work(says incompatible with my device, I am reinstalling GApps to see if that fixes it).

But apart from that, it looks like it's a solid daily driver ROM! Thank you Messi!

P.S. Cant wait for the 64-Bit ROM with fast charge enabled.

The FM radio is a known problem I believe, but the more important stuff is being worked out first.

The data is a known issue. You stated the fix just reset apn settings.

As far as cardboard and Gboard I always use Gboard and tested cardboard with no problems.

Which Gapps are you flashing? You should use Aroma.

betatest3

Mar 5, 2013
The FM radio is a known problem I believe, but the more important stuff is being worked out first.

The data is a known issue. You stated the fix just reset apn settings.

As far as cardboard and Gboard I always use Gboard and tested cardboard with no problems.

Which Gapps are you flashing? You should use Aroma.

I used the "super" GApps. which is supposedly all the ones that were shipped on a Google device.
So, what needs to be done to support FM Radio...
Also, would it be difficult to re-target the ROM to Oreo, seeing as thats the newest version of Android(apart from Android P DP2, of course, but there is no AOSP for that).

I used the "super" GApps. which is supposedly all the ones that were shipped on a Google device.
So, what needs to be done to support FM Radio...
Also, would it be difficult to re-target the ROM to Oreo, seeing as thats the newest version of Android(apart from Android P DP2, of course, but there is no AOSP for that).

Use Aroma and then try everything.

Messi will be building lineage 15 when he is done with his studies. He has exams right now.

betatest3

Mar 5, 2013
Use Aroma and then try everything.

Messi will be building lineage 15 when he is done with his studies. He has exams right now.

Aroma GApps is installing right now. Lets see if that works.
Also, I am waiting for Lineage 15.1 source code to download, maybe I can take a whack it getting LOS 15 on the Stylo 3 Plus.
Of course, compiling on my machine is going to take ages, it's a Core 2 Duo from 2008..

EDIT*: For some reason, even after installing Aroma GApps, Cardboard still doesn't work and GBoard settings still crashes. Will try wiping and doing a clean flash later.

Last edited:

iLLwiLL01

Jul 4, 2018
Notice: to get a working data connection you need to reset the apn manually.

i tried and tried to do this. i installed lineage 14.1 for the stylo3 plus and rooted it. everything works fine except the bar for reception is blank, the baseband says unknown idk what to do can you give me a tutorial on how to fix this i googled every dam youtube video and googled and went to tons of sites and they all tell you to enter a new apn blah blah blah metro PCS then fast.metropcs.com then so on ...THING IS IT DOESNT WORK AND I REALLY WANT TO KEEP THIS ROM!!!! is there a lineage rom that has all this working for stylo3??? if not can you please help me my email is thawilliest01@gmail.com thanks and i appreciate any advice.:):)

messi2050

Nov 1, 2012
i tried and tried to do this. i installed lineage 14.1 for the stylo3 plus and rooted it. everything works fine except the bar for reception is blank, the baseband says unknown idk what to do can you give me a tutorial on how to fix this i googled every dam youtube video and googled and went to tons of sites and they all tell you to enter a new apn blah blah blah metro PCS then fast.metropcs.com then so on ...THING IS IT DOESNT WORK AND I REALLY WANT TO KEEP THIS ROM!!!! is there a lineage rom that has all this working for stylo3??? if not can you please help me my email is thawilliest01@gmail.com thanks and i appreciate any advice.:):)
This bug was fixed long time ago on the builds available at 3 plus telegram group

Phoenixlink1

Dec 24, 2017
First off, thank you for your work Messi! This is a great ROM.

But is there a chance a VoLTE fix is soon on the way? I'm sometimes not receiving all my calls (going to use 3g for now)

berrytaylor56

Aug 8, 2018
This is a good site to spent time on .I just stumbled upon your informative blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. I will be your frequent visitor, that’s for sure.

Reactions: messi2050

Kaizen_Kun

Oct 21, 2018
Boca Raton
Thank you for this, I've been looking for a Rom for LG Stylo 3 Plus. I've tried to Root the Phone too but the programs & apps that I've used doesn't seem to work for it.

mine2995

Jul 8, 2015
Installation went flawlessly! Magisk was also flashed, works perfectly.

Curious, will the Stylo 3 Plus get Lineage OS 15?

QuadDuck

Aug 3, 2014

I just installed this ROM on my Stylo 3 Plus on Metro, everything is working, network running smooth...

Any chance we'll see future updates?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    maxresdefault.jpg

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • LED
    • GPS
    • FingerPrint
    • tap 2 wake
    Notice: to get a working data connection you need to reset the apn manually.

Known issues:
    • nfc
    • Volte
    • you tell me!

Follow Instructions Carefully otherwise you will get error :

• Wipe cache, dalvic cache,system,data
    • Flash ROM-Flash Gapps
    • Done-Reboot Now
    • Enjoy the clean rom

Downloads :
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/4jzy4yv6k074yic/lineage_sf340n-%236.zip

Credits:

• Lineage Team
    • @Cospalet [builds compiled on their pc]
    • stylo 3 plus telegram group members for testing the builds

Device Tree:
    https://github.com/messi2050/android_device_lge_sf340n
    https://github.com/messi2050/android_vendor_lge_sf340n

Please hit the thanks button and Conside to donate if you appreciate my work
    https://paypal.me/messi2050

Join the stylo 3 plus telegram group from here
    https://t.me/joinchat/F1HFNwsCLl6Yx9-dSpURaQ

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][7.1.2] UNOFFICIAL LineageOS for LG STYLO 3 PLUS, ROM for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    messi2050, cospalet, Travisholt92
    Source Code: http://opensource.lge.com/osSch/list?types=ALL&search=LGMP450_Nougat_Android_V10g

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information

Created 2018-02-13
    Last Updated 2019-06-22
    Reserved

Build #4 changelog:
    Camera fix

Build #5 changelog:
    Fingerprint fix

Build #6 changelog:
    Double tap 2 wake fix
    Fingerprint fixed, fix will be included on a new build.
    Build #6 added with double tap 2 wake fix
    Thanks Messi! No issues so far. Now I will hold on to this phone for a while longer. Sent you a little $ for all your hard work.

Sent from my LG Stylo 3 Plus using Tapatalk