[ROM][7.1.2][UNOFFICIAL][MP260&TP260] LineageOS 14.1 for LG K20 Plus

Search This thread

3evils

Oct 9, 2017
"May not be much" that's the largest single donation I've received. Thank you very much. And yeah I've been working on pie for which seems like it needs alot of the vendor blobs upgraded for pie before it will boot properly. I have it booting, just without anything showing on screen right now. I've upgraded everything on the display side (post processing, graphics drivers, system display manager) I've upgraded GPS which isn't working well right now and will probably need changed again. I need to update RIL /telephony blobs and Bluetooth. After that it should boot up and work. But that's still to be determined. I'm working on setting up my build environment with a different OS, Ubuntu isn't the best option so I've switched from that. I've tested PopOS which is a fork of Ubuntu optimized for gaming and that had it's own issues. Now I'm testing Manjaro which is a fork of Arch Linux, if this doesn't work out I'll just be switching to Lubuntu which is a lightweight flavor of Ubuntu. The less system resources used by the OS, the faster I should be able to compile.

If ya can get thru install, go straight arch... zero bloat.... Or go full LFS

Sep 7, 2019
Moto G 5G
Ok, I'm back to 14.1, 15.1 has data and Bluetooth connection issues. I found out the battery drain is from the GPS being on high accuracy. 14.1 x64 Travis is the least buggy rom you made. I tried RR but the UI is too laggy to use. Thank you for everything I'm just reporting on my tests.

Reactions: Travisholt92

Travisholt92

Jun 28, 2012
Fort Wayne, Indiana
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 8T
Ok, I'm back to 14.1, 15.1 has data and Bluetooth connection issues. I found out the battery drain is from the GPS being on high accuracy. 14.1 x64 Travis is the least buggy rom you made. I tried RR but the UI is too laggy to use. Thank you for everything I'm just reporting on my tests.
I'll have more Oreo/Pie fixes in the works soon. I have the Bluetooth issue fixed with having to resync to the devices on restart. Now I just need to implement a fix for the WiFi Mac address. I've found how to generate a file with the stock Mac address but haven't yet found how to make the OS read that file as the Mac address.

hellenicboy

Nov 7, 2010
Looking to give the RR 64bit rom a try but the md5sum in the download folder is not matching with The rom. Any thoughts?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    QCgMClH.png

Code:
    [COLOR="red"]Your warranty is now void.[/COLOR]
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
    Learn to Google.

WARNING: THIS ROM IS NOT FOR DAILY USAGE, IT'S ONLY A ALPHA AND A FEW THINGS ARE BROKEN. ALSO, IT'S POSSIBLE THAT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO RESTORE A NANDROID BACKUP AFTER FLASH THIS ROM. FLASH AT OWN RISK!​

/* What’s working */
    Audio
    Bootanimation
    Brightness Level
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Microphone
    MTP
    Wi-Fi
    Sensors
    SD Card
    Screen Casting
    Camera/Camcorder
    Flashlight
    Wi-Fi hotspot

/* What’s not working */
    Data requires APN reset to default to work
    VoLTE isn't working
    Wifi MAC address is not properly set
    Double Tap 2 Wake
    Front camera sometimes takes pictures 3/4 of the way covered in a green overlay. This only happens in low light situations.
    Please let me know if there are issues so i can update this list and work towards making it shorter than it already is.

Install Instructions
    1. Download ROM from the link below.
    (If you choose to install a 64bit ROM please install the 64bit TWRP in the the same link)
    2. Wipe dalvik/cache/data/factory reset.
    3. Flash the rom in recovery.
    4. Flash OpenGApps in recovery. (Make sure to choose 7.1 ARM)
    5. Reboot device.

Downloads (This contains all of my K20 plus builds including all of the 64bit builds and 64bit TWRP. )

Error 255 when flashing 64bit roms is because you are running 32bit twrp. Try redwolf recovery in the download link.

To fix fp enrollment on my builds or stock will require you to either delete the enrolled fingerprint(s) before clean install or switching to/from stock, alternatively you can root the device, use a root file explorer to navigate to the /persist-lg/ partition and delete the goodix folder.​

If you are happy with my work, please donate to help me keep this project going.

https://www.paypal.me/travisholt92

Thank You! :victory:

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the Android General

Contributors
    Travisholt92, messi2050
    Source Code: [url]https://github.com/Travisholt92/android_kernel_lge_lv517/[/URL]

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2018-01-17
    Last Updated 2018-01-22
    I removed ims from lineage and made new 32 and 64 bit builds. Charging works for everybody now.
    Psssst. guess who popped in to visit today.
    I dropped project treble / vendor partition support, currently Oreo wont boot until I finish fixing camera and sensor issues, by the time I finish that Oreo will be daily driver status.
    I'll have a K20 Plus on the way soon with a cracked display. I found replacement LCD/digitizers for both my broken Stylo 2 Plus, and the K20 Plus I will be receiving for 26$ each after taxes and shipping. I had someone donate 20$ towards a Stylo 2 plus screen replacement. I'll be back on the sd4xx work within the next month. I've been having issues trying to put out builds without a test device. I've made quite a few but they've all had issues