• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][7.1.2][Unofficial]ResurrectionRemix 5.8.3 N for Athene

Search This thread

murigny64

Apr 17, 2012
REIMS
Resurrection Remix
Resurrection Remix ROM is the ultimate full featured, stable rom combined with the best features of open source roms .
We are also providing lot of awesome original Resurrection Remix ROM add-ons in the builds. It includes the best of performance, customization, power and the newest features on your device! It is one of the most customizable ROMs out-of-the-box!​

This version is almost the same as official one
But, without "Lucky" Control

Last Build is here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B57Q-f4sogZ_YjhDVFhGcExCWGs

Sources:
https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix
https://github.com/murigny64/proprietary_vendor_motorola-RR

Enjoy :fingers-crossed:

Jleeblanch

Feb 6, 2012
Colchester, VT
Moto G4 Plus
Moto G6
Thanks!!!

What's lucky control btw?

Look at official RR thread ;) and find "lucky"
If you're referring to "Lucky Patcher detection" which Silesh uses in InvictaOS, than unless it's in RR sources officially, it's not in my official builds either. Also, unless you're using my device and kernel trees, and are compiling the kernel with Linaro, than these builds aren't the same as mine. If anything, I would assume they're the same as ///TheNexus/// nightly builds.

Reactions: imxdot

murigny64

Apr 17, 2012
REIMS
If you're referring to "Lucky Patcher detection" which Silesh uses in InvictaOS, than unless it's in RR sources officially, it's not in my official builds either. Also, unless you're using my device and kernel trees, and are compiling the kernel with Linaro, than these builds aren't the same as mine. If anything, I would assume they're the same as ///TheNexus/// nightly builds.
Sources are only official RR and modified Themuppets vendor tree.
Don't know about yours. Sorry, I thought you had to keep this functionality from silesh.

So, my build is useless.

Last edited:
Reactions: imxdot

Jleeblanch

Feb 6, 2012
Colchester, VT
Moto G4 Plus
Moto G6
Don't know about yours. Sorry, I thought you had to keep this functionality from silesh.

So, my build is useless.
No worries! Silesh uses his own tweaked device tree and MM kernel in his builds. When I took over, I switched over to Lineage trees. I have a few extra commits here and there but nothing too serious and the only commits I've made in the vendor tree (at this time) is for the removal of "Device is HD Capable" notification that everyone hates lol.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks!!!

Thanks!!!

So, my build is useless.