CAN THIS TREAT EXTERNAL STORAGE LIKE INTERNAL STORAGE ?
My userdata partition is mounted on
and is formatted as ext4
(about 5 GB size)
My Micro SD card is mounted on
And formatted as FAT32
(32 GB size)
My question is:
Can I format
Then Move data from /data to /storage/1A23-D76C
Then make a hard link or a symbolic link
ln -s /storage/1A23-D76C /data
ln /storage/1A23-D76C /data
After doing this will my Micro SD card be recognised and work as internal storage ?
Will I have a 32 GB internal storage that I can see in Windows when I plug in my computer?
AICP is a free, community built distribution of Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.
This is the unofficial Build of AICP12 for Jiayu S3 (advanced and basic, not S3 plus), with MT6752 SoC.
* Your warranty is now void.
* We aren't responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
What's not working:
Please, make full wipes or get bootloop.