[ROM][7.1.2][UNOFFICIAL][T6-All] Resurrection Remix OS [5.8.5]

Search This thread

safety1st

Dec 12, 2012
Hi thanks for quick response i dont have OS on my device and i can't access recovery so im stuck on hboot screen if i select recovery it bootloop

@Lucky19993 you can access to bootloader (fastboot) right? Then "1. fastboot flash recovery yourRecoveryFileName.img – hit Enter"
"2. fastboot erase cache" Then try to open recovery and flash the rom.

safety1st

Dec 12, 2012
Apologies for being an ASS man but when i try adb devices its blanks as such it dosent allow anything eventhore on my phone it shows fastboot usb i dont know if im suppose to unlock my bootloader

First of all do you have a custom recovery (TWRP) before and able to flash any custom? Does your pc recognize the device when you plugged in? If not try to reinstall HTC drivers or let the windows/mac automatically install it or do it manually.
1. Make sure the following fastboot folder has:
adb
AdbWinApi.dll
AdbWinUsbApi.dll
fastboot
twrp-3.1.1-0-t6univ
Unlock_code.bin
Then try to flash the boot.img recovery again using this commands:
fastboot devices (if your device serial appear you are good to go)
2. fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.1.1-0-t6univ.img
– hit Enter
fastboot erase cache
- hit enter
3. The process of installing of your custom recovery will now start on HTC One Max.
Once done, go to REBOOT BOOTLOADER and select it.
Scroll and then select RECOVERY option. This will take you to TWRP recovery interface.
Then flash the rom

Lucky19993

Sep 20, 2016
First of all do you have a custom recovery (TWRP) before and able to flash any custom? Does your pc recognize the device when you plugged in? If not try to reinstall HTC drivers or let the windows/mac automatically install it or do it manually.
1. Make sure the following fastboot folder has:
adb
AdbWinApi.dll
AdbWinUsbApi.dll
fastboot
twrp-3.1.1-0-t6univ
Unlock_code.bin
Then try to flash the boot.img recovery again using this commands:
fastboot devices (if your device serial appear you are good to go)
2. fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.1.1-0-t6univ.img
– hit Enter
fastboot erase cache
- hit enter
3. The process of installing of your custom recovery will now start on HTC One Max.
Once done, go to REBOOT BOOTLOADER and select it.
Scroll and then select RECOVERY option. This will take you to TWRP recovery interface.
Then flash the rom
Thanks once Again I was having custom recovery before and was able to flash any custom Rom I will follow your steps thank you. Really appreciate your time ???

Lucky19993

Sep 20, 2016
Thanks once Again I was having custom recovery before and was able to flash any custom Rom I will follow your steps thank you. Really appreciate your time ???
May you please add me on WhatsApp +27764443032 as I can't find adb drivers. Under device manager it only shows "my htc" I installed adb and fastboot drivers 5 times but same thing...please I know I'm irritating now but here im South Africa no one knows anything about htc

stormey

Apr 26, 2015
The Verizon version of RR works great

I downloaded the Verizon version of this ROM, and its working great, almost eveything

Lucky19993

Sep 20, 2016
I will like to take this moment to thank safety1st for his hard work which resulted in my bricked phone been fixed now I enjoy this Rom :highfive:

boge1993

Aug 21, 2017
I was able to flash the ROM just fine on t6vzw on straight talk. Love the layout so far and all my apps are running way better then with stock. I've had the ROM for a lil over a month now and have the same problems as other people have posted. Some of the problems are: some calls can't hear or talk to people. Other times it works fine. And the phone randomly reboots. I've seen on here that logs have been requested. I'll gladly give them to you if someone can explain how to do that. Thanks.

safety1st

Dec 12, 2012
I was able to flash the ROM just fine on t6vzw on straight talk. Love the layout so far and all my apps are running way better then with stock. I've had the ROM for a lil over a month now and have the same problems as other people have posted. Some of the problems are: some calls can't hear or talk to people. Other times it works fine. And the phone randomly reboots. I've seen on here that logs have been requested. I'll gladly give them to you if someone can explain how to do that. Thanks.

@boge1993 please refer on this link or this link on how to take logs. This is kind of a known issue with t6, after analyzing several cases, I observed that the t6 reboot problem happens when:
SITUATION/SPECIFIC REBOOT- phone restarts in specific situations, e.g. when you want to access certain features, change something in settings or use a certain app or game.
HEAVY-USAGE REBOOT-device restarts when you are actively using the phone (playing HD games or using many heavy apps at the same time)or playing videos on a certain apps like Youtube and FB
OUT-OF-THE-BLUE REBOOT-device restarts by itself for no clear reason (even if you aren't using it heavily or not at all).
For now, however, there isn't much you can do (aside from pulling some logs) As you can see the reasons why your Android phone keeps restarting may differ a lot. Sometimes the reason may be really trivial (Kernel issue)

boge1993

Aug 21, 2017
I'm pretty new to this stuff. Still learning here. I didn't find the links very helpful. I'm going to need this dumbed down some.

boge1993

Aug 21, 2017
Anyone having troubles with calls? Received a couple tonight and I could not hear the caller.. Called back and the same. Could not hear the ring or a voice Had to go back to sense rom for tonight.. Will try and log it tomorrow

Mine does the same thing. Seems random. I did notice that sometimes my do not disturb setting comes on when I call people or they call me. But even if I deselect it I sometimes still can't hear people.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

For all users who don't know how to collect kernel log :

There are many apps, I use Syslog from the market.

After random reboot I open it and check the second ceckbox "Last Kernel Log" + "Scrub potentially personal information...". After pressing "Take Log" the app collects the logs and asks what to do with the created zip file.

HTH anyone !
Where is the zip file stored? It gave me the option to email it but is it possible to just put it in here?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rr_logo_200x200.png

Code:
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */
    Introduction
    Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS ,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

Bugs

What's working:
    • almost everything.
    What's not working:
    • same as LineageOS 14.1.
    • Fingerprint Sensor (impossible unless we get source codes from Validity/Synaptics and HTC)
    • NFC HCE (lack of sources of NXP chipset)

Installation instructions

First time flashing RR Nougat your device?
    Coming from a SENSE ROM?
    • Enable all location services: Settings > Location > (all location services) = On

Coming from another ROM?
    • Download the zip(s).
    • Install a compatible Recovery
    • Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    • Wipe data & cache partitions of your device (required when coming from stock!).
    • Flash RR.
    • Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.

Supported models:
    • t6: t6ul, t6spr, t6vzw, t6tl(HTC_8088)
    • t6d: t6dwg(HTC_809D), t6dug(HTC_8060)

Downloads
    Recovery : Official TWRP
    Gapps : Open Gapps (choose Arm, 7.1, pico)
    Rom : Download

Sources
    msm8960-common device tree: msm8960-common
    t6-common device tree: t6-common
    t6 device tree: t6
    t6d device tree: t6d
    msm8960 kernel tree: msm8960 kernel
    htc vendor tree: vendor tree

Big Thanks
    • LineageOS Team.
    • RR Team.
    • @Flyhalf205 for device tree and kernel.

XDA:DevDB Information
    RR Nougat for One Max, ROM for the HTC One Max

Contributors
    tarkzim, Flyhalf205
    Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: LineageOS, Resurrection Remix

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2016-12-04

Created 2016-11-29
    Last Updated 2017-04-25
    Changelogs

2017/10/08
    • sync upstream updates and fixes.
    • updated to RR 5.8.5 (Final Nougat build)
    • updated to Android 7.1.2_r29 with October Security Patches.
    t6:
    • nothing major.
    t6d:
    • none.

2017/09/12
    • support ZRAM for more cache memory.
    • no more built-in Magisk, you have to flash it manually.
    • if anyone using dual sim variant, test this build and let me know, thanks.
    t6:
    • add missing modem links.
    t6d:
    • add missing modem links.

2017/08/21 (only for t6, t6d suspended)
    • kernel security patches.
    • you might see fingerprint options on settings but it will not work, still trying to make it work.
    t6:
    • None.
    t6d:
    • None.

2017/08/08 (only for t6, t6d suspended)
    • updated to Android 7.1.2_r29 with August Security Patches.
    • updated to RR 5.8.4.
    t6:
    • None.
    t6d:
    • None.

Older changelogs:
    2017/07/29
    • updated to Magisk 13.3 Stable (updated to proper version)
    t6:
    • None.
    t6d:
    • build kernel sources for dual sim variant, but RIL/NFC not working for now.

2017/07/22
    t6:
    • updated to Magisk 13.3 Stable
    • (BETA) minor changes for SPRINT variant.
    t6d: NONE.

2017/07/13 (sprint or verizon please test it for your device and see if RIL works properly)
    • updated to Magisk 13.1 Stable
    • (BETA) unified all Single-SIM variants into one zip : t6, Dual-SIM variants into one zip : t6d
    • (BETA) supports t6tl(HTC_8088 China Variant), t6ul(HTC_8160 China Variant), t6dwg(HTC_809D Dual Sim Variant), t6dug(HTC_8060 Dual Sim Variant)

2017/07/07
    • updated to Android 7.1.2_r24 with July Security Patches.
    • t6spr: set default prop to fix network.

2017/06/25
    • updated to Android 7.1.2_r17 with June Security Patches.
    • many security patches on kernel.

2017/05/12
    • updated to Android 7.1.2_r8 with May Security Patches.
    • added missing config file for Sense Camera, you can now adjusting ISO or Recording resolutions and other settings.
    • build with original trees, no more experimental changes.

(Test failed)
    2017/05/03 (for Testing only)

• updated to Android 7.1.2_r8 with May Security Patches.
    • some WiFi changes, Audio-playback/Audio-recording changes. attempt to fix random reboot.
    • DOWNLOAD HERE
    • Please test it and report back, especially for audio related functions and let me know if it fixed random reboots.

2017/04/15 (clean flash recommended)
    • updated to Android 7.1.2_r2 with April Security Patches.
    • updated to RR 5.8.3, many RR updates.

2017/03/27
    • revert NFC host-based feature to fix crashes.

2017/03/20
    • updated to Android 7.1.1_r25 with March Security Patches.
    • support NFC host-based feature and other fixes.

2017/03/02 (clean flash recommended)
    • updated to Android 7.1.1_r21 with February Security Patches.
    • updated to RR 5.8.2

2017/02/17 (fixed ril and reuploaded)
    • (BETA) signal-strength fixed, now it reads real values and showing icon correctly on status bar.

2017/01/31 (clean flash recommended)
    • updated to RR 5.8.1 with OMS support.

2017/01/29
    • stock Camera recorder working now.
    • minor fixes.

2017/01/25 - Recovery only

2017/01/17
    * Camera recorder might not work on stock camera app, use Google Camera from Play Store instead.

2017/01/09
    • updated to Android 7.1.1_r09 with January Security Patches.
    * Camera recorder might not work on stock camera app, use Google Camera from Play Store instead.

2017/01/08 (clean flash recommended)
    • updated to Android 7.1.1_r06. (January Security Patch not merged yet, would included on next build)
    • basing on latest LineageOS device / kernel trees.
    • kernel updated to v3.4.113.

2016/12/09
    • hotfix for tethering(Hotspot) bug.

2016/12/08
    • updated to Android 7.1.1_r04 with December Security Patches.

2016/12/04
    • using CyanogenMod official common device tree for now, including GPS and other minor fixes so i think it's stable.

2016/11/30
    • initial build RR 5.8.0 for t6, t6vzw, t6spr.
    Reserved

Screenshots
    hello guys, due to my server building issues and Lineage(old CM) re-branding, there would be no new builds in a while,
    will get it back on track ASAP, thanks for supporting.
    ooooooops, misunderstand again, i thought it was WIFI to causing reboot issue,
    but when i look the logs carefully... i think it is more like some audio issue crashing kernel,
    qdsp6 / lpass / low-latency related, will build a new EXPERIMENTAL build today with Android May Security Patch, you guys can keep it if all good.
    thanks for all your testing.

UPDATE: EXPERIMENTAL builds uploaded, LINK
    please play around with WIFI/Audio play/Audio Recording and also to see if random-reboot happened again.