• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [7.1.2_r29] [LG G3 - D855] ViperOS v3.0 [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread
Apr 2, 2017
Best ROM I've used on this phone. Stable, great performance, and amazing battery life for a 2014 phone!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170901-192221.png
    Screenshot_20170901-192221.png
    203.1 KB · Views: 1,043
  • Screenshot_20170901-192217.png
    Screenshot_20170901-192217.png
    168.5 KB · Views: 1,047
  • Screenshot_20170901-192207.png
    Screenshot_20170901-192207.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,039
Jan 18, 2016
Friends, how do I solve this problem? Occurs with any camera app.
I already reinstalled the room without wipe and it did not solve.
iUkiuZ3

iagolpb

Sep 14, 2017
Melhor AOSP

Cara, excelente trabalho! Instalei no meu G3 e de longe a melhor AOSP que testei, teria algum port da rom pro Redmi Note 4 MTK?
Valeuu

Nanzo

Oct 30, 2016
Cara, excelente trabalho! Instalei no meu G3 e de longe a melhor AOSP que testei, teria algum port da rom pro Redmi Note 4 MTK?
Valeuu

Only english, please.

Nice work! I installed this ROM in weekend, the stability/usability it's great and the dark theme is amazing!
Great job, congratulations for all team!

iagolpb

Sep 14, 2017
Rn4

Only english, please.

Nice work! I installed this ROM in weekend, the stability/usability it's great and the dark theme is amazing!
Great job, congratulations for all team!

Sorry, I just installed viperOS on my LG G3, and is great, the Best AOSP based rom for the device.. I want to know if there some port of the rom for Redmi Note 4 with mediatek processor, instead of snapdragon.. Thanks

Nanzo

Oct 30, 2016
Sorry, I just installed viperOS on my LG G3, and is great, the Best AOSP based rom for the device.. I want to know if there some port of the rom for Redmi Note 4 with mediatek processor, instead of snapdragon.. Thanks

Mediatek does not usually release proper information and drivers to developers work on your ROMs, then it is quite difficult for a Viper version to be released for this phone...

Viper is a ROM based on Lineage, and Lineage only supports Redmi Note 4 with Snapdragon...

Mendoo

Sep 24, 2014
The letters in the calendar are invisible.
8fb02326beb62dbe3307e5d1a8522bfb.jpg

Odesláno z mého LG-D855 pomocí Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 19:23 ---------- Previous post was at 19:20 ----------

The letters in the calendar are invisible.
43689ae3fd001e13cfb30157ec09997a.jpg

Odesláno z mého LG-D855 pomocí Tapatalk

pspxd

Sep 21, 2017
Pls help me! This rom is Amazing but My camera (13MP back camera) doesnt open when I use all nougat roms .My english poor Im sorry. Model: D855

Last edited:

dobrun.franjo

Jul 7, 2012
SAVA
hey

Pls help me! This rom is Amazing but My camera (13MP back camera) doesnt open when I use all nougat roms .My english poor Im sorry. Model: D855

i tested all nougat roms here on xda for my g3 d855 32gb 3g ram and on all camera worked! not as good as camera app on stock roms but good enough. First thing u should try is some new camera apps from playstore like open camera,footej camera, camera fv5,...or search here on xda for snapdragon camera app v2.2 for g3. also try a stock based rom like fulmics to be sure it works ;)
If none of the apps work not even on stock rom then its 99% hardware problem with your camera :( sry

f

pspxd

Sep 21, 2017
i tested all nougat roms here on xda for my g3 d855 32gb 3g ram and on all camera worked! not as good as camera app on stock roms but good enough. First thing u should try is some new camera apps from playstore like open camera,footej camera, camera fv5,...or search here on xda for snapdragon camera app v2.2 for g3. also try a stock based rom like fulmics to be sure it works ;)
If none of the apps work not even on stock rom then its 99% hardware problem with your camera :( sry

f
Firstly Thanks for answer.I tested all camera apps but dont work.Firstly Thanks for answer.I tested all camera apps but isnt work.It does not make sense if my cameramard does not work.Please help me :(( model:d855 32gb

Reactions: Mike-X5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

wSbwCpZ.png

This is ViperOS

Disclaimer:
    We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone as a result of installing custom roms and/or kernels. you do so at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself.

"This is a user friendly thread. All feature requests will be heard and considered. I am not against anything that doesn't stray too far away from the original idea of the ROM! Helping one another is also encouraged! Please be respectful and you will always be treated the same way, we are all here for a good experience."

About:
    We are a Brazilian Team, ViperOS aims to bring stability and useful features. If you are looking for a stable ROM with true tested features, minimal bugs and no Lineage bloatwares, then this is the place to be.

Features:

Statusbar

* Traffic indicators
    * Statusbar items
    * Clock & date
    * Battery icon settings
    * Carrier label
    * Quick settings personalization
    * Other statusbar settings

Lockscreen
    * Custom lockscreen settings
    * Lockscreen weater

Multi tasking
    * Round button on recents

System
    * Very beautiful black theme
    * Navbar enable/disable
    * Pixel navbar (with animation) toggle
    * Dynamic navbar
    * Navbar dimensions
    * Navbar button layout
    * Hardware keys binding
    * Hardware keys enable/disable
    * Kill app back button
    * Power menu customization

Many other customizations, install and take a look

Download:

Official website: Download

GApps:
    OpenGapps (pico/nano recommended): AndroidFileHost

Credits & Thanks:

All ViperOS Team
    LineageOS team
    ResurrectionRemix Team
    crDroid Team
    And all other open source Devs/Teams I may have missed!

Other links

Update available!

Check OTA ir grab it here https://download.viper-os.com/d855/ :good:
    Hi @marchetto96, do you have in mind to keep updating the rom?
    I only want to know it to wait for the update or to flash your new RR. I feel that Viper works a bit better in my phone.
    Thanks so much for your work!

Enviado desde mi LG-D855 mediante Tapatalk

Yes, It will update. Next version v3.0. #StayTuned.
    Stock is the best :good:

I think it isn't best :)
    Battery life is so bad. It is still draining.
    I need a rom that it has got good battery life

For this phone never will exist a good battery life... NEVER! :p
    Believe slacker, i have take long time to test all kernels as possible.
    At beginning the lg devs have works hard on their android phones, they have habbits of their devices.

I don't say that kernels devs (especialy on XDA) don't know how to build great kernels but they aren't the lg devs.
    We know that d855 and variants haven't got good battery life and overheating problem, it's not a surprise.
    We can add xposed/magisk support on certains android versions/ROMs but more you add hooks stuff at each android tasks, more the phone will be burn, it's logic.

Between all that, we can find the best middle :highfive:.