[ROM] [7.1.2_r29] [LG G3 - D855] ViperOS v3.0 [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

marchetto96

Mar 25, 2016
Porto Alegre

wSbwCpZ.png

This is ViperOS

Disclaimer:
We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone as a result of installing custom roms and/or kernels. you do so at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself.

"This is a user friendly thread. All feature requests will be heard and considered. I am not against anything that doesn't stray too far away from the original idea of the ROM! Helping one another is also encouraged! Please be respectful and you will always be treated the same way, we are all here for a good experience."

About:
We are a Brazilian Team, ViperOS aims to bring stability and useful features. If you are looking for a stable ROM with true tested features, minimal bugs and no Lineage bloatwares, then this is the place to be.

Features:

Statusbar

* Traffic indicators
* Statusbar items
* Clock & date
* Battery icon settings
* Carrier label
* Quick settings personalization
* Other statusbar settings

Lockscreen
* Custom lockscreen settings
* Lockscreen weater

Multi tasking
* Round button on recents

System
* Very beautiful black theme
* Navbar enable/disable
* Pixel navbar (with animation) toggle
* Dynamic navbar
* Navbar dimensions
* Navbar button layout
* Hardware keys binding
* Hardware keys enable/disable
* Kill app back button
* Power menu customization

Many other customizations, install and take a look

Download:

Official website: Download

GApps:
OpenGapps (pico/nano recommended): AndroidFileHost

Credits & Thanks:

All ViperOS Team
LineageOS team
ResurrectionRemix Team
crDroid Team
And all other open source Devs/Teams I may have missed!

Other links

Last edited:

azzammalik

May 16, 2013
Thanks for your hard work.
I have few questions to ask. Right now I am using fulmics mm rom. Last night I updated to nougat but due to xposed wasnt available I switched back.
I mainly used xposed for to spoof apps to believe that they are on WiFi instead of mobile data. Is there any option or workaround to do this in your rom. Or how to modify any app so they think they are on WiFi. I used only for few apps. Thankyou.

sanguinesaintly

Apr 16, 2011
Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
Thanks for your hard work.
I have few questions to ask. Right now I am using fulmics mm rom. Last night I updated to nougat but due to xposed wasnt available I switched back.
I mainly used xposed for to spoof apps to believe that they are on WiFi instead of mobile data. Is there any option or workaround to do this in your rom. Or how to modify any app so they think they are on WiFi. I used only for few apps. Thankyou.

It's a bit OT but Google "qaWifiOnlyMode.txt". Might help you.

Reactions: azzammalik

Rom

Jul 1, 2013
Lyon
Good job ! :eek:
All Viper team works on this ROM & RR or more devices are supported ?

darisito

Jul 26, 2015
In how far did you debloat LineageOS, please? Cause with any Nougat ROM so far my phone just runs too hot and maybe this one is for me

GabyNatsuki

May 31, 2017
bug

Ola instalei ROM e esta ótima , só que estou tento problema de quando tiro print da tela, da mensagem memória cheia, e ambas interna e externa estão livres, tem algum fix resolver?

translation:

Hi, I installed ROM and this is great, but I'm trying to get a problem when I try to print the screen, the memory message is full, and both internal and external are free, do you have any fix fixes?

Last edited by a moderator:

francois amon

Jul 28, 2016
Cologne
So Far, so good.
I'm using this Rom now and i like the design. Nice, clean and with an Stock kernel. Its really ****ing stable and i didn't regonize any lagg.

For all of those who wants to try something New. This IS something New, you will felt in love with this Rom.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

wSbwCpZ.png

This is ViperOS

Disclaimer:
    We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone as a result of installing custom roms and/or kernels. you do so at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself.

"This is a user friendly thread. All feature requests will be heard and considered. I am not against anything that doesn't stray too far away from the original idea of the ROM! Helping one another is also encouraged! Please be respectful and you will always be treated the same way, we are all here for a good experience."

About:
    We are a Brazilian Team, ViperOS aims to bring stability and useful features. If you are looking for a stable ROM with true tested features, minimal bugs and no Lineage bloatwares, then this is the place to be.

Features:

Statusbar

* Traffic indicators
    * Statusbar items
    * Clock & date
    * Battery icon settings
    * Carrier label
    * Quick settings personalization
    * Other statusbar settings

Lockscreen
    * Custom lockscreen settings
    * Lockscreen weater

Multi tasking
    * Round button on recents

System
    * Very beautiful black theme
    * Navbar enable/disable
    * Pixel navbar (with animation) toggle
    * Dynamic navbar
    * Navbar dimensions
    * Navbar button layout
    * Hardware keys binding
    * Hardware keys enable/disable
    * Kill app back button
    * Power menu customization

Many other customizations, install and take a look

Download:

Official website: Download

GApps:
    OpenGapps (pico/nano recommended): AndroidFileHost

Credits & Thanks:

All ViperOS Team
    LineageOS team
    ResurrectionRemix Team
    crDroid Team
    And all other open source Devs/Teams I may have missed!

Other links

Update available!

Check OTA ir grab it here https://download.viper-os.com/d855/ :good:
    Hi @marchetto96, do you have in mind to keep updating the rom?
    I only want to know it to wait for the update or to flash your new RR. I feel that Viper works a bit better in my phone.
    Thanks so much for your work!

Enviado desde mi LG-D855 mediante Tapatalk

Yes, It will update. Next version v3.0. #StayTuned.
    Stock is the best :good:

I think it isn't best :)
    Battery life is so bad. It is still draining.
    I need a rom that it has got good battery life

For this phone never will exist a good battery life... NEVER! :p
    Believe slacker, i have take long time to test all kernels as possible.
    At beginning the lg devs have works hard on their android phones, they have habbits of their devices.

I don't say that kernels devs (especialy on XDA) don't know how to build great kernels but they aren't the lg devs.
    We know that d855 and variants haven't got good battery life and overheating problem, it's not a surprise.
    We can add xposed/magisk support on certains android versions/ROMs but more you add hooks stuff at each android tasks, more the phone will be burn, it's logic.

Between all that, we can find the best middle :highfive:.