[ROM] [7.1.2_r29] [LG G3 - D855] ViperOS v3.0 [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Bi0haZarD

Oct 19, 2007
Asus Transformer TF300T
LG G3
Firstly Thanks for answer.I tested all camera apps but dont work.Firstly Thanks for answer.I tested all camera apps but isnt work.It does not make sense if my cameramard does not work.Please help me :(( model:d855 32gb
Try other stock roms, not aosp as suggested by dobrun.franjo
If camera still don't work on stock rom, then obviously you have hardware problem, you should take it for repair

Last edited:

gthomek

Sep 14, 2007
Hódmezővásárhely
Well, that would not have thought. Seriously. When set to the lowest level, the call volume is too loud during the call. So I asked which file to modify, so that the lowest volume is quieter.

Feb 27, 2015
Well, that would not have thought. Seriously. When set to the lowest level, the call volume is too loud during the call. So I asked which file to modify, so that the lowest volume is quieter.
I'm sorry, I did not mean to insult your intelligence. I just stated the method that works for me, however simple it is. As for the modification you are looking to make, I can not help you with that, sorry, but I don't know that much about Android.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

wSbwCpZ.png

This is ViperOS

Disclaimer:
    We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone as a result of installing custom roms and/or kernels. you do so at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself.

"This is a user friendly thread. All feature requests will be heard and considered. I am not against anything that doesn't stray too far away from the original idea of the ROM! Helping one another is also encouraged! Please be respectful and you will always be treated the same way, we are all here for a good experience."

About:
    We are a Brazilian Team, ViperOS aims to bring stability and useful features. If you are looking for a stable ROM with true tested features, minimal bugs and no Lineage bloatwares, then this is the place to be.

Features:

Statusbar

* Traffic indicators
    * Statusbar items
    * Clock & date
    * Battery icon settings
    * Carrier label
    * Quick settings personalization
    * Other statusbar settings

Lockscreen
    * Custom lockscreen settings
    * Lockscreen weater

Multi tasking
    * Round button on recents

System
    * Very beautiful black theme
    * Navbar enable/disable
    * Pixel navbar (with animation) toggle
    * Dynamic navbar
    * Navbar dimensions
    * Navbar button layout
    * Hardware keys binding
    * Hardware keys enable/disable
    * Kill app back button
    * Power menu customization

Many other customizations, install and take a look

Download:

Official website: Download

GApps:
    OpenGapps (pico/nano recommended): AndroidFileHost

Credits & Thanks:

All ViperOS Team
    LineageOS team
    ResurrectionRemix Team
    crDroid Team
    And all other open source Devs/Teams I may have missed!

Other links

Update available!

Check OTA ir grab it here https://download.viper-os.com/d855/ :good:
    Hi @marchetto96, do you have in mind to keep updating the rom?
    I only want to know it to wait for the update or to flash your new RR. I feel that Viper works a bit better in my phone.
    Thanks so much for your work!

Enviado desde mi LG-D855 mediante Tapatalk

Yes, It will update. Next version v3.0. #StayTuned.
    Stock is the best :good:

I think it isn't best :)
    Battery life is so bad. It is still draining.
    I need a rom that it has got good battery life

For this phone never will exist a good battery life... NEVER! :p
    Believe slacker, i have take long time to test all kernels as possible.
    At beginning the lg devs have works hard on their android phones, they have habbits of their devices.

I don't say that kernels devs (especialy on XDA) don't know how to build great kernels but they aren't the lg devs.
    We know that d855 and variants haven't got good battery life and overheating problem, it's not a surprise.
    We can add xposed/magisk support on certains android versions/ROMs but more you add hooks stuff at each android tasks, more the phone will be burn, it's logic.

Between all that, we can find the best middle :highfive:.