• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[ROM][7.1.2_r29][OFFICIAL] AospExtended ROM V4.6 [OMS/DUI]

Astur13

Jun 7, 2016
Oviedo
Vibration at NavBar

Recently flashed and it runs smooth but how can I quit the vibration when I press the NavBar?

(Excuse my english)

Ok, done, no problem xD

Last edited:

JG420

May 24, 2017
I just updated magisk (to 14.5) and it immediately bootlooed my phone (yes I'm aware this is not the magisk thread but commenting is disabled on the official magisk thread)
What did I do wrong?
I'm using this ROM. I had magisk v14.3 installed. Today got a notification that magisk has an update. I did the update through the Magisk app just like it recommends...and Boom..Bootlooed!
Help please!

Zackptg5

Recognized Developer
Sep 18, 2014
zackptg5.com
I just updated magisk (to 14.5) and it immediately bootlooed my phone (yes I'm aware this is not the magisk thread but commenting is disabled on the official magisk thread)
What did I do wrong?
I'm using this ROM. I had magisk v14.3 installed. Today got a notification that magisk has an update. I did the update through the Magisk app just like it recommends...and Boom..Bootlooed!
Help please!
Worked for me. Uninstall magisk and reinstall 14.5