[ROM][7.1.2_r29] XenonHD 7.1.2 (01/10/2017)

Search This thread

terry_mccann

May 3, 2009
May I ask, does this rom also have that bug of disconnecting bluetooth when phoning in car? This was very annoying on Lineage 7.1.2 and I did not find a cure for that. If not I would give this a shot...

Black_Hat01

May 10, 2017
May I ask, does this rom also have that bug of disconnecting bluetooth when phoning in car? This was very annoying on Lineage 7.1.2 and I did not find a cure for that. If not I would give this a shot...
This is also AOSP based so it may not be an issue here. But I dint use bluetooth at all so I can't say.

iceandfire

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 7, 2010
NCR
iceandfire.co
Updated

Just uploaded a new build with July security patches. Includes fixes for memory leaks and other bug fixes, translation updates and other general source/kernel updates. Refer to the change log in settings for the detailed change log.

Please leave feedback, press thanks and like my facebook page to help me out with college. Also follow me on Insta if you're interested.

Do not let the thread die and get buried under.

y300owner

Apr 18, 2013
Boston
Something very fruitful happen and not sure what was responsible. If you had seen my previous post for months, I've been having absolute horrendous battery life until now. People would claim the phone battery ageing to other reasons which I refused to believe because it battery performed well on fresh install.

Out of the the blue, I decided to remove my Google account and disable root via developer options.

From phone running hot and with just one hour SOT to running cool and right now 50% battery like 2 hour SOT!!!

Reactions: iceandfire

pillo85

Jan 22, 2011
Something very fruitful happen and not sure what was responsible. If you had seen my previous post for months, I've been having absolute horrendous battery life until now. People would claim the phone battery ageing to other reasons which I refused to believe because it battery performed well on fresh install.

Out of the the blue, I decided to remove my Google account and disable root via developer options.

From phone running hot and with just one hour SOT to running cool and right now 50% battery like 2 hour SOT!!!
How you remove Google account?

niczob

May 2, 2011
Paris
Just uploaded a new build with July security patches. Includes fixes for memory leaks and other bug fixes, translation updates and other general source/kernel updates. Refer to the change log in settings for the detailed change log.

Please leave feedback, press thanks and like my facebook page to help me out with college. Also follow me on Insta if you're interested.

Runs fine since this morning. Thanks again for your amazing work !

Reactions: iceandfire

erakjaswal

Jun 3, 2012

Hi bro... The double tap to wake up function is not working... Some times it does and sometimes on 4 taps.. and most of the time say 90% it doesn't

BladeRider

Jul 4, 2010
Nexus 6
Xiaomi Mi A2
I have installed the ROM and oh boy I love the boot animation. The RGB circle is simply freaking awesome!

However, I noticed that I can't disable the single hand mode despite i have toggle the setting to disable it. Could you please have a look? Thank you!

iceandfire

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 7, 2010
NCR
iceandfire.co
I have installed the ROM and oh boy I love the boot animation. The RGB circle is simply freaking awesome!

However, I noticed that I can't disable the single hand mode despite i have toggle the setting to disable it. Could you please have a look? Thank you!

I can confirm that. Thanks for reporting. Will try and fix it for the next release.

maxbaron

Dec 26, 2007
Naples
... Another little bug: If i want to set to show the date on the right side of the status bar, first I have to place on the center or left, then I'm able to select the format and finally i can put the date on the right side
I hope it's clear :)
Thanks

Inviato dal mio Nexus 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

erakjaswal

Jun 3, 2012
Flash it over the current kernel that came with the ROM.

I think i have found the cause of double tap not working. The problem is the moment i give root privileges to kernel Adiutor app, the double tap wake stops working. When i enable it in the adiutor, it starts working but automaticaply gets disabled again. So i have to repeat the process again and again of enabling it. What should be the solution to it.?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Horizon presents​
    UnGrPXE.png

XenonHD is a custom firmware aka ROM for various Android devices. It is built from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) and LineageOS with additional features, performance and battery life improvements.

The idea behind XenonHD is to give users a ROM that is "blazing fast, rock stable and buttery smooth".

Base : Nougat 7.1.2_r29
    It's Rockstable,Blazing fast.
    and now Buttery Smooth too!

Download in post #2
    Changelog in post #3
    Screen shots in post #4

Thanks to:
    AOSP
    LineageOS

Source:
    Github

Kernel:
    Github

XDA:DevDB Information
    [7.1.2_r29][Shamu] XenonHD 7.1.2, ROM for the Nexus 6

Contributors
    iceandfire
    Source Code: http://www.github.com/teamhorizon

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: AOSP/LaOS

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2017-10-01

Created 2015-01-20
    Last Updated 2017-10-01
    Download:
    https://mirrors.c0urier.net/android/teamhorizon/N/Official/

Older builds here:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=profile&uid=95864024717070240

Gapps:
    http://opengapps.org/

Donate by buying one of these apps from Play Store:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Team+Horizon

Clean wipe is recommended!!

Official XenonHD website and Screenshots:
    http://www.xenonhd.com/

Please read this before asking dumb questions again and again:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2075368

Like my Facebook page:
    http://goo.gl/aUaJh

Join our community on Google+:
    https://plus.google.com/communities/110254322179967248992
    Updated to Stable 3.0 Build 1

Updated to Stable 3.0 Build 1 based on MM 6.0.1. Merry Christmas and happy holidays! :fingers-crossed:
    Screenshots

Support us! Put this as your signature and spread the word around about XenonHD. :)
    pTCiU1Q.png

Important please read
    I. Appreciation

There are many ways to show your support to us. You can:
    Press the "Thanks" button.
    Hit the donation button and help support the team
    Wear our specially prepared banner
    Share your opinion about my work and write some feedback in our threads.
    Advertise our work to your friends, family, anyone who owns this device.
    Rate our threads with 5 stars.

We appreciate all the support you give us, but we don't expect anything
    II. Sharing

XDA-Developers.com is all about sharing. If you would like to use any part of our work, please feel free to do so but remember to do the following beforehand:
    Inform - Please send us a PM or email telling us
    Permission - Please, if you do not have permission from us, don't use it. Most of the time, we will allow you to, but if you don't get our permission first, we will report.
    Credits - No one wants their work stolen. Please remember to give proper credits when using our work.
    :
    III. Support

If you have any issues or questions, please feel free to post them in the our threads. However, because all of us have social lives outside of XDA, your questions may not always be answered right away. Members who are more experienced in our work, please help out the ones who don't.
    If you want to get the fastest and the best answer - ask the question in our threads instead of PM'ing us. Chances are, other users will be able to help you when Team Members don't have the time to.
    IV. Updates

We are a busy team! Every Team Member has lives outside of XDA. You cannot expect us to sit in front of the computer all day and develop Android. Please do not ask for ETA's. The update will come when we release it. Sometimes, there is a good reason for why we have not released an update in a while. Please be patient with us, we will do as we promise. Updates will come.
    V. Responsibilities

We are not responsible for your device! We do not guarantee that everything will work the way it's supposed to. Not every device is created equal, what might work on our devices may not work on yours or vice versa. Please be a responsible person when it comes to flashing. This is a mature site, don't act immaturely when your device becomes problematic. If you cry and blame us for "destroying" your device, we will laugh at you. Your device is your responsibility, act like it.
    Thanks for choosing Team Horizon, we hope you enjoy our works as much as we enjoy working with them.
    Updated

Updated for general bug fixing, etc. Updates to kernel, proprietary files, device specific changes, etc. Please refer to the full change log in Settings.

Sorry for taking so long with the update, got really busy with college stuff. Please leave feedback, press like or thanks and like my facebook page to help me out with college. Also checkout our website for screenshots.