[ROM][7.1.2_r33] AOSPlusone 7.1 [SultanXDA's Camera HAL][OMS] | 25/08/17

Search This thread

matriskie

Jan 9, 2013
Hi, Tried to install yesterday.
Flashed from TWRP, and get the error:
E: unknown command (log). As other topics on this said, ignore, I continued to boot.
When booted in android I get the always repeating message.-> com.android.phone stopped working.
cant get it away as it keeps appearing after closing.
Tried to reflash the rom after a full wipe again, without success.
After this I installed this rom, without a issue. https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-one/development/cm14-1-legendrom-t3510085

Anyone that went through the same?

@ freshgiammi; understandable, good luck with your studies!

Lennert_F

Aug 8, 2012
Beveren
Google Pixel Navigation Bar

I made this morning a working version of the Pixel Navigation Bar for the latest build [7.1.1_r28] of this ROM.
The only thing you need to do is past the apk file in the SystemUI folder (/system/priv-app/SystemUI). Then give it rw-r-r permissions and reboot your device.

I am not responsible for bricked devices or lost data, which can be caused if you don't make a backup first.

If you rebooted and the app SystemUI keeps crashing, you can also reflash the 'restore old system ui' zip in twrp from this ROM to restore the old systemui.apk.

There is also a flashable zip for the Google Pixel navigation bar available here.

Check out my thread for updated versions!

All the credits are going to Charles Chow. This apk is made by his guide.

Reactions: Stroky

freshgiammi

Dec 2, 2012
Pesaro

catxda

Nov 1, 2014
Link taken down. There's a reason if I haven't published it, don't you think?

Thank you for not linking, I appreciate that.. It was meant to be a RC (Release Candidate), but I might need a few more days of testings.
Working good only launcher3 fc when choose wallpaper !!!

freshgiammi

Dec 2, 2012
Pesaro
Working good only launcher3 fc when choose wallpaper !!!

Just because it boots it doesn't mean it's working good. There's some internal, unpublished changes there which could *potentially* harm your device. It was meant as internal testing only.

Not interested about bug reports on that build.

Also, I already know that and it's default behavior since 7.1 removed support for WallpaperPicker in Launcher3

Mettafox

May 21, 2012
Lisboa
@freshgiammi can you please add some extra options?
For example:
- Add the carrier label (visible on lockscreen too)
- Back key to kill apps
- Two tap in the status bar to sleep
- Options for battery percentage (inside icon, next to icon, etc)
- Option to auto unlock lockscreen if PIN / Password is correct

These options can come disabled by default, and obviously all these options will be used only if the user wants to activate.
I do not think any of these options will make ROM lose stability or security.

Keep the great work.

Reactions: gil80

gil80

Nov 14, 2010
Sydney
For example:
- Back key to kill apps

These options can come disabled by default, and obviously all these options will be used only if the user wants to activate.

Keep the great work.
+1

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

Hi.

Can someone please upload their mixer_path.xml file?
I'm having issue with a different ROM when switching from speaker to internal speaker or headphones.
The other side can't hear me.

I want to see if this ROM's mixer_path.xml might solve it.

Thanks.

RyxeL

Feb 12, 2014
malang
For example:
- Back key to kill apps

Keep the great work.

take a look at first post

What does it differ from other ROMs?
Simple. It's philosophy is staying close to stock. Even closer that OmniROM. Closer to AOSP than AOSP itself.
Jokes apart, AOSP is the true philosophy, with a few tweaks to make it feel snappier but not too much intrusive changes.

HOW STABLE IT IS
Rock steady.
This ROM is designed with two things in mind: Security and Stability.
Everything is tested for multiple days (both from me, and from private testers) to be sure nothing lets the final user with instabilities. This makes the ROM stable and reliable, not making it go into full retard when you need it most.
And since this is AOSP based, with an AOSP philosophy in mind, remember that any feature that is not included in the official source code won't be added.

Reactions: Silverview

gil80

Nov 14, 2010
Sydney
Can someone please upload their mixer_path.xml file?
I'm having issue with a different ROM when switching from speaker to internal speaker or headphones.
The other side can't hear me.

I want to see if this ROM's mixer_path.xml might solve it.

Thanks.

anyone?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear
     * war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following these
     * directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and
     * if you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will
     * laugh at you.
     */

Hi everyone, freshgiammi here. Some of you may know me from my previous work on maguro (Galaxy Nexus), while some others may not. Here I am, presenting you an AOSP build of Nougat for our Oneplus One.

What does it differ from other ROMs?
    Simple. It's philosophy is staying close to stock. Even closer that OmniROM. Closer to AOSP than AOSP itself.
    Jokes apart, AOSP is the true philosophy, with a few tweaks to make it feel snappier but not too much intrusive changes.

HOW STABLE IT IS
    Rock steady.
    This ROM is designed with two things in mind: Security and Stability.
    Everything is tested for multiple days (both from me, and from private testers) to be sure nothing lets the final user with instabilities. This makes the ROM stable and reliable, not making it go into full retard when you need it most.
    And since this is AOSP based, with an AOSP philosophy in mind, remember that any feature that is not included in the official source code won't be added.

Beware. Since we have no N official builds, issues are to be expected. Devs are working hard to fix them as they get spotted, but some bugs only appear to certain users or under certain conditions. Because of that, if you encounter an issue please let me know.
    Tag me in a reply, attaching a logcat/dmesg (last_kmsg if your phone reboots) with the steps to replicate and a short description of the problem. That way I can fix it faster.

WHAT DOES THIS ROM OFFERS, MORE THAN AOSP?
    Well, there's some neat stuff aside from AOSP that's included here.
    -SultanXDA's Camera HAL with Stagefright Hardening
    -Night Light and Storage Manager (from Google Pixel)
    -SELinux Enforcing
    -F2FS Support (beware, you need to format to F2FS with TWRP 2.8.6.0 as 3.0.2.0 has issues with F2FS formatting.)
    -Substratum is available! Go theme your device as you like it!

More? You tell me!

DOWNLOADS
    Lastest Build: AOSPlusone_bacon_250817 FINAL RELEASE
    Gapps: OpenGapps

Sources up at my Github!
    Feel free to clone and create your own rom. Just make sure to prevent authorship and pull requests if you fix something!

Changelog is on #2, while FAQs and extra ZIPs are on #3!

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOSPlusone, ROM for the OnePlus One

Contributors
    freshgiammi
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2016-10-11
    Last Updated 2017-08-25
    Quick announcement: Had to slow down on development for school and personal issues. Work hasn't stopped, but as a one-man team, working on camera is hard most of the time.
    However, I've decided to CLOSE THE SOURCE CODE of my HAL, since I've seen multiple forks of it with removed/re-authored/squashed commits, and not even (or at least) one mention.

I'd like to remember that I've spent over 3 months working on it and the stagefright hardening, for a total of over 300 hours between testing, googling, log reading and coding.
    While the HAL is mostly a work of SultanXDA, users and ROM builders should acknowledge the work of others, not squash their commits and remove their authorship.

If Nougat is now capable of running SultanXDA's blobs, is just thanks to @amardeep434 and me, as we were the first ones who managed to make it work (Plus various help from @Evolitist @NoSpamDan and @kwoktopus)

All of this, is just a matter of respect.
    You don't just wait for a dev to implement something and then add it to your rom without mentioning or removing authorship, as that's called stealing.

If you want to contact me, my Google+ (Hangouts) profile is on my XDA infos. I don't use PMs.
    Time to deliver! AOSPlusone_bacon_250817 is here!
    This release comes late, I am aware of that (I've had quite a few issue with school and family matters), but take it as the the final stable release for Nougat.
    Everything is stable and working with the few bugs ironed out. There won't be a new version based on Nougat, and this is marked as the final release.

Changelog:
    Code:
    [B]ROM: Updated to 7.1.2_r33[/B]
    HAL: Upstreamed code to match Sultanxda's sources
    + Something that I don't remember but hey everything works well

Now I'm off to eat some sweet and delicious Oreo biscuits. *wink wink* ;)
    cac.png
    There's no need for testers besides my internals right now. Everything is broken.

WiFi/NFC/Bluetooth are not working, Data appears to be fine. Camera is a no go, HIDL configuration is still to be perfected and once you get to the lock screen, systemui fc so every time you lock the screen, you're forced to boot into recovery and restore a backup.

But hey, we got Oreo booting.
    Time to deliver! AOSPlusone_bacon_160117 is here!
    Finally replaced Camera2 with Snap to enjoy all the neat features from Sultan's HAL!
    Also fixed Face Unlock and made UI a bit faster.
    Hopefully even the split screen issue is fixed.

Changelog:
    11 Jan. 2017 -> 16 Jan. 2017
    Code:
    [B]Replaced Camera2 with Snap: Enjoy all the functionalities of Sultan’s HAL![/B]
    [B]Fixed HSR; Slow-Mo isn’t working yet.[/B]
    Updated Camera Capabilities for a better HAL compatibility and features
    [B]Updated Display-CAF with newer commits to fix the Split Screen issue[/B]
    Fine tuned RT Scheduler priorities
    [B]Enabled prefhint: (Layers are rendered faster now, resulting in a smoother experience)[/B]
    Enabled “Moves” in Settings
    [B]Fixed Face Unlock (Trusted Face)[/B]

*NEED TESTERS FOR F2FS: /DATA AND /CACHE ONLY, NO /SYSTEM*

EDIT: I've uploaded more up to date screenshots. And in case anyone wants that wallpaper.... here it is, shot with Snap ;)
    *Full resolution version*
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone