[ROM][7.1.2_r36][DEC-31]Resurrection Remix N KLTE[5.8.5][klte+variants]

Search This thread

c&k

Mar 14, 2013
Hi again! A quick question: How can i install viper on this rom? When i tried install from magisk it said installed but no app in there. I remember from my old rom when i clicked install it came with the app but in this rom it didn't. So i installed viper4android from google play and it said the driver needed. Did it and reboot but it said again the same thing. Can you help me with files please? Done the researching but people on forums said that there is no viper for 7.1.2. I guess that is not true cause some people on this thread installed this, right?

AND1 Master

May 15, 2013
Malolos
Good day to everyone! Can I ask, Where is the location/path of the mac address in the root folder of this ROM? I want to manually change the mac address. I'm gonna use it for testing purposes only. TFTH.

RipCityBassWorks

May 23, 2016
Portland
Hi everyone. I had a question a long time ago. My phone is kltespr but I unlocked it and use another network (GSM) in another country. I usually use RR rom for kltespr, but i have an issue: I can select network mode (only 2g, only 3g). Yesterday I installed a rom for s5 all variant snapdragon (https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s5/development/dreamux-rom-v1-s8-style-t3598377), and I can change network mode.
So I want to ask: Can I install RR rom of klte (http://downloads.resurrectionremix.com/klte) for my kltespr.
P/S:
- I'm sorry because my english is not good.
- Tks scranwnyb, I love RR so much.

I think TWRP will throw an error 7 if you attempt it. Even if it might hypothetically work, TWRP doesn't usually let you flash a ROM built for a different model without some extra hackery....

Brasscat82

Jul 16, 2014
Hi again! A quick question: How can i install viper on this rom? When i tried install from magisk it said installed but no app in there. I remember from my old rom when i clicked install it came with the app but in this rom it didn't. So i installed viper4android from google play and it said the driver needed. Did it and reboot but it said again the same thing. Can you help me with files please? Done the researching but people on forums said that there is no viper for 7.1.2. I guess that is not true cause some people on this thread installed this, right?

I don't use the Magisk module either.
Here's the thread, READ THE FIRST TWO POSTS, but I'll give u a quick tutorial: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2191223

1. Set SELinux to "Permissive" (Settings>configurations>misc) This is very important, this is why you get prompted for the driver installation again.
2. Download and extract (do not flash) the viper zip and use the app that has the "I/O fix" for nougat users. (give root)
3. Install the driver when prompted and restart.
4. Enjoy

c&k

Mar 14, 2013
I don't use the Magisk module either.
Here's the thread, READ THE FIRST TWO POSTS, but I'll give u a quick tutorial: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2191223

1. Set SELinux to "Permissive" (Settings>configurations>misc) This is very important, this is why you get prompted for the driver installation again.
2. Download and extract (do not flash) the viper zip and use the app that has the "I/O fix" for nougat users. (give root)
3. Install the driver when prompted and restart.
4. Enjoy

Oh thank you so much! I will try and update this post.

Edit: Done and it's working. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2016
Hi everyone. I had a question a long time ago. My phone is kltespr but I unlocked it and use another network (GSM) in another country. I usually use RR rom for kltespr, but i have an issue: I can select network mode (only 2g, only 3g). Yesterday I installed a rom for s5 all variant snapdragon (https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s5/development/dreamux-rom-v1-s8-style-t3598377), and I can change network mode.
So I want to ask: Can I install RR rom of klte (http://downloads.resurrectionremix.com/klte) for my kltespr.
P/S:
- I'm sorry because my english is not good.
- Tks scranwnyb, I love RR so much.

I think TWRP will throw an error 7 if you attempt it. Even if it might hypothetically work, TWRP doesn't usually let you flash a ROM built for a different model without some extra hackery....

Sorry for my stupid question. But i wonder why we dont have rr rom for all snapdragon variants :crying:

ahti098

May 31, 2017
This rom does not seem to have the original Samsung apps like phone and messages and Camera. How can I get them is there any possibility. otherwise a good rom

d^.

Jul 25, 2012
Great ROM besides two issues.

When I'm on a call the screen goes completely black? I can't do anything when this happens.

The other issue is my reception fades out when I'm on a call. People tell me they can't hear me or I'm really faint.

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Muhammad Tajy

zhero_gee

Jan 21, 2017
coming from RR ROM april 23 version . on the now discontinued kltevzw (verizon) version. the latest update of may 18 generic version is not working on my verizon. phone freezes on the boot animation. wiped cache wiped system, wiped data still wont work unless i go back to old version. Any help will be greatly appreciated

zhero_gee

Jan 21, 2017
coming from RR ROM april 23 version . on the now discontinued kltevzw (verizon) version. the latest update of may 18 generic version is not working on my verizon. phone freezes on the boot animation. wiped cache wiped system, wiped data still wont work unless i go back to old version. Any help will be greatly appreciated

Apparently i just had to update my TWRP recovery from 3.0.0.0 to 3.1

eoindublin

Apr 21, 2015
Go to magisk manager and go into magisk manager settings and activate magisk hide then reboot phone and voila you can use

no dice!

android pay is autoticked when i go into hide but it still aint working.

the safety net check fails CTS Profile mismatch. is it something to do with this?

any pointers to resolve this, google is giving conflicting advice.

Top Liked Posts