• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][7.1.2_r36][DEC-31]Resurrection Remix N KLTE[5.8.5][klte+variants]

Search This thread

Megalossauro

Oct 25, 2014
Belo Horizonte
I dont know if happens to someone else, but yesterday, Menu and Advanced Menu starts to scroll down by itself and stays there... Some rare times, it works normal. I try to clean screen, but there is no dirty, scratch or anything like on it... Clean Dalvik... nothing. Dirty reflash, nothing... Any tips ?

(in apps or other menus, no problems...)

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

I guess i find the guilty... Flux overlay in substractum...

idy26

Dec 16, 2014
Data issue

im having problems with the data/sim. its like to work once in a blue moon. i have no problem with the texting, but only with mms/data network.

im using a samsung s5 g900r4 klteuscc

Brasscat82

Jul 16, 2014
Wich gapps guys you use? Pico or stock?
Pico seems to work for most users. It really depends on your level of love and dependency of Google Apps. In my experience, the less you use googles services, the better battery life you have.

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

im having problems with the data/sim. its like to work once in a blue moon. i have no problem with the texting, but only with mms/data network.

im using a samsung s5 g900r4 klteuscc
I'm also on G900r4. What is yiur current baseband and modem? I'm a few versions behind in baseband and experience dropouts in data, but never a problem in MMS. The data drop is a nuisance, but I'm used to it as it only lasts about 15 seconds. Try obtaining the newest modem and flash via odin. It may help.

Reactions: krkhaha

idy26

Dec 16, 2014
data

Pico seems to work for most users. It really depends on your level of love and dependency of Google Apps. In my experience, the less you use googles services, the better battery life you have.

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

I'm also on G900r4. What is yiur current baseband and modem? I'm a few versions behind in baseband and experience dropouts in data, but never a problem in MMS. The data drop is a nuisance, but I'm used to it as it only lasts about 15 seconds. Try obtaining the newest modem and flash via odin. It may help.

my baseband version is: g900r4vxu1ancf

where could i get the newest one? would this be it?? upload.teamuscellular.com/484 (im not to sure if i am allowed to post links, if not im sorry i did so.)

Last edited:
Reactions: pokoo2

alshaikh711

Feb 19, 2015
Amazing ROM with amazing customization features.
Best thanks for your efforts to make this lovely ROM

BUT

I faced some serious issues during 1st day of use:
1- The cellular data not work
2- WiFi Direct not work ( sharing file through WiFi direct not appear, however it can work from setting and connect to another device but without receiving or sending files).

please help me to resolve that

My device is Galaxy s5 Verizon (g900v)
Network = CDMA (outside USA)

Last edited:

Daniel5161

Dec 27, 2016
mexikoedi.github.io
Can you point me to links for all 3 or version numbers of the latest. do you use TWRP to install in recovery or install them through google play

Gonna wipe the phone and start from scracth.

what way should i wipe my phone to start all over?

Her the the link for rom: https://sourceforge.net/projects/resurrectionremix/files/?source=navbar

Search your s5 device and donwload latest rom version (zip)

If you have the latest version then you don't need this, if you have old version of rom then install latest version with twrp 3.0.0 or higher: wipe cache and dalvik cache and install the rom zip. Restart and you done.

You should have the magisk manager app, if yes open the app and install latest magisk su with it. Restart phone. Activate magisk su and you done. If you don't have the Magisk manager app or the latest magisk su not work , here link : https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445

Donwload magisk su and install with twrp or if you don't have the Magisk manager app then install it over the play store link or direct link there. And the install latest magisk su.

And yes i use the latest twrp version to install rom updates. For magisk su updates i use the magisk manager app. If you have a old twrp here a link to update your twrp: https://twrp.me/#

Search your device then donwload latest twrp and install it with twrp.

If you have questions or don't understand please ask again. I will answer fast.

CtDMonet

Nov 2, 2009
I flashed 5.8.3 (kltrspr) dirty, and was still having problems with SMS, as well as holding network connection. I tried to (odin) a baseband update (cqc1) and I'm stuck on the Samsung S5 boot screen. I've rebooted to bootloader, and it isn't TWRP anymore, but I can't get past the boot screen (and don't see any RR boot animation - help!

Top Liked Posts