[ROM][7.1.2_r36][DEC-31]Resurrection Remix N KLTE[5.8.5][klte+variants]

Search This thread
Aug 13, 2013
I just want to ask, recently I've reinstalled this rom to G900F (I'm using this for a year) then apparently the network speed indicator switch are missing. It only shows "hide arrow" switch, I'm using this feature prior to reinstallation of this rom. Please, I appreciate any help from you guys. ?

Edit: (Update)

I figured it out, the rom was not responsible, the test build of tuned boeffla kernel is the culprit. I'll report back to tuned. Thanks.
How did you get settings dark?

Barabba11

Sep 8, 2015
How you don't understand? There is out already Android 8.1 for your phone, why you have to try to solve problems on 7.1?

SohamD

Jan 28, 2017
Mumbai
Stay away from it if its not good enough for you.
Devs do this for free so you can't be so demanding when you even didn't bother to donate for them for their work or thank them at least.
Yes I'm away from Oreo until it gets better. My statement was perceived as demanding when it was not and I was just commenting about the current status. I appreciate the developers and am patiently waiting for improvements ?

Reactions: MysteryIII

yoahmad1995

Aug 6, 2015
Baghdad
Yes I'm away from Oreo until it gets better. My statement was perceived as demanding when it was not and I was just commenting about the current status. I appreciate the developers and am patiently waiting for improvements ?
This place has nothing to do with your "comment"
If you want to report a bug in oreo ROM then report in ita respective thread.

Sent from my Galaxy S8+ using XDA Labs

SohamD

Jan 28, 2017
Mumbai
This place has nothing to do with your "comment"
If you want to report a bug in oreo ROM then report in ita respective thread.
Alright stop. My comment was in response to a statement from another user. We're discussing issues with Oreo ROM. It wasn't even a bug report as those are issues faced by most of the users; I was just stating the obvious. I keep a close watch on the Oreo threads. Don't need to reply to you again.

Reactions: swiftbones74

damianiw

May 22, 2009
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Hi could someone tell me if nightlight works for them, I can see live display making a difference but night light doesn't even if I turn live display off too I've attached some screenshots - I was hoping it would be similar to f.lux which tints based on sunrise and sunset - live display seems similar so it's maybe just me being confused.
Screenshot_20180809-055511.jpegScreenshot_20180809-055438.jpegView attachment 1Screenshot_20180809-055404.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts