[ROM][7.1.2_r36][UNOFFICIAL] AospExtended ROM V4.6 [2018/12/20][EOL]

Search This thread

ymk_d3lt4

Jan 31, 2018
Hello, is this normal if CPU info from developer options only show 4 CPU? Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181013-013203.png
    Screenshot_20181013-013203.png
    99.8 KB · Views: 668

Royblue7

Aug 2, 2018
That's no problem, but now you know to the next time. :good:

Are you using the stock charger? The stock charger is like 5v or so. I've also seen extremely long charging times while using older chargers. Also if you charge from a computer you'll face long changing times even if you enable USB fast charge.

Update: I have both stock and a fast charger so thats not the problem. reason of slow charging is the ROM or the radon kernel. After awhile ROM goes to battery saver mode automatic, it doesn't show on battery sitting but I did diagnosis and it said device on battery Optimisation mode. You can see it, just to sure restart the phone, connect charger it'll show like 5-7hr to full, disconnect charger then turn on and then off battery saver option, reconnect charger now it'll shows like 2 half - 3 hr to be full. It mean ROM or the kernel decided there is too much stress on battery while Charging and decide to slowly charge. I don't know its a bug or feature. I clean flashed multiple times but it didn't do anything.
PS its a great ROM and not complaining, it just to let devs know about this. recently bought Op6 but cant seem to put down my rn3 even though it 2half yr old :fingers-crossed:

JD. A

• Sep 9, 2013
    Update: I have both stock and a fast charger so thats not the problem. reason of slow charging is the ROM or the radon kernel. After awhile ROM goes to battery saver mode automatic, it doesn't show on battery sitting but I did diagnosis and it said device on battery Optimisation mode. You can see it, just to sure restart the phone, connect charger it'll show like 5-7hr to full, disconnect charger then turn on and then off battery saver option, reconnect charger now it'll shows like 2 half - 3 hr to be full. It mean ROM or the kernel decided there is too much stress on battery while Charging and decide to slowly charge. I don't know its a bug or feature. I clean flashed multiple times but it didn't do anything.
    PS its a great ROM and not complaining, it just to let devs know about this. recently bought Op6 but cant seem to put down my rn3 even though it 2half yr old :fingers-crossed:

I can't remember if radon have quick charge enable. Since rn3 can support it due to snapdragon but it wasn't supported out of the box due to heating (and cost saving for xiaomi). If quick charge isn't enabled the phone will charge for a couple of seconds then stop charging and then it will take an extremely long time to charge fully from my experience.

My phone charge fully in about 2h with stock charger and like 1h with quick charge enabled. If I'm charging with stock charger the lock screen will say something like "charging" and if using a quick charger with it enabled it will say "charging quickly" I think. Then if I'm charing from pc with fast charing enabled it still will say "charging slowly".

Are you using stock cable? Since some cables are low quality ones and will make the phone charge slower. If you're using stock charger and cable try with another cable while using stock charger. :good:

Royblue7

Aug 2, 2018
    I can't remember if radon have quick charge enable. Since rn3 can support it due to snapdragon but it wasn't supported out of the box due to heating (and cost saving for xiaomi). If quick charge isn't enabled the phone will charge for a couple of seconds then stop charging and then it will take an extremely long time to charge fully from my experienc.

Bro which quick charger you're using can tell pls? And Yes bro, got stock charger, stock cable, quick charger 2.0 with it cable, tried multiple 2v charger n cable. I enable fast Charging on redon too. I do what I above mentioned and phone chargers in 2half hr fully. But Yes phone doesn't heat up even while Charging. This reason maybe it preventing fast Charging.

aztech

Jan 10, 2007
    Miri
    Bro which quick charger you're using can tell pls? And Yes bro, got stock charger, stock cable, quick charger 2.0 with it cable, tried multiple 2v charger n cable. I enable fast Charging on redon too. I do what I above mentioned and phone chargers in 2half hr fully. But Yes phone doesn't heat up even while Charging. This reason maybe it preventing fast Charging.
    Please be very careful with QC chargers. I've replaced my charging board (not charging after QC charge 1x time). It messed up the overvoltage circuit of my kenzo. There's a thread discussing about not using QC chargers for kenzo.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

JD. A

• Sep 9, 2013

Quick charging != Fast charging

Fast charging usually refers to USB fast charge, that means when you plug it in to the pc it will charge faster. While quick charging refers to a charger that quickly charges your phone. On most kernel and with almost all kernel managers you can't enable quick charge while you can enable fast charging. The only kernel manager I've found that actually can enable quick charging is darkness kernel manager by movzx. Search the kenzo telegrams for it if you want it, but beware you can break your phone.

I'm using a stock samsung galaxy s6 one that works just fine for me.

Press thanks if I helped you. ;)

sainthos

Nov 10, 2012
    Hello.
    My kenzo now are on xiaomi.eu 9.2 stable with stock kernel and ubl+twrp.
    What do i need to install this rom on my kind of situation?

Sorry for my bad english.

J4jks

May 20, 2015
    Hyderabad
    Hello.
    My kenzo now are on xiaomi.eu 9.2 stable with stock kernel and ubl+twrp.
    What do i need to install this rom on my kind of situation?

Sorry for my bad english.
    Installing any ROM is same, Except treble ROMs
    Download the desired ROM zip to internal or SD card
    Got to twrp or whatever the recovery you have
    Now wipe data, system, ca'he & dalvick

Then select the zips (ROM zip + gapps(if you want Google apps or you can try microg or nogapps at all) + magisk or any other
    Install now and reboot

Be cautious!
    Take backups before doing anything

Last edited:

J4jks

May 20, 2015
    Hyderabad
    Anybody facing random WiFi disconnection problems ?
    I've this issue with stick kernel and with latest modified Radon kernel too.

And with Bluetooth headset is also giving problems, where if I connect my Bluetooth to other device its working perfect.

JD. A

• Sep 9, 2013
    Anybody facing random WiFi disconnection problems ?
    I've this issue with stick kernel and with latest modified Radon kernel too.

And with Bluetooth headset is also giving problems, where if I connect my Bluetooth to other device its working perfect.

No problem at all with wifi or Bluetooth for me. I connect to my car, my speakers at home and to my watch regularly with Bluetooth.

speed_boy

Dec 6, 2008
    You unlocked bootloader officially or unofficially?

Officially. But i don't have problems on this ROM now. I've switched from 6.x

The only annoing thing for now it is reasking permisdions everywhere :)
    Contacts wants to have location...
    - Deny
    Calendar?
    - Deny
    SMS?
    - Deny.

everytime i opening any contact :)))
    I din't have this problem on 6.x rom. But i don't have problrms with wifi then :)))

Top Liked Posts