[ROM][7.1.2_r36][UNOFFICIAL] AospExtended ROM V4.6 [2018/12/20][EOL]

Search This thread

[email protected]

Jun 3, 2017
Delhi
@[email protected]@gmail.com

Try to flash full package, or flash any custom kernel & set SELinux to permissive.
I flashed full rom and it working now. Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Same situation was at my side. Ota update caused mi logo stuck but flashing full package solved and successfully booted. Also can confirm magisk shortcut it's working.
Yes flashing full rom solved the issue.

OP should remove the incremental ota link or make it working or put flashing note instruction.

Kshitizreturns

Jun 1, 2018
One of the finest ROMs I have used.
One request to dev that it does not support few fonts that is fixed only by changing few things via root but that does not look natural and font overlaps in few places. So if possible can you plz add it in the next build. If the next build is coming and if it is possible.

fradeen

Apr 7, 2017
On latest rom ,after disconnecting voice calls phone app shows hanging up for more than 10 seconds before coming back to diler (works fine on previous rom releases)

speed_boy

Dec 6, 2008
Looks like i have to stop using this rom. This permissions questions issue is quite annoying, when connects to usb it asks me 2 times how i want to work with it, and i've realized that search in contacts doesn't work like it should.
It can't find people with russian letters. And more tragic is it finds it until you edit this person. After editing you can't find it anymore (only select manually) and all your changes just disappears in the dev/nul
:-/

Last edited:

Mroac

Jul 11, 2016
Heredia
kernel configuration

Hello everyone, I want to ask you, if you can help me tell me which is the best kernel configuration, to get a balanced performance ,. the kernel is the stock,

adysatria

Jul 20, 2016
Hello everyone, I want to ask you, if you can help me tell me which is the best kernel configuration, to get a balanced performance ,. the kernel is the stock,
I recommend radon 6.3 rebuild 7, battery profile is enough (still smooth af at multitasking and gaming)., I got around 5-6 hours sot on light usage. Or you can try agni 13.6, battery is very good but i find it laggy in gaming. Your pick.

Reactions: Phantom Thief

Mroac

Jul 11, 2016
Heredia
It did not work for me, continuous restarts

I recommend radon 6.3 rebuild 7, battery profile is enough (still smooth af at multitasking and gaming)., I got around 5-6 hours sot on light usage. Or you can try agni 13.6, battery is very good but i find it laggy in gaming. Your pick.

Hello friend, thanks for the answer, but it did not work, it caused Continuous restarts you could not use my mobile correctly, I had to go back to the stock kernel

luk.22222

Apr 29, 2012
Date bar

Hi, is there a possibility to delete date bar from main screen? Or just adjust any settings, look? I can't find such options. Thanks for help! ;)

Top Liked Posts