[ROM][7.1][NOUGAT][OFFICIAL][D722][D724] LineageOS 14.1 for the LG G3s

Search This thread

Bobsik

Aug 3, 2019
just to confirm, from the second link it is Lineage OS 14 - 7.1.2, works normally, I did not test it thouroughly, so something might not work but I do not expect anything except those mentioned in the original post.

jojo28783

Feb 15, 2017
New unofficial build

Hi,
I made a new unofficial build with new security patch (december 2019).

drive.google.com/file/d/1TapJhs6IiElmL7IDidqDX-SjXxiIR0bu/view?usp=sharing

Itsuka Shiro

Mar 1, 2022
I am presenting a problem, that when I restart or turn off the phone after installing the rom and the first start, the call application stops working and stops recognizing the line, three years ago with another phone, I found out that it was due to a binary I had put it in the xbin folder and removing it solved it but this binary is in the bin folder by default and I don't remember which one it is, does anyone have any idea what it could be?

purbane

Nov 9, 2018
I wanted to install Lineos 18.1 on the old lg g3 but it immediately gave an error, only the fulmics rom allowed me to install.
So I wanted to try to "format data" through twrp.
Before doing this, I saved the lineage file and the gaps on the PC to not lose them after formatting, mistakenly thinking that after connecting the phone with the cable to the PC, I could copy them inside.
Before doing formattation, I verified that by connecting the phone when I was in recovery, the pc saw it and I could copy, cut, paste at will.
I didn't think that, after the format data, this thing was gone.
The pc detects the phone but not as a folder so I no longer have the ability to copy files to it.
I should buy a micro sd on which to copy the files and put it in the phone and then, from there, start the installation but I wanted to know if there was a way to ensure that I can, even in the current condition, be able to copy the files installation of the new rom inside.
Thank you.

Itsuka Shiro

Mar 1, 2022
I wanted to install Lineos 18.1 on the old lg g3 but it immediately gave an error, only the fulmics rom allowed me to install.
So I wanted to try to "format data" through twrp.
Before doing this, I saved the lineage file and the gaps on the PC to not lose them after formatting, mistakenly thinking that after connecting the phone with the cable to the PC, I could copy them inside.
Before doing formattation, I verified that by connecting the phone when I was in recovery, the pc saw it and I could copy, cut, paste at will.
I didn't think that, after the format data, this thing was gone.
The pc detects the phone but not as a folder so I no longer have the ability to copy files to it.
I should buy a micro sd on which to copy the files and put it in the phone and then, from there, start the installation but I wanted to know if there was a way to ensure that I can, even in the current condition, be able to copy the files installation of the new rom inside.
Thank you.
First: Do you have a rom for the lg g3 (d722) if so, I would like to try it, where can I download it?
second: if your PC does not show the internal storage make sure that in the mount option: MTP is enabled.
Third: if you still don't get it, try using the adb fastboot program with the adb push command

purbane

Nov 9, 2018
First: Do you have a rom for the lg g3 (d722) if so, I would like to try it, where can I download it?
second: if your PC does not show the internal storage make sure that in the mount option: MTP is enabled.
Third: if you still don't get it, try using the adb fastboot program with the adb push command
I had downloaded the rom for some time and downloaded it from the official site. I saw that now the official site no longer deals with this model and therefore it is no longer possible to download the rom. If you want I can share a link with dropbox so you can download it from there but you have to know that my model is the D855 and not the D722.
The PC sees my phone but doesn't offer it to me as a folder to copy and paste to. Before the format, however, he saw it as a folder.
I haven't tried the adb procedure, I'm not very practical, is there a guide for the d855?
However I cannot activate the developer options because the phone has been formatted by TWRP so it no longer has an operating system from which to unlock this function. Currently I can only turn it on in recovery with TWRP
Thanks

Itsuka Shiro

Mar 1, 2022
1: mtp allows storages to be displayed
2: with the adb fastboot you can copy it without showing the storage

purbane

Nov 9, 2018

Attachments

• IMG20230224145220.jpg
    IMG20230224145220.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG20230224145236.jpg
    IMG20230224145236.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 4

purbane

Nov 9, 2018
I think i did it well, it reads LGD8558cb64320 Device after command "adb devices" but instead of copying the file it gives me a long list

Attachments

• IMG20230224153226.jpg
    IMG20230224153226.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 7

Itsuka Shiro

Mar 1, 2022

purbane

Nov 9, 2018
I will try as you Said. Now i went out and i can't. As soon as I try, i'll post replay. Tanks, you very kind.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineageOS 14.1 for the LG G3s Beats D722​
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    LineageOS 14.1 for LG G3s D722 & D724.

Working:
    • Display
    • touchscreen and multituch
    • Hardware 3D rendring
    • RIL - SMS, MMS, calls...
    • Mobile data, LTE
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • GPS
    • Camera - photo and video
    • WiFi, Bluetooth, USB tethering
    • Audio - speaker, headphone, mic, routing, voip calls, etc
    • SD card
    • Hardware video decoding and encoding
    • Sensors
    • Double tap to wake
    • SmartCover
    • NFC
    • FM radio
    • IR RC (use any irrc app from PlayMarket)
    Not working:
    Download:
    https://download.lineageos.org/jagnm for D722
    https://download.lineageos.org/jag3gds for D724

TWRP:http://vasy.ru/TWRP/

Donate

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][7.1][NOUGAT][OFFICIAL][D722][D724] LineageOS 14.1 for the LG G3s, ROM for the LG G3

Contributors
    vm03, Quarx, vm03
    Source Code: https://github.com/ LineageOS/android_device_lge_jagnm

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2016-11-27
    Last Updated 2017-01-24
    If phone boot only in TWRP after OTA, do:
    run adb shell or TWRP blut-in Treminal
    run command:
    Code:
    dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/misc bs=1024 count=1
    Attention! OTA with TWRP can brick you phone. Install updates manually or use CyanogenRecovery 13.