[ROM][7.1][NOUGAT][STABLE][CyanogenMod 14.1][UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

FroyoShark

Sep 12, 2011
Minnesota
youtube.com
I posted this some pages back, but for those that missed it you can enable battery percentage by going to settings - status bar - status bar icons and change battery to always show percentage.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161007-182509.png
    Screenshot_20161007-182509.png
    108.3 KB · Views: 789

minieod

Jun 24, 2010
San Diego, CA
@daleski75 @Taker18 @smoki3

heres something no one has mentioned in a while: anyone have a clue what is causing google phone 4.0.1 to crash? it has features that id love to use, but after granting it telephone permissions it breaks. the stock aosp dialer is fine, but lacking features

just wondering if anyone knows whats going on, or possibly how to fix

partridge79

May 25, 2015
Gardner
@daleski75@Taker18@smoki3

heres something no one has mentioned in a while: anyone have a clue what is causing google phone 4.0.1 to crash? it has features that id love to use, but after granting it telephone permissions it breaks. the stock aosp dialer is fine, but lacking features

just wondering if anyone knows whats going on, or possibly how to fix
Did you go into apps and set is as default? (was the same issue in some MM roms when they were first available)

Edit... nvm shoulda read entire post first but might help if youve used both

Sent from my OnePlus3 using XDA Labs

Last edited:
Reactions: minieod

TheJakee

Jul 10, 2016
Minneapolis
Hey. Great work! Been using the latest version from Daleski. It's really smooth and doesn't seem like it's even a beta build. Anyway, I have a problem with the documents/downloads app. When ever I try to see my downloads the app crashes. Hoping you can fix that. Overall nice work though. :)

slothdabski

Aug 3, 2015
Chicago
Logcat goes way to fast for me and I have no idea how to use it. When ever I try to post a screenshot it goes to documents then crashes.
adb logcat > nameoflog.txt

This command will output logcat to text file. You can name it whatever you want.txt. Nothing will show up in terminal while it is writing to the file. Press control-c to end writing of log to text file. File will be saved in the directory your adb is saved to on your computer

Sent from my Kindle Fire HDX using Tapatalk

Reactions: unmarius

TheJakee

Jul 10, 2016
Minneapolis
On your computer, append this command to the terminal:

Code:
adb logcat -v long > logcat.txt

and post back. If you have trouble with adb, search Google ornXDA.

I know how adb works but I'm just using a Logcat app. It works perfectly fine. It's just really really fast. By the time I go back in the app when downloads crashes. The Logs are all replaced by about 100 new ones. I'm not really an expert in this stuff. I just wanted to help out with beta testing this.

kentexcitebot

Mar 30, 2014
Moorpark
I know how adb works but I'm just using a Logcat app. It works perfectly fine. It's just really really fast.

If you prefer using an Android app instead of ADB, use Matlog or SysLog.

By the time I go back in the app when downloads crashes. The Logs are all replaced by about 100 new ones. I'm not really an expert in this stuff. I just wanted to help out with beta testing this.

That's why you need to use adb to get the logcat. You can't upload logs to XDA through your device if the documents app is broken...

Last edited:

minieod

Jun 24, 2010
San Diego, CA
Did you go into apps and set is as default? (was the same issue in some MM roms when they were first available)

Edit... nvm shoulda read entire post first but might help if youve used both

Sent from my OnePlus3 using XDA Labs
No, actually, that worked. Thank you!

In the past the Devs just said use stock dialer...but this is actually the solution! [emoji1]

On another note. @daleski75 ...haven't had THIS issue yet until your 10/07 build. Plugged in at low charge, and came back an hour later. Phone burning hot and only 34%. Charging capping at 670mah or so

582b775ffac7eed39c05bda1662e9144.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using XDA-Developers mobile app

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Looks like it was probably slowing charge as the phone heat up. Much cooler now and getting Dash speeds.

So I'll monitor now, and see if it heats up / slows down.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using XDA-Developers mobile app

707557739a5a9842e814e5f5d0a0d15d.jpg

Giocarro

Dec 11, 2012
Just wanted to give my feedback after clean installing latest Dalesky buid: all settings I tweaked are working as expected!

Center clock, quick tiles edit, live display, on-the-fly DPI change, off-screen gestures, notification slider, etc. etc.

Still didn't have a chance to test in-call echo issue, will report back as soon as I try.

Solid build so far, happy to enjoy latest and greatest Android with this wonderful smartphone. (you are feee to read this as a thumbs down to Google Pixels).

mido25

Nov 29, 2012
This is for all the guys who keep banging on about this echo issue I have heard rumours that flashing 3.2.7 can help with this problem but it's unproven.
This echo issues was there in oneplus 2 cm13 days. Grarak fixed it. I can link to those commits which grarak fixed. Worth a try.
https://github.com/Grarak/android_d...mmit/ea955f37a3678a5abd5d0f5e3c9ba2fc025f2b27
https://github.com/Grarak/android_d...mmit/0a56631934c491bd418faedff6d694601e5bc97a

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    gXAqCye.png

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.​

Feel free to join our Discussion channel!​

MultiROM is NOT supported so any questions raised regarding it will be ignored.​
    Substratum is NOT supported so any questions raised regarding it will be ignored.​
    Development questions and bug reports only on this thread, for anything please post in the discussion thread

Whats working:
    Booting
    Fingerprint
    Mobile Data
    DPI Selector
    NFC (Partially working, NO android Pay)
    Audio
    GPS
    Google Play application installing
    Bluetooth
    Dash Charge
    Alert Slider
    Call
    Camera
    Button backlight control
    USB OTG Support
    Vulkan Support
    Pocket Mode
    Power Menu customisations
    Reboot Menu
    Live Display (almost all of it)
    VR Mode/Daydream
    In call volume slider
    battery custumizations fixed
    mobile hotspot

What's not working or general bugs:
    Video/Calls in facebook messenger
    RGB values do not do anything(we need updates in kernel)
    Android Pay
    Cyanogenmod Weather not working

Flashing Instructions​
    1. YOU MUST flash 3.2.6 or 3.2.7 or be on 3.2.6 or 3.2.7 before flashing CM14.1​
    Wipe if coming from another ROM​
    or simply flash this
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862678442
    afterwards flash cm14.1 and GAPPS​

Flash latest CM14.1​
    Flash Banks Gapps 7.1 ONLY or the opengapps package below
    https://download.dirtyunicorns.com/gapps/Banks/
    OpenGapps

Important: CLEAN FLASH 20161107 build!!
    Changes:Changelog for flo071 builds

For increasing call volume:
    edit line <ctl name="RX0 Digital Volume" value="75" /> in file /system/etc/mixer_paths_tasha.xml
    you have to change value for example to this: <ctl name="RX0 Digital Volume" value="84" />

this method maybe brings up the echo again.

If you want Snap Camera too, here is the apk: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862677308

Sources:
    Kernel Tree
    Device Tree

Credits:
    Whole CM Team
    and of course: @genesixxbf3 for his help!​

Join us all on #slack
    https://oneplus3cm14.slack.com

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 14.1, ROM for the OnePlus 3

Contributors
    Taker18, flo071
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader & TWRP
    Based On: CyanogenMod 14.1

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 20161128-flo071
    Stable Release Date: 2016-11-28

Created 2016-09-04
    Last Updated 2016-12-05
    FYI

Now, i re-download the CM14 Source Code, mean's im back with new Build's!
    Maybe i will begin tomorrow!

All the Best,
    Regards Taker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    My latest build is here guys, if someone want to use it:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=125233

This build include all the latest cm14.1 changes till yesterday 21:00(yeah, battery profiles are working). Plus, battery customisation(working circle, portain, text and so on), pocket mode, increased in-call volume and some minor stuff's.

Have fun :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Hi Guys, a new build is comming next 30 min"

Changes are:
    Update Source
    Cherry Pick a few commits

Next build will include alot of cherry picks!

As always, pls take a backup of this early builds!

Ps. maybe there will be another build today, @ the evening

Best Regards,
    Taker