Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

_mone

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 25, 2015
London
3EjEEit.png

Lineage OS Android Distribution

CyanogenMod LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of android, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock android for your device.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Code:
/* Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Installation Instruction:
Backup > Move your backup somewhere save > Perform a full wipe, factory reset > Flash ROM > Flash GApps > Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache > Reboot

Bugs:
- Fingerprint scanner buggy as usual but works
- Unable to access external sdcard via built-in file manager
- You tell me (logcat files are much appreciated)

Download:
- LineageOS trltexx AFH folder
- GApps

Credits:
EmotionOS Team (w/o their commits this build couldn't be possible), Every other open source dev that contribuited directly or indirectly to LineageOS for trltexx.

Source:
- LineageOS
- android_kernel_samsung_trlte (based on codeaurora msm-3.10 (apq8084) and samsung's N910FXXS1DPK3)
- android_device_samsung_trlte-common
- android_device_samsung_trltexx

Last edited:

sPEADy

Mar 21, 2013
NRW
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Volte working?

This is early stage of Lineage OS and this rom bro, I guess answer is no as there are many other things those need attention, be patient thanks.

I wish someone could join all the developers to make our Note 4 receive official Lineage OS support that would be great.

@_mone do you mind inviting some other developers to make essential changes to git and gerrit to lift up your efforts to make this rom official? like @fattire @hsbadr @Crimsonthunder @Pafcholini @kabata @jef_00
That would be great guys. ( sorry if it's annoying for someone)

Have a nice Day/Evening

Last edited:
Reactions: jef_00 and _mone

_mone

Jul 25, 2015
London
This is early stage of Lineage OS and this rom bro, I guess answer is no as there are many other things those need attention, be patient thanks.

I wish someone could join all the developers to make our Note 4 receive official Lineage OS support that would be great.

@_mone do you mind inviting some other developers to make essential changes to git and gerrit to lift up your efforts to make this rom official? like @fattire @pfacholini @@hsbadr Crimsonthunder @jef_00 @mobspyguy

That would be great guys. ( sorry if it's annoying for someone)

Have a nice Day/Evening

I would love some help! I spoke already with fattire, the idea is to bring up trltexx and trltetmo to LineageOS, but he is very busy so I don't know when or if it will happen.

Reactions: sPEADy

_mone

Jul 25, 2015
London
@jef_00 I've rebased every repo in the last days (to make possible to become official), so you may want to update your forks.. or use directly my repos to build.. feel free to submit patches if you find the solution to any bug.

jef_00

Dec 13, 2013

_mone

Jul 25, 2015
London
Thankyou mate @_mone

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

[/COLOR @_mone this https://github.com/underscoremone/a...mmit/8f3cb2709e22dbd9ab0432858d4f7ee2ac9d0625 commit right ?

What do you mean? I've rebased every repo.. they have the same name as before but are different, those ones are based on the LineageOS repos. Remove the old repo that you forked and fork the new-ones, or use the same roomservice.xml that I've shared here.

jef_00

Dec 13, 2013
What do you mean? I've rebased every repo.. they have the same name as before but are different, those ones are based on the LineageOS repos. Remove the old repo that you forked and fork the new-ones, or use the same roomservice.xml that I've shared here.

oke thanks i used emotion os trlte-common, was that commit to fix the phone call sound i want to cherry-pick it @_mone if i cherry-pick and if it not working then i will use your repo's

andreunto

Feb 27, 2011
The rom works very well. I only have a few problems on the rotation that does not always work. I'm using it as a daily rom

But is there any way to get your videos at 60fps for AOSP rom?

Chimbat

Dec 31, 2014
Ulaan Baatar
OnePlus 7T Pro
The rom works very well. I only have a few problems on the rotation that does not always work. I'm using it as a daily rom

But is there any way to get your videos at 60fps for AOSP rom?

Regarding auto rotation we got somebody who got it fixed by updating his Bootloader&Modem. You might give a try to it if you dont have latest and report if it worked out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    3EjEEit.png

Lineage OS Android Distribution

CyanogenMod LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of android, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock android for your device.
    All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Code:
    /* Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Installation Instruction:
    Backup > Move your backup somewhere save > Perform a full wipe, factory reset > Flash ROM > Flash GApps > Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache > Reboot

Bugs:
    - Fingerprint scanner buggy as usual but works
    - Unable to access external sdcard via built-in file manager
    - You tell me (logcat files are much appreciated)

Download:
    - LineageOS trltexx AFH folder
    - GApps

Credits:
    EmotionOS Team (w/o their commits this build couldn't be possible), Every other open source dev that contribuited directly or indirectly to LineageOS for trltexx.

Source:
    - LineageOS
    - android_kernel_samsung_trlte (based on codeaurora msm-3.10 (apq8084) and samsung's N910FXXS1DPK3)
    - android_device_samsung_trlte-common
    - android_device_samsung_trltexx
    Guys and gals I'm quite busy at work those days, so not much time to work on the device tree.. I'll come back soon.
    It's getting better..

New build up for you to test out:
    lineage-14.1-20170122-UNOFFICIAL-trltexx.zip

Let me know of any issue.. logcats much appreciated!
    New build up

lineage-14.1-20170106-UNOFFICIAL-trltexx.zip

- LineageOS source updated
    - cpusets removed
    - addressed sh*t lots of sepolicy denials
    - kernel's cgroup, msm_thermal, sched updated
    Got the tmo lineageos pretty much 100%... okay 95%.

Hi Guys! Someone know if this build run in N910T? Thanks!

Yup I have it running fine on N910T. See image below.

Quick note for @_mone, who I haven't seen on irc for a bit. Check this out. See if it helps some of your issues. The selinux ion fixes and turning on CONFIG_THERMAL_MONITOR fixed a lot of noise in the logs.

I have pretty much everything working on my device as far as I can tell. I haven't tried EVERYTHING (didn't try bluetooth) and though GPS seems to work very well on the map app with what seems like high accuracy location data (it tracks me walking across the street), I have a GPS app that doesn't show the individual satellites so go figure. But sound, calls, headphone, gps, nfc, wifi, camera, video, netflix, basically everything I threw at it works 100%.

The only thing I've noticed it's not doing right is setting the time zone. I have it set manually. Then again, it's been running for about 3 hours now :)

I installed this right over cm-13.0...