- Oct 8, 2012
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
Source code is available on CyanogenMod's GitHub and/or Gerrit. My device tree can be found here.
When switching to CM14.1 from CM14, do a clean install to avoid any issues!
CM14 (build date: Oct. 24)
CM14.1 (build date: Nov. 17)
- Video recording fixed
- Fixed bluetooth to work with latest sources
- Fixed camera - thanks to Jesse Smith! (patch)
- Attempt to fix crash when trying to call (If this happens to you, do a clean flash)
- Fixed Phone crash on XT1096 (Cherry-picked this)
- Fixed CM Setup Wizard and audio (Cherry-picked this, this, this, and this)
- Fixed RIL and Wi-Fi (Included SELinux policies)
- Added gestures
The full CyanogenMod 14.1 changelog can be found here.
CyanogenMod 14.1, ROM for the Moto X 2014
SeannyM, invisiblek, smith.jesse, All CyanogenMod contributors
Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod
Last Updated 2016-11-16