[ROM] [7.1.x] LineageOS 14.1 OFFICIAL Builds (pme)

Search This thread

TheHellSite

Dec 27, 2013
Looks like my build..
Make a nandroid if needed before flashing.
Yes, you may dirty flash.
:cool:

Figured that after looking at the uploader of the file (stupid me :D).
Anyway thank you very much for doing this! :good::good:
Will you be providing these builds on a monthly basis once the new security patches are in the LOS tree?

memarama

May 12, 2014
LG G5
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
This link https://download.lineageos.org/pme does not have any rom to download.
Has PME OS been discontinued or placed elsewhere ?
Thanks.
Wileyc just configured his "build rooster" to build fresh LOS14.1 builds for our beloved pme. You can find it here: https://lineageos.disavowed.jp/pme/

Unfortunately I cannot test his builds right now. It would be very nice if somebody can test this os and drop a line here to tell everybody how it is running.

generalnod

Dec 2, 2012
Wileyc just configured his "build rooster" to build fresh LOS14.1 builds for our beloved pme. You can find it here: https://lineageos.disavowed.jp/pme/

Unfortunately I cannot test his builds right now. It would be very nice if somebody can test this os and drop a line here to tell everybody how it is running.

outstanding thanks so much! Tried a December build was working great, I need to attempt a battery replacement on it then will report back with more testing.

lhx_117

Jan 25, 2019
tangshan
On December 15, the version of ROM is very good, but the fingerprint will become invalid after a long time, only the password can be unlocked. It's OK to unlock for a short time. Thank you for your hard work.

kiet.nguyen

Jun 30, 2014
Can Tho

Attachments

• 96FB36C7-4516-4FD3-99D7-82BD4EBE167F.jpg
    96FB36C7-4516-4FD3-99D7-82BD4EBE167F.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 76

ModyOs98

Jun 12, 2017
so i rolled back from linage 18.1 to 14.1 for security reasons, now the phone doesn't detect sim at all when i looked it up i found another thread showcasing similar thing but with a an s4 mobile, the solution was to replace the libxxx... .so file so any ideas here. ??
Updated
and i found other guys talking about baseband i really don't have any idea what to do this rom were downloaded from the official linage os cite

NSH021

Mar 19, 2020
Hubballi
HTC One (M8)
HTC Desire 820
so i rolled back from linage 18.1 to 14.1 for security reasons, now the phone doesn't detect sim at all when i looked it up i found another thread showcasing similar thing but with a an s4 mobile, the solution was to replace the libxxx... .so file so any ideas here. ??
Updated
and i found other guys talking about baseband i really don't have any idea what to do this rom were downloaded from the official linage os cite

IF S-ON
1. Reboot to TWRP recovery
2. Use the command below to erase persist partition
Code:
adb shell
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/persist

IF S-OFF only
1. Reboot to bootloader (not download)
Code:
fastboot erase persist

ModyOs98

Jun 12, 2017
IF S-ON
1. Reboot to TWRP recovery
Code:
adb shell
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/persist

IF S-OFF only
1. Reboot to bootloader (not download)
Code:
fastboot erase persist
it shows failed to mount '/persist ' .......
and what's next got my phone stuck at bootloop

ModyOs98

Jun 12, 2017
also any one could upload RUU_PERFUME_UHL_N70_SENSE80GP_MR_HTC_Europe_2.41.401.4 !! or any reliable mirror
*Update*
Stock downloaded and installed thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: NSH021

ModyOs98

Jun 12, 2017
for anyone planning a rollback you would need to rollback your firmware too, for instance it would be better if you are going from Oreo and up roms to nougat or marshmallow to rollback your firmware too as for every thing to run smoothly and without any problems after i did rollback to the stock nougat i gave the linage 14.1 another shot and the no sim detection is now gone alhamdolleah without the need to delete persist partition. maybe a beginner perspective but this post is for anyone in my situation.
Ps. i have the 2.41.401.4 exe and 1.30.401.1 zip for anyone that want them..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    zYkSW7S.png

LineageOS 14.1 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1.x (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Other Issues Not in Known Issues?

Before posting on this thread, make sure of a few things:
    You've utilized the search function of the forums. Nothing irritates me more than lazy people who do not search for an answer before asking or ask the same question over and over again.
    If you are the only one having a problem. Boot into recovery, wipe data/factory reset, reflash the rom/gapps and nothing else. Boot up and see if the problem persists.
    LOGS LOGS LOGS!!!! Use this: SysLog by Tortel

If you have a hard reboot (to the vendor boot logo, not the LineageOS boot logo), use adb or any other file explorer tool to pull a copy of

/sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops (command: adb pull /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops)

after the reboot and provide that.

Note: We will not support any kind of modification on the ROM not done by our sources. If you are running XPosed, Kernel Booster or whatever occurs to you, we won't support you in any way. The problem will in every case be treated as the additional softwares' fault (because often it is!)

Google apps addon:
    We are using Open GApps (Link) Arm64 version. (make sure to use 64bit when using other packages), others might also be working and make sure you download the right version. I do not recommend stock or full or anything that replaces default apps as this has been known to cause problems (e.g. replacing the dialer with a stock dialer can make it crash).

Note: In case you want to use any gapps, YOU MUST install the right gapps the first time that you flash a marshmallow or later ROM. Do not boot with an older gapps or without one and then try to install it later.
    Note: If you install a package which replaces the default dialer (mostly "Stock Gapps") you have to go to Settings->Apps->Gear-Icon and set the new dialer as a default telephony app to prevent force closing of apps

Known Issues

• None that I am aware of.

If you encounter any other issues, please let me know by filing a bug in JIRA with:

• logs
    • steps to reproduce
    • carrier
    • firmware: stock M or N as your last RUU/official update

problems reported without all of this information will usually be ignored and even occasionally flamed...

Coming from my unofficial builds?

When you already had an unofficial (pre-official) build installed, feel free to install the " experimental" build. As we have tightened security, this build is meant to preserve your data during migration. After you have booted it once, please install the next official nightly to complete the procedure (and get rid of the watermark). Please note that this might fail so always take a backup first!
    For more info visit this LINK

Download

Instruction: Instructions including POTENTIAL DATA LOSS
    Download: LineageOS download site

Changelog

https://www.cmxlog.com/14.1/pme

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the HTC 10

Contributors
    crpalmer
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_htc_msm8996

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

Version Information

Created 2016-12-29
    Last Updated 2017-05-09
    I have added pme to the list of devices that will get 14.1 official builds when they start to roll out (no ETA on when that will be).

The next build will fix the last bluetooth problem and the fingerprint sensor for M firmware was fixed awhile ago (but I forgot to update the list of known issues until right now). That takes care of the bugs that I consider significant enough to block release at the standards required for our devices.
    Installation Notes

Installation Notes:

We have tested the upgrade from CM-13.0 (official / unofficial) and a clean install.
    It is possible to install LineageOS 14.1 over an existing installation of CM-13.0 by following those steps:

* Download the zip from the link
    (* If you have Google Apps installed, you will need to update those as well, download a package for Android 7.1 ARM64 from OpenGApps for example)
    * Push zip(s) to device
    * Reboot to recovery
    * Do a Backup of Boot, System, Data (optional but recommended)
    * Choose Install and select the zip of LineageOS 14.1 and read next step before proceeding
    * If you want Google Apps, it is required to install them BEFORE you boot into LineageOS the first time
    * Install
    * Clear cache / dalvik
    * Reboot

Please make sure you are aware of the known and the possibility of unknown issues before considering installation!
    FYI, I have added this device to the official weekly build roster. When the official builds come out early next week I will stop my unofficial builds, rename this thread and update the installation instructions.
    @crpalmer It looks like pme didn't make the list getting official builds. Will you continue building yourself?List

For now. I pulled it from the list at the last minute because I just started to get a better understanding of needing to format userdata after using N stock software. I wanted to look at it more before unleashing the official builds.