• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][7.1.x][OMS][ABANDONED] LineageOMS 14.1 for Lenovo K5/K5 Plus

Search This thread

Harry8242

Oct 12, 2015
Chennai
Cause of grape and cheese
You could mind you own business instead of being a know it all . All you do is degrade people who ask valid questions . The question I asked is a valid question , it may be because of a custom toolchain or something ,I am not an expert , please first learn the difference between a valid and a stupid question.I look forward to seeing you fix the major bugs in our device since you are such a know it all .

Thank you for your very precious time which you most certainly aren't making use of doing productive things or helping someone .

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

I don't know, maybe I didn't use signing for my build.
Thank you :)

nlooooo

Oct 29, 2011
Nis
You could mind you own business instead of being a know it all . All you do is degrade people who ask valid questions . The question I asked is a valid question , it may be because of a custom toolchain or something ,I am not an expert , please first learn the difference between a valid and a stupid question.I look forward to seeing you fix the major bugs in our device since you are such a know it all .

Thank you for your very precious time which you most certainly aren't making use of doing productive things or helping someone .
Thank you for opening up my eyes...

Now I'm sure that you had the same stupid question to ask, but you were ashamed.

Harry8242

Oct 12, 2015
Chennai
Thank you for opening up my eyes...

Now I'm sure that you had the same stupid question to ask, but you were ashamed.
Well all it takes is some common sense to know who the problem here is . just take any thread where the moderator had to intervene , you are involved in some way or the other . And one more thing , please understand the plight of people who ask for things that are not present in the thread title or the description , some of the threads have 1000's of comments , it is nearly impossible to read all of the comments and understand the shortcomings of a ROM or kernel . And there you are with so much damn intelligence that you call people dumb saying they don't know to read comments . A forum is a place to have a discussion, ask questions, clarify doubts . you clearly don't know what a forum is .

Moderator feel free to clean up this thread so people don't have to read useless information over here

nlooooo

Oct 29, 2011
Nis
Well all it takes is some common sense to know who the problem here is . just take any thread where the moderator had to intervene , you are involved in some way or the other . And one more thing , please understand the plight of people who ask for things that are not present in the thread title or the description , some of the threads have 1000's of comments , it is nearly impossible to read all of the comments and understand the shortcomings of a ROM or kernel . And there you are with so much damn intelligence that you call people dumb saying they don't know to read comments . A forum is a place to have a discussion, ask questions, clarify doubts . you clearly don't know what a forum is .

Moderator feel free to clean up this thread so people don't have to read useless information over here
Ignorance is a bless...
Search function is deprecated...
Yeah moderator, feel free like a bird...

Reactions: DragonSpitz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Flineageos.org%2Fimages%2Flogo-2.png

I'm building LineageOS with OMS theme engine, all device source and kernel are making by official maintainers of LineageOS. Remeber to report your model if this ROM work or not work for me !
    I'm back, new build will coming on Monday

Code:
    #include  
    /* 
    * Your warranty is now void. 
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, 
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please 
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM 
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if 
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
    */

Downloads:
    Get the builds here
    TWRP
    Gapps

Supported models:
    • A6020a40
    • A6020a41
    • A6020a46 (confirmed working)
    • A6020l36
    • A6020l37

How to install
    • Unlock your bootloader first
    • Backup your rom if you from stock rom or official rom
    • At first install, wipe cache and data and system
    • Install ROM
    • Install Open GApps arm64 (tested with the pico and aroma version)
    • Reboot to your system

Thanks to : @Shreps, @scritch007, @daniel.stuart14, LineageOS, OMS maker and me !

Building by Google Cloud Instance: Ubuntu 16.04, 6 Cores, 22.5 GBs RAM, 75MBs/s network, 250GBs SSD Disk
    Building taking about 1 hour, 1 minute for upload and costing 3 - 5$ for each build
    Donate for me if you love my work: Paypal

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOMS 14.1 for Lenovo K5/K5 Plus, ROM for the Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus

Contributors
    hiimpig1
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_device_lenovo_A6020

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 14.1

Created 2017-05-01
    Last Updated 2017-06-26
    20170619 build uploaded
    I'm back, new build will coming on Monday
    Sorry guys, my friend are sold this device. I'll no longer to build this ROM anymore. Goodbye !
    Build 20170529 uploaded on google drive