[ROM][7.1.x][OMS][ABANDONED] LineageOMS 14.1 for Lenovo K5/K5 Plus

Search This thread

hiimpig1

Oct 13, 2015
Hanoi
ERROR: /home/hiimpig5/android/a6020-oms/packages/apps/Jelly/app/src/main/java/org/lineageos/jelly/webview/ChromeClient.java:60: The method onThemeColorChanged(WebView, int) of type ChromeClient must override or implement a supertype method
ERROR: /home/hiimpig5/android/a6020-oms/packages/apps/Jelly/app/src/main/java/org/lineageos/jelly/webview/ChromeClient.java:62: The method onThemeColorChanged(WebView, int) is undefined for the type WebChromeClient
ERROR: /home/hiimpig5/android/a6020-oms/packages/apps/Jelly/app/src/main/java_lineage/org/lineageos/jelly/webview/WebViewCompat.java:26: The method isThemeColorSupported() is undefined for the type WebView
[ 51% 25346/48982] target R.java/Manifest.java: LatinI...et/common/obj/APPS/LatinIME_intermediates/src/R.stamp)
Warning: AndroidManifest.xml already defines minSdkVersion (in http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android); using existing value in manifest.
Warning: AndroidManifest.xml already defines targetSdkVersion (in http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android); using existing value in manifest.
[ 51% 25346/48982] Building with Jack: /home/hiimpig5/...on/obj/APPS/Email_intermediates/with-local/classes.dex
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
build/core/ninja.mk:151: recipe for target 'ninja_wrapper' failed
make: *** [ninja_wrapper] Error 1
make: Leaving directory '/home/hiimpig5/android/a6020-oms'

No build on this week, wait next week since Jelly are upgrade to new chromium version

javedrj

Jun 10, 2016
Kanpur
Post number 2:
'+ Can you merge ABC feature from XYZ ROM?
- No. This is stock Lineage with OMS support, that is it.'

And stop trollling all threads with your nonsense.
I was just asking.. is it possible by using any third party dialer app or editing build.prop ...dont mind plz

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Flineageos.org%2Fimages%2Flogo-2.png

I'm building LineageOS with OMS theme engine, all device source and kernel are making by official maintainers of LineageOS. Remeber to report your model if this ROM work or not work for me !
    I'm back, new build will coming on Monday

Code:
    #include  
    /* 
    * Your warranty is now void. 
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, 
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please 
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM 
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if 
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
    */

Downloads:
    Get the builds here
    TWRP
    Gapps

Supported models:
    • A6020a40
    • A6020a41
    • A6020a46 (confirmed working)
    • A6020l36
    • A6020l37

How to install
    • Unlock your bootloader first
    • Backup your rom if you from stock rom or official rom
    • At first install, wipe cache and data and system
    • Install ROM
    • Install Open GApps arm64 (tested with the pico and aroma version)
    • Reboot to your system

Thanks to : @Shreps, @scritch007, @daniel.stuart14, LineageOS, OMS maker and me !

Building by Google Cloud Instance: Ubuntu 16.04, 6 Cores, 22.5 GBs RAM, 75MBs/s network, 250GBs SSD Disk
    Building taking about 1 hour, 1 minute for upload and costing 3 - 5$ for each build
    Donate for me if you love my work: Paypal

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOMS 14.1 for Lenovo K5/K5 Plus, ROM for the Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus

Contributors
    hiimpig1
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_device_lenovo_A6020

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 14.1

Created 2017-05-01
    Last Updated 2017-06-26
    20170619 build uploaded
    I'm back, new build will coming on Monday
    Sorry guys, my friend are sold this device. I'll no longer to build this ROM anymore. Goodbye !
    Build 20170529 uploaded on google drive