• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM] 7/15/10 | Fresh Evo 1.0.1 | 1.47 base + apps2sd + pngopt + usual fresh goodies

Search This thread

n1gh7m4r3

Apr 11, 2008
Conroe
Last edited:

N00dle

Feb 13, 2007
Has anyone else had an issue when plugging it into a wall charger they loose the SD card?

I have a custom alarm sound and when plugged in the usb debugging notification turns on and it defaults the sound selected. As soon as I unplug and check my custom sound is selected again.

I even go into pc connection and try selecting charge only again and nothing. Running 3b

bobr0949

Apr 3, 2010
Has anyone else had an issue when plugging it into a wall charger they loose the SD card?

I have a custom alarm sound and when plugged in the usb debugging notification turns on and it defaults the sound selected. As soon as I unplug and check my custom sound is selected again.

I even go into pc connection and try selecting charge only again and nothing. Running 3b

I'm also having SD card issues.
After boot all is well untill I do something that access the card then I get a sdcard read only error and can no longer get to pictures with gallery the gallery fc's

trapharder4844

Nov 18, 2008
Chicago il
look at that speed

Attachments

• ScreenShot.jpg
    ScreenShot.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 97

Cache22

May 17, 2008
St. Louis, MO
plus.google.com
Fresh 3.0 beta 3 and netarchy-toastmod 3.7.6c is working great for me (no sd card issue)

only issue ive seen so far is camera can only take 3mp pictures.

I just updated to 3.7.6c as well, and so far for me the camera and Swype seem to be the only issue. (The Swype problem I am not sure the actual cause, but it quits working properly seemingly randomly, but switching to stock input and then back to Swype fixes it. This was an issue for me before flashing netarchy as well.)

I did reinstall wireless tether after flashing, and it is working for 4G tethering, and the SetCPU profiles appear to be functioning properly as well. Getting 54 fps in Gears, and between 38-42 MFLOPS in Linpack.

Still too early to tell if there are other minor issues I haven't run across yet, I haven't had time to test out all the apps I run regularly yet, but so far so good!

plmiller0905

Apr 25, 2010
Chicago
I don't know if this will help any but when I had SD Card problems with my previous Evo, I would select "htc sync" when the computer wouldn't recognize my Evo in disk drive. At which time I.then selected disk drive drive or charge and then it changed with no problems.

But I haven't had any of these issues when I connect to wall charger

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

N00dle

Feb 13, 2007
anyone else not have the fresssshhhhh boot sound? weird, I could have sworn it worked when I first loaded 3.0b

EDIT: I just checked and the file is there in the system/media folder with the bootanimation, it just won't play when I reboot.

Last edited:

roac-evo

Aug 1, 2010
so i rooted the phone using one click ota simple root then flashed fresh .3 rom but one app i did like from stock rom was sprint tv is there a way to either reload this app or another app to watch espn on

Top Liked Posts