[ ROM ][ 7-27 ] HMJ37.UEKM7 with TouchWiz for the GT-P7510

Search This thread

Calkulin

Recognized Developer
Sep 3, 2008
This ROM is based on the OTA that t3rabyte received, it's completely stock with root and busybox. This is meant as a flashable version of the dump he posted, so I don't plan on posting mods or fixes for it as I am also posting a custom ROM later based on this that I will do that for.

Also the kernel has been slightly modded to disable secure mode & enable init.d support.

I HIGHLY recommend you factory reset/wipe data before you flash this, even if your coming from the other TouchWiz ROM

The 2 version are:

Calkulin's_GT-P7510_HMJ37.UEKM7_ROM - Stock form

Calkulin's_GT-P7510_HMJ37.UEKM7_De-odex'd_ROM - De-odex'd for theming, mods, etc

Special thanks to t3rabyte

Last edited:

Raistlin1

Oct 1, 2010
Very cool, thanks for the effort. Can't wait to see what you come up with! I need to root my GT, was waiting for the weekend but maybe tonight...

So installing the first one is basically like getting the update straight from the horses mouth? Sans the root and busybox of course.

gordec

Aug 21, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Can anyone tell me how I should flash this? I'm running stock, locked bootloader gtab10.1 from staples. Thx. Never rooted tablet before. Not sure if I need to root before flashing this.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA Premium App

drae52

Jan 14, 2011
Cornwall
Can anyone tell me how I should flash this? I'm running stock, locked bootloader gtab10.1 from staples. Thx. Never rooted tablet before. Not sure if I need to root before flashing this.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA Premium App

The Rom is in .zip so you need CWM in order to install.

Look here or Here For instructions on how to install CWM.

Then download the .zip install it through CWM. The rom is already rooted.

Last edited:

dsh897

Dec 19, 2007
Oh $h1t! For those of you who don't know calkulin is one the best dev's on this site. This work on the evolution 4g was epic.

Are you going to be fully supporting this device? Do you have a tab Calkulin?

wookiebush

Jun 6, 2010
Oh $h1t! For those of you who don't know calkulin is one the best dev's on this site. This work on the evolution 4g was epic.

Are you going to be fully supporting this device? Do you have a tab Calkulin?

+1

Stoked to see you working on the tab! If you are putting half as much attention on the tab as you did the Evo, things just got real up in here!

DocRambone

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 7, 2010
Stockholm
First impression: very similiar as previous TW roms, maybe slight speed bump.

WOW: the keyboard input lag in stock browser is more or less gone!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone