[ROM][7/28/11]Vision Aosp Stock Based (v1.0.a)

Search This thread

flamingblue8z

Jun 1, 2007
Pittsburgh
iv already removed anything stating its an ota in op, i made a mistake , it happens to the best of us, regardless its a pretty good and fast rom, so iv decided to leave it.

Then what is different vs this post/ROM of urs? LOL

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1074852

I personally use Xboarder's pure Stock 1.2.1, since I have no use for anything other than root access and busybox. Yes, he moved on, which is an effin shame n kinda pisses me off, but I'm sure someone will come up with a very similar build, right ;)

Anyone know how to enable the blinking notification LED (actually the battery indicator light) in the coding? If you can tell me how to do it and how to package a ROM, I'd gladly help, but I still need the updated files first, sadly. I especially wanna see if there is a further update to the radio. Cuz I have had fantastic service with this radio. I'm about to backup my phone, switch to my HD7, and put the G2 back to stock with nothing more than logcat just so i can track down the update.zip used from pre-wifi calling (which is most likely going to be a full update instead of a patch).

jmwils3

Sep 21, 2010
Madison, AL
Flashed the patch and got the rom set up. It's really speedy, especially with SetCPU overclocking. The only problem i can find is that it won't mount my sd card when the USB cable is plugged in.

i had the same problem with synergy, and its driving me nuts. I cant seem to figure it out, and no one else seems to confirm it.

Top Liked Posts