Yes it is.I want try lineageOS. But i don't know how download recovery.img for z5 compact? Plesse give me downloaded link. Which version ?
---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------
Is this recovery good for install lineageOS?
---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------
1. The Battery life is worse than stock but you can get a full day out of it with moderate useHi guys, i really want to try this rom, i have been on a stock based rom ever since and i think its time for somthing different. But i have some questions pls.
1. How is the battery life compared to stock, altvolt74's debloated stock based rom?
2. How is the camera, are there good ports i can use?
3. How is the sound volume?
4. Is it compatible with substratum?
Pls list any other bugs that are experienced. Thank you
2. This rom uses stock blobs so the quality is the same as stock unmodded
3. For me the sound is good,some people have said that it's a bit too loud for them tho
4. If you use the build from Berni,yes it's Substratum compatible. Check a few pages back you'll find the download link