• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM][7.X.X]LineageOS [Suzuran]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdou2391

Sep 2, 2015
Kigali
I want try lineageOS. But i don't know how download recovery.img for z5 compact? Plesse give me downloaded link. Which version ?

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Is this recovery good for install lineageOS?
https://forum.xda-developers.com/z5-compact/development/recovery-twrp-3-1-1-0-z5c-t3618122
Yes it is.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Hi guys, i really want to try this rom, i have been on a stock based rom ever since and i think its time for somthing different. But i have some questions pls.
1. How is the battery life compared to stock, altvolt74's debloated stock based rom?
2. How is the camera, are there good ports i can use?
3. How is the sound volume?
4. Is it compatible with substratum?

Pls list any other bugs that are experienced. Thank you
1. The Battery life is worse than stock but you can get a full day out of it with moderate use
2. This rom uses stock blobs so the quality is the same as stock unmodded
3. For me the sound is good,some people have said that it's a bit too loud for them tho
4. If you use the build from Berni,yes it's Substratum compatible. Check a few pages back you'll find the download link

DXXXA

Apr 27, 2015
Hello everyone
I installed lineageOS on Z5C. I have some issue.
1- Sometime fingerprint sensor doesn't work. Why?
2-is possible enable double tap for lock screen like stock rom like stock rom(double tap anywhere on screen?
3- why camera app doesn't support 23 mega pixel ? Maximum is 8 mp.
4- why sensor fingerprint always on? Is possible double tap on screen for on screen then unlock phone with fingerprint sensor?
5- I feel usage battery much than stock rom. Is that true?
Thanks
Sorry for english

Gewiz

Nov 14, 2016
Vienna
Hello everyone
I installed lineageOS on Z5C. I have some issue.
1- Sometime fingerprint sensor doesn't work. Why?
2-is possible enable double tap for lock screen like stock rom like stock rom(double tap anywhere on screen?
3- why camera app doesn't support 23 mega pixel ? Maximum is 8 mp.
4- why sensor fingerprint always on? Is possible double tap on screen for on screen then unlock phone with fingerprint sensor?
5- I feel usage battery much than stock rom. Is that true?
Thanks
Sorry for english
I assume you use an old version, please try the latest version: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=72957013&postcount=921
1. Because of doze and the sensor beeing always on. -use latest rom, FP is no more always on and problem is fixed
2.Yes - Settings/Security/Device Lock(click on the settings symbol right in this line)/ Double tap to sleep anywhere
3. It does, just not every app. Use the one which comes with the rom
4. It is no more. Use latest version. Yes - Settings/display/Double tap to wake
5. Yes battery is worse than stock, but in my opinion it's getting better with the latest versions. Maybe it will get even more better with the next release: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=73119481&postcount=962

nzzane

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 20, 2014
Update will be out tomorrow
Basically gets this up to where it should be (Wakelocks, battery, stability, etc), and a few more features such as latest patches, some sound enhancements (Bluetooth included)
Thanks to everyone else who have been giving building this a go and helping patch up some of the bugs.
And a shout out to @CubeDev for the build server that is used to compile Lineage and Carbonrom

THIETm

Mar 29, 2016
i'm going to update with 07/01 version, but i wait the next version !!
Thanks nzzane
can dirty flash the new on 06/03 version ?

Last edited:

DXXXA

Apr 27, 2015
i'm going to update with 07/01 version, but i wait the next version !!
Thanks nzzane
can dirty flash the new on 06/03 version ?
What's means dirty flash?

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

I downloaded lineage-14.1-20170708-UNOFFICIAL-suzuran.rar but recovery doesn't know rar file. Is there last build zip file?

DXXXA

Apr 27, 2015
I assume you use an old version, please try the latest version: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=72957013&postcount=921
1. Because of doze and the sensor beeing always on. -use latest rom, FP is no more always on and problem is fixed
2.Yes - Settings/Security/Device Lock(click on the settings symbol right in this line)/ Double tap to sleep anywhere
3. It does, just not every app. Use the one which comes with the rom
4. It is no more. Use latest version. Yes - Settings/display/Double tap to wake
5. Yes battery is worse than stock, but in my opinion it's getting better with the latest versions. Maybe it will get even more better with the next release: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=73119481&postcount=962
Hello
I installed last build 20170708
2-Double tap to sleep anywhere doesn't work for me.
3- camera app still don't support 23 mp.

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

Is there any option for screen lock when I enter pin phone automatically open lock screen? Now I must be enter pin and touch check mark.

maciek12

Oct 6, 2011
Which root manager are you guys using phh's or SuperSU? I rooted my device using dirtycow expliot and patched Kernel with phh's but APK didnt seem to work as well as root itself. Then i flashed an addon mentioned earlier in this thread and i finally gained root access but still cant manage apps through phh's apk. I would try SuperSU but i have read that IT drains battery a lot.

hardlineratwork

Jan 19, 2011
Which root manager are you guys using phh's or SuperSU? I rooted my device using dirtycow expliot and patched Kernel with phh's but APK didnt seem to work as well as root itself. Then i flashed an addon mentioned earlier in this thread and i finally gained root access but still cant manage apps through phh's apk. I would try SuperSU but i have read that IT drains battery a lot.
I use super su
Works well

Gesendet von meinem E5823 mit Tapatalk

secondspike

Jun 10, 2016
I use magisk

Marco20

Mar 12, 2015
Super su, no problem with battery drain

Status
Not open for further replies.