Here's some bugs I experienced using Xperia X Dual-SIM version (F5122)(64GB):
- During first boot, Storage shows 32GB instead of 64GB. (Fixed after factory reset)
- WiFi sometimes can't be turn on. (Fixed after a reboot)
- Phone sometimes gets warm during normal usage.
- Random freezing.
- Random reboot.
- Delay when turning on screen from deep sleep. (Occasionally)
- Apps not downloading from Play Store. (Fixed after close and reopened Google Play store)
Other than those bugs, Everything seems to be working fine. Many thanks to @lubik1 for compiling the F5122 version.
- Download EMMA flashtool and flash the latest software to the device and boot it for the first time.And what was the installation process bcz i have tried but phone on in only recovery
Hi, I did everything according to the instructions, when downloading it comes to the Sony logo and does not go any further- Download EMMA flashtool and flash the latest software to the device and boot it for the first time.
- Download the latest TWRP recovery and flash it onto the device. (fastboot flash twrp-3.1.1-suzu-2017.08.22.img)
- Copy the 8.1 SonyAosp for F5122 to SD card and flash through TWRP recovery.
- Once flash, turn off the phone and boot into fastboot mode.
- Flash Sony vendor image. (fastboot flash oem SW_binaries_for_Xperia_Android_220.127.116.11_r1_v11_loire.img
- Boot the device.
fastboot flash oem SW_binaries_for_Xperia_AOSP_O_MR0_4.4_v05_loire.img