• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][8.0.0][AOSP][SUZU] Oreo Builds

Search This thread

danne94

Jan 28, 2014
Here's some bugs I experienced using Xperia X Dual-SIM version (F5122)(64GB):

- During first boot, Storage shows 32GB instead of 64GB. (Fixed after factory reset)
- WiFi sometimes can't be turn on. (Fixed after a reboot)
- Phone sometimes gets warm during normal usage.
- Random freezing.
- Random reboot.
- Delay when turning on screen from deep sleep. (Occasionally)
- Apps not downloading from Play Store. (Fixed after close and reopened Google Play store)

Other than those bugs, Everything seems to be working fine. Many thanks to @lubik1 for compiling the F5122 version.

Last edited:

Pramodkumawat

Nov 8, 2014
jaipur
Here's some bugs I experienced using Xperia X Dual-SIM version (F5122)(64GB):

- During first boot, Storage shows 32GB instead of 64GB. (Fixed after factory reset)
- WiFi sometimes can't be turn on. (Fixed after a reboot)
- Phone sometimes gets warm during normal usage.
- Random freezing.
- Random reboot.
- Delay when turning on screen from deep sleep. (Occasionally)
- Apps not downloading from Play Store. (Fixed after close and reopened Google Play store)

Other than those bugs, Everything seems to be working fine. Many thanks to @lubik1 for compiling the F5122 version.

And what was the installation process bcz i have tried but phone on in only recovery

danne94

Jan 28, 2014
And what was the installation process bcz i have tried but phone on in only recovery
- Download EMMA flashtool and flash the latest software to the device and boot it for the first time.
- Download the latest TWRP recovery and flash it onto the device. (fastboot flash twrp-3.1.1-suzu-2017.08.22.img)
- Copy the 8.1 SonyAosp for F5122 to SD card and flash through TWRP recovery.
- Once flash, turn off the phone and boot into fastboot mode.
- Flash Sony vendor image. (fastboot flash oem SW_binaries_for_Xperia_Android_8.1.6.4_r1_v11_loire.img
- Boot the device.

Reactions: hhjadeja007

[email protected]

Jan 9, 2014
Kharkov
- Download EMMA flashtool and flash the latest software to the device and boot it for the first time.
- Download the latest TWRP recovery and flash it onto the device. (fastboot flash twrp-3.1.1-suzu-2017.08.22.img)
- Copy the 8.1 SonyAosp for F5122 to SD card and flash through TWRP recovery.
- Once flash, turn off the phone and boot into fastboot mode.
- Flash Sony vendor image. (fastboot flash oem SW_binaries_for_Xperia_Android_8.1.6.4_r1_v11_loire.img
- Boot the device.
Hi, I did everything according to the instructions, when downloading it comes to the Sony logo and does not go any further

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][8.0.0][AOSP][SUZU] Oreo Builds
    SUZU F5121 and F5122

Just builded AOSP from source for test. Not develop, only for testing new futures, so now you can try Oreo AOSP

i'm not responsible for any damage caused with your device after flashing this ROM. Flash only on your own risk.

Download (GDrive repo)
    AOSP Drive
    Install:
    1) Copy to SD card and flash with recovery
    2) Download SW_binaries_for_Xperia_AOSP_O_MR0_4.4_v05_loire.img and flash it via fastboot with:
    Code:
    fastboot flash oem SW_binaries_for_Xperia_AOSP_O_MR0_4.4_v05_loire.img
    3) Flash SuperSU
    4) Reboot.

Feature

Working:

- Wi-Fi
    - Bluetooth
    - Fingerprint (partially)
    - Gapps included
    - GPS
    - Sensors
    - Dual Sim (need testers)
    - Camera

Not working for now:
    - You tell me

Builded with
    Code:
    https://github.com/SonyAosp
    sources

Screenshots:
    Screenshot_20171005-100126.pngScreenshot_20171005-100155.pngScreenshot_20171005-100309.jpg
    today i have build new version AOSP 8.0.0 ROM with This repo
    and call speaker worked now. camera still not working.

Screenshot_20171008-102559.pngScreenshot_20171008-102703.pngScreenshot_20171008-103534.jpg
    yes got it i tried to make it by the way is your rom is having random restart i face this issue
    and is there any update near by

i'm building new builds right now.
    upload a new builds with working camera.
    for now we have only fingerprint problems and some times a random reboots

for working video camera - install open camera and enable API v2.0 on settings.
    updated build to 14.10.17 for single and later for dual (compiling now)