Yes,
1) Root your device
2) install and open kernel adiutor
3) goto build prop editor in the menu section
4) hit the + button on bottom right and select add
5) in key enter "qemu.hw.mainkeys" without " and in value "0" without "
6) save and reboot
7) Tada You have navbar!
Hey guyz, after enabling navbar, google assistant can be triggered.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171129-142042.png
    Screenshot_20171129-142042.png
    120.9 KB · Views: 1,419
Reactions: Sharma_Ji

Ecoka

Mar 7, 2016
Hey everyone ...
made a full wipe (comming from 7.1.2 Nuclear ROM) and flashed with TWRP 3.1.0 latest version available including
minimal gapps 8.0. Touchscreen won´t work for me (can`t choose language at startup or let´s go button).

Any ideas?

Last ... is it possible to use device encryption?

xdaakhil

Jan 3, 2017
Palakkad
Hey everyone ...
made a full wipe (comming from 7.1.2 Nuclear ROM) and flashed with TWRP 3.1.0 latest version available including
minimal gapps 8.0. Touchscreen won´t work for me (can`t choose language at startup or let´s go button).

Any ideas?

Last ... is it possible to use device encryption?
download 21 November build not the first one

Loganw21

Oct 1, 2014
hyderabad
whens the new build coming?

few settings crash in the latest build and there is a battery drop issue too

overall... an amazing rom

wahedkhan

Dec 11, 2016
Wow Oreo, this was hiding somewhere... Got it as secondary ROM, do we still have battery drain issue or was fixed in New update. If not will try the auditor to fix as thread mentions. Looking forward to use this as primary rom

D

DragonVampire

Good to Live with

First of all Awesome work!

If camera is fixed, I am good to go

Thanks!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineageOS_banner_xda.png

About Lineage OS:

Lin·e·age
    /ˈlinēij/
    noun
    1. lineal descent from an ancestor; ancestry or pedigree.
    2. a sequence of species each of which is considered to have evolved from its predecessor.

Disclaimer:
    LineageOS (Lineage Android Distribution) members or anyone else on this website is not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.

Warning:
    Don't flash any other Bootstack since the newest N Bootstack is already included into the ROM. This ROM may not work on devices that have not installed the N Bootloader and Modem.

Bugs:
    Fingerprint reader (U-Touch works tho)
    Video recording is bugging but half broken working
    SELinux=permissive
    Maybe more?!

Instructions:
    1. Download the zip
    2. Bootloader needs to be unlocked
    3. Perform a backup of your current ROM (optionally)
    4. Wipe system,data and cache (optionally) [Needed if coming from another rom; always good to avoid bugs]
    5. Install LineageOS 15
    6. Install GApps (optionally) [Recommended -> Open GApps (arm) (8.0)]
    7. Reboot

What is CAF?
    codeaurora.org
    Code Aurora Forum, a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project, is a consortium of companies with projects serving the mobile wireless industry. The projects provide the tested code needed to bring innovative, performance optimized, open source based products to market and also serves as a staging area for code that is submitted to upstream projects such as the kernel and Android. Code Aurora Forum welcomes the participation of projects for multiple architectures. QuIC, as one of the members of Code Aurora Forum, provides support for Qualcomm hardware via the code it contributes to Code Aurora Forum. Code Aurora Forum also mirrors key upstream projects for use by the community.

Sources, Changes, & Wiki:
    Source | Changes | Zuk Z1 Wiki | Lineage OS

Download:
    Lineage Unofficial Builds

local_manifest:
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <manifest>
    	<project name="LineageOS/android_packages_resources_devicesettings" path="packages/resources/devicesettings" remote="github" />
    	<project name="LineageOS/android_device_qcom_common" path="device/qcom/common" remote="github" />
    	<project name="OrdenKrieger/android_device_zuk_ham" path="device/zuk/ham" remote="github" />
    	<project name="OrdenKrieger/proprietary_vendor_zuk" path="vendor/zuk" remote="github" />
    	<project name="OrdenKrieger/android_kernel_cyanogen_msm8974" path="kernel/cyanogen/msm8974" remote="github" />
    </manifest>

source repopick-ham.md:
    Code:
    ### # Load envsetup.sh
    source ./build/envsetup.sh;

### # Recovery updates
    repopick 186687;
    repopick 187332 187374;
    repopick 187155;

### # Apps updates
    repopick 188389 188518-188526;
    repopick 188527-188529;

### # Legacy ADB
    repopick -t oreo-adb-usb-legacy;

### # System core updates
    repopick 187146;

### # UI updates
    repopick 193830;

# Topic: LineageOS Lights
    repopick -Q 'status:open+topic:oreo-lights';

### # Topic: LineageOS Features
    repopick 191921 187592;
    repopick -Q 'status:open+topic:oreo-powermenu';
    repopick 193249 193258 191905;
    repopick 193025 191736;
    repopick -Q 'status:open+topic:oreo-tiles';
    repopick 193544 193770;

### # Qcom flags
    repopick 192352;

### # Keymaster
    repopick 186044-186049;

XDA:DevDB Information
    Unofficial LineageOS 15.0, ROM for the Lenovo Zuk Z1

Contributors
    OrdenKrieger
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2017-11-20
    Last Updated 2017-11-19
    Here we go. This took me some days. Feel free to help me out by donating to my >PayPal< to keep this work up. :) Aynways hope everyone enjoys this ROM. :good:
    Amazing work bro. Now I can build Resurrection Remix too. All credit goes to you. Hats off!
    It requires touch panel driver. Hope dev fix this issue in next build.

Sent from my ZUK Z1 using Tapatalk

I have that as well in Dirty Unicorns. I thought it was just my hardware going belly up, because it's getting worse (touch has also become unresponsive in the middle of the screen). Is it also unresponsive in TWRP?

No only in 8.0 The left side works and right side of my touch gets unresponsive.

What about next build this build is not working setup shows qr mode ... Touch not working?

yes...its showing this wierd qr set up

Everyone with touch issues. This is a build without any upstream changes or whatsoever. I only reverted 3 commits on the kernel which I suspect to cause this issue.
    Please test that build and report back if the issue is gone. https://basketbuild.com/filedl/devs?dev=OrdenKrieger&dl=OrdenKrieger/ham/LineageOS%2015/lineage-15.0-20171121_185633-UNOFFICIAL-ham.zip
    @OrdenKrieger Sir, thanks for building Lineage 15 for ZUK Z1....

Although the build is quite stable, but it does contains some major bugs...
    (Following are those bugs that I found while testing it, some of them can vary from user to user...)

1. It is a Battery Eating OS
    - I charged my Z1 to 89% and after 1 hour of ZERO usage, battery percentage ran down to 79% (Proof located in the attached screenshot).

If it got decreased 10% when I didn't use it, what will happen if use it continuously for hours...?

2. Fingerprint scanner is not working
    - If you are about to fix this bug, then please remove U-Touch from this amazing ROM, it will definitely cause stability issues with Fingerprint, just like it did on other previous ROMs for HAM.

OR
    Add a switch for enabling/disabling U-Touch.

3. ROOT Access is not working
    - The built-in Lineage Root Access is not working for me, tried using different apps to check it, now I'm sure it's not working...
    I didn't tested ADB root access yet.

4. No Navigation Bar
    - Buttons Menu in the Settings App lacks the on-screen navigation bar option.

I enabled it with TWRP shell scripts...

5. Video Recording is also crashing down
    - You already know that it's a bug.

6. Storage menu in the Settings App has no "Cached data" column
    - I tried searching it from Settings Search icon and found a result which shows that it is there, but when I click it, It just brings the Storage Menu in front of me...

Otherwise users will have to clear Cached data manually for each app...

7. No Single Handed Mode
    - Lineage 14.1 has this feature, if you swipe across the navigation bar, then the display will shrink down a little to help users to operate their device single handedly...

But this ROM of yours doesn't has this feature.

Please implement these changes ASAP...
    But most importantly - please fix battery usage...

Do you realize that LineageOS 15 isn't officially released yet for ANY device because is under construction yet and a lot of stuff is still missing? Also do you think that is easy to make a device with lollipop blobs and drivers run oreo? Implement this changes asap? Lol seems like he owe you something. In other side, root can be enabled easily just doing it with a propper method.
    Please think before stating that kind of posts and next time try to say something with a bit of sense. Thanks.