• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][8.0.0][VOLTE] crDroid for Redmi 3S/Prime/3X [TeamReloded]

Search This thread

Devil7DK

Sep 22, 2015
Coimbatore
This is the first time I'm taking a logcat. Watched a "gadget hacks" tutorial on how to take a logcat. I hope I have done it right. I used [ROOT] alogcat application from playsotre to capture a logcat.

Screenshot attached shows when I try to delete\move\copy anything from sdcard, preinstalled file manager crashes. And from other file manager (I use solid explorer) in unable to grant permission to access sdcard.

I hope with all this information you can solve my problem.
Thanks.

Anyways, no other users facing issue with sdcard. Or is it only me ?

Tried to fix SD card in latest build. Test nd report. Link not yet added to op. Find it in sourceforge. 20171214 build.

shabby0310

Jun 30, 2016

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171215-102745.png
    Screenshot_20171215-102745.png
    92.1 KB · Views: 290
  • Screenshot_20171215-102753.png
    Screenshot_20171215-102753.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 290

syis

Jan 6, 2017
I'm install 12/12 build and opengapps pico 12/12, but when i add google account, it stuck on "checking info". Anyone experience same thing?

shabby0310

Jun 30, 2016
Can anyone give me bootanimation zip file of this ROM. Please !
Else il have to install it to get that.

ajay1919

Nov 30, 2011
Happends the same yesterday... question: You did a clean flash? From a MIUI stock rom?
Cause to me,happends that i did a dirty flash from nougat... (I wipe all the nougat RR Rom,and flash this one above)and happends the same that you.

Now i back to a MIUI Official rom,wipe all the sections and flash it again and work like a charm. No Network drop issue anymore. :cowboy:
GOING To do a Clean Flash after installing MIUI

Does flashing a MIUI ROM zip By Twrp is enough?
Just after flashing MIUI ZIP can I proceed to this ROM installation by wiping again sys / data?
Or I must boot up in miui?

Or I must flash Miui ROM by fastboot?

Flashing by TWRP will be more convienet. I have Miui v8.5 zip with me .

So I was planning to first flash it via twrp then proceed to this ROM installation.

Currently I m in RR 7.1.2 Official

Reactions: dickyafandi
P

Pawan.S 5277!

GOING To do a Clean Flash after installing MIUI

Does flashing a MIUI ROM zip By Twrp is enough?
Just after flashing MIUI ZIP can I proceed to this ROM installation by wiping again sys / data?
Or I must boot up in miui?

Or I must flash Miui ROM by fastboot?

Flashing by TWRP will be more convienet. I have Miui v8.5 zip with me .

So I was planning to first flash it via twrp then proceed to this ROM installation.

Currently I m in RR 7.1.2 Official
Just boot into TWRP (3.2.1-0) and WIPE Data, cache and dalvik cache and flash required zips.
And you can directly progess after flashing MIUI by TWRP!!

Better would be flashing MIUI by fastboot.

Reactions: ajay1919

ajay1919

Nov 30, 2011
Just boot into TWRP (3.2.1-0) and WIPE Data, cache and dalvik cache and flash required zips.
And you can directly progess after flashing MIUI by TWRP!!

Better would be flashing MIUI by fastboot.
Thanks for that

And I had formatted my Cache & Data partitions to Fs2s format in RR FINAL N
So these Oreo Build supports FS2S or I have to go to ext4?

And there is a additional zip called "All Modules.zip" that is circulated as additional zip to be flashed if coming back to MIUI from Custom ROM . So I need to flash that "All Modules. Zip" also?

And theses Oreo Roms do support Restore by Titanium backup or not. As I m heavenly depended on them as this is my daily driver device I want 100% data portability

P

Pawan.S 5277!

Thanks for that

And I had formatted my Cache & Data partitions to Fs2s format in RR FINAL N
So these Oreo Build supports FS2S or I have to go to ext4?

And there is a additional zip called "All Modules.zip" that is circulated as additional zip to be flashed if coming back to MIUI from Custom ROM . So I need to flash that "All Modules. Zip" also?

And theses Oreo Roms do support Restore by Titanium backup or not. As I m heavenly depended on them as this is my daily driver device I want 100% data portability
No, I also have f2fs partition and had no problem. Oreo ROMs booted without any problem. No need to flash that additional file (Only needed to flash only when you have flashed Custom Kernel in MIUI).

I don't use Titanium!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ajay1919

andrexp31

Feb 9, 2012
Minas
I dont know mam... i flash a fastboot rom MIUI...with Miui Flasher,i install TWRP...and root it...Boot in Miui... Goes to TWRP again...and wipe System,Caches,Data and Internal Storage and then yes...i install this Rom... And anything goes well...

Good luck!

vyshakd675

Dec 19, 2013
I'm install 12/12 build and opengapps pico 12/12, but when i add google account, it stuck on "checking info". Anyone experience same thing?

1)sideload Android system webview app
2) developer options-> webview implementation -> Android webview
3) try again to add google account

this worked for me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    M0ibBi3.png

BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    * Your warranty is voided.*
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Third World War, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, i will laugh at you.

TeamReloaded presents crDroid - 4.0 for Redmi 3S. crDroid is a free AOSP / LineageOS Android based ROM, bringing a lot of custom features ported from AOSPA, SlimRoms, OmniRom and many others great roms out there. crDroid brings what Android have of most advanced in terms of customization and stability!

As I'm using AROMA Installer for My ROMs, i start with detailed instructions as there are many users who don't know what is AROMA & how to use it.

Prerequisites :-
    1. Redmi 3S/Prime/3X with Unlocked Bootloader
    2. Latest TWRP or RedWolf TWRP. (AROMA Installer won't support Old TWRPs, so if you need TWRP use this one or use RedWolf. I tested AROMA on these two.)
    3. Download and Store the ROM in Internal (Links in Second Post)
    4. Download latest OpenGapps. (I tested with Pico and its working fine)

Instructions :-
    1. Reboot to Custom Recovery.
    2. Wipe System, Data, Cache/Dalvik
    3. Click Install and Select the AROMA Installer then Swipe to (Start) Install.
    4. Now it will show Into Page after a splash. Click Next.
    5. Then a thing like license agreement. If you agree with it, Tick the Check Box if you are agree. Then Click Next.
    6. ROM will be selected by default. Select SuperSU or Magisk for Root if you need. Then Click Next.
    7. Enable Camera2API & Fingerprint Selfie if you need (I would recommend to Disable Camera2API )
    8. Click Install crDroid if you want to install ROM or click Abort Installation to cancel. (You can cancel at anytime by clicking the three Dots in Bottom Middle)
    9. Then the installation will begin. Wait till complete. And then Click Finish.
    10. Flash Gapps if you want... but to it before first boot otherwise you may face FCs.

What's Working :-
    • Data/Network, LTE
    • Wifi, Bluetooth
    • VoLTE
    • Camera & Camcorder
    • And some other basic things....

Bugs :-
    You tell me... (With Proper Logs)

Note :-
    We are (TeamReloaded) not like other guys. We will continue to support and update our ROMs As-Long-As-Possible. If you found any bugs in ROM... Let us know with logs. We will try to fix it ASAP. Don't rush us.. Don't ask for ETAs. Be Gentle, Be Respectful and #StayReloaded.

Credits :-
    crDroid Team, LineageOS Team, TeamReloaded.

Sources :-
    ROM
    Device Tree
    Vendor Tree
    Kernel Tree (100% Original Kernel which is used in this ROM. TeamReloded don't have a habit of releasing fake sources. ;)

XDA:DevDB Information
    crDroid, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Contributors
    dineshthangavel47, dineshthangavel47, @HridayHS, @riteshsaxena, @nichcream, @haran2003
    Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest MIUI Firmware
    Based On: Lineage

Version Information

Created 2017-12-07
    Last Updated 2017-12-07
    ROM Download : Sourceforge

Recents Fix Patch : GDrive

GApps : OpenGapps - Choose ARM64 -> 8.0 -> (Anyone you wish. Nano is enough. I'm using AROMA)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Other ROMs by TeamReloaded - Sourceforge
    • 20171207 - Initial Build
    • 20171209 - Changes on FP, Battery Tweaks, More Support for SafetyNet.
    • 20171212 - Fixed Goodix, Fixed SIM Settings Bug, More....
    ROM Updated

2017-12-12 - crDroid
    * Fixed Goodix
    * Fixed SIM Settings Reset when Reboot Bug
    * Some other minor fixes

Releasig this after Tesing in my OWN. If you face any bugs, make sure you did a clean flash and doesnt flash any additional zips like Audio Mods, etc (I'm using SuperSU, Working without any prob)

ROM DOWNLOD
    Charging Is Very Slow
    2 mins to full?? What are you using? QuickCharge 10.0? Calibrate battery.