[ROM] [8.0 O] [2022-03-01] [Official] Crab V1.5 for Galaxy A8 (A530N, A530W, A530F)

Search This thread
캡처_2022_02_09_17_18_16_565.png

Crab Experience V1.7 for Galaxy A8
Made by TeamCrab (Github @TeamCrab)

Experience whole new world

Introduction:

(This may have an Some bugs, Because Its my first Custom ROM Made with an Samsung's Stock Firmware. and i am bad at english. as you can see, i can't use grammer. I am currently learning an Grammer.

I am a korean and i am student. that means i have to learn more and that means i don't have an many time to do development. The Update may late.)

Do you want to downgrade to Samsung Experience?
Do you want the Samsung Experience?
If you can back to samsung experience, do you will back to Samsung Experience?

Then, This may be a good choice for you!
This is the stock rom from samsung and we got the stock rom of android 8.0 from A530N. and when we got official rom of A530N (Galaxy A8 2018) We made this rom with making a project. and that project name is the "Crab". And Thats the start of Crab Experience.

How to Download?

We uploaded the Crab Experience V1.5 in MEGA and You can use it for Free. I was not spended many times for developing this ROM Because This is an Stock ROM. Here is the Link:

Test Some Early Releases and Feedback My Early Release!

Shh... This is the Secret Early Releases only opened for XDA Users.. If you want to test some new features, We think the Early Release is not bad for you!

The Early Release may not Stable for Your Device. We need more fixes for Early Release, So We need your feedbacks. The Feedbacks makes Early Release is stable for Device.

No more things today! there is not have to test it. We'll send you a notification if the beta test is started!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Install Early Release

1. Odin 3.14.4
2. Samsung Driver for Smart Devices
3. TWRP for jackpotlte: https://twrp.me/samsung/samsunggalaxya82018.html#google_vignette
4. Flashable Crab Experience
5. Magisk or SuperSU for Enable Boot

So Thats all. lets continue to manual!

Before Start this..

Please Enable the OEM Unlock in Device's Developer Mode and Enable an USB Debugging in Developer Mode.
If you disable OEM Unlock and If you flash the TWRP then Your Device may get bricked. So Please, Before do it, UNLOCK OEM AND ENABLE USB DEBUG PLEASEEEEEEEE

0. Press Volume Button's Middle + Power Button (In A530N Volume Down + Power is Not works and This method works in A530N. If you're A530F or A530W then it may have other method to boot to bootloader.)

1. Extract the Odin and Download the TWRP, Flashable ZIP, Samsung Driver
WARNING: If you extract Flashable ZIP File You can't Flash the Device Because TWRP Only Allows to Flash .zip and .img Format Files.

2. Open the Odin and Select TWRP We downloaded at the Partition Named "AP"
If you ready, Click the Start button and Flash the Recovery to Device.

3. If the Device Reboots, Get into Recovery with a Volume Up + Power Button

4. If the TWRP Screen Appears Swipe the Bar. The Message in the TWRP Screen is nothing effective.

(Optional) Wipe System, Data, Dalvik, Internal Storage and Cache for Clean Install. If the Device includes the important files, please select dirty install. Dirty Install just updates device like OTA from Official Samsung Update.

5. Flash the System (Crab) First and After Flashed System Flash the Magisk or SuperSU for Patch Boot Kernel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If The Link broke, Please Comment. We'll check Is Link has broken and We'll fix it!

Changelogs:

Heres the Update Logs we made. we don't have any monehs lol so i just made with google sites and it will like trash but we are okay because you're thinking right well we'll add an update notes

Please Read This!

The Development of Team Crab is stopped. No more updates for Team Crab. (I don't have left spaces)
Development will continued on DarkOreo (We working on more things like DarkPie and DarkNougat)

Edit: Software Kernel Source
Heres the kernel source we didnt made this. show love to developer of kernel source :)

Last edited:

cuongnguyen2906

Feb 19, 2022
i used rom for a530n device and found it quite stable (beta version)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220219-185335_Samsung Experience Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20220219-185335_Samsung Experience Home.jpg
    483.9 KB · Views: 198
  • Screenshot_20220219-185313_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20220219-185313_Settings.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 198
Reactions: TwentyTwentyTwo

ShinyPerlTwentyTwo

Feb 20, 2022
Hello Brother! I am the Team Perl! I am so surprised with your work. We Tested on A8 Beta and It worked stablly!
Be a awesome adventure!

Sincerely,
Team Perl

Envy_

Feb 27, 2022
Hai! Nice works bro. Btw, I'm try install your works, but get stacked on Samsung Galaxy A8 logos. My device is A530F, did you know why ?

Hai! Nice works bro. Btw, I'm try install your works, but get stacked on Samsung Galaxy A8 logos. My device is A530F, did you know why ?
You have to install an Patched boot.img, That means you have to patch boot image with a Root like Magisk or SuperSU. Try it again, it works normally if you install Root. Btw, We are currently fixing an Boot.img Patch error with using a Magisk's Boot Image Patch Script.

(Sorry for being late Envy_!)

Envy_

Feb 27, 2022
You have to install an Patched boot.img, That means you have to patch boot image with a Root like Magisk or SuperSU. Try it again, it works normally if you install Root. Btw, We are currently fixing an Boot.img Patch error with using a Magisk's Boot Image Patch Script.

(Sorry for being late Envy_!)
Woahhhh, okay, I'll try it soon. Thanks. Btw, can't wait for the next update. Fighting!!

Samuraj89

May 1, 2021
The firmware is super, but it is possible to somehow remove duplicate items from the settings.

Attachments

• 20220301_212452.jpg
    20220301_212452.jpg
    434.4 KB · Views: 53

massze

Mar 3, 2022
View attachment 5533425

Introduction:

(This may have an Some bugs, Because Its my first Custom ROM Made with an Samsung's Stock Firmware. and i am bad at english. as you can see, i can't use grammer. I am currently learning an Grammer.

I am a korean and i am student. that means i have to learn more and that means i don't have an many time to do development. The Update may late.)

This is the stock rom from samsung and we got the stock rom of android 8.0 from A530N. and when we got official rom of A530N (Galaxy A8 2018) We made this rom with making a project. and that project name is the "Crab". And Thats the start of Crab Experience.

How to Download?

We uploaded the Crab Experience V1.5 in MEGA and You can use it for Free. I was not spended many times for developing this ROM Because This is an Stock ROM. Here is the Link:

Shh... This is the Secret Early Releases only opened for XDA Users.. If you want to test some new features, We think the Early Release is not bad for you!

The Early Release may not Stable for Your Device. We need more fixes for Early Release, So We need your feedbacks. The Feedbacks makes Early Release is stable for Device.

This Early Release Includes:

Team Crab Version Checker Added - It includes in System files so you are only able to disable apps, not a delete apps but it may look trash because i am new at creating apps with a kotlin from android studio lol

New Build Number Builded - New Build Number is generated from One UI Base and the build prop and updater script tweaks New Build Number into the system

Security Level Upgraded - the Security Level is Upgraded from SU2 to SUC (SU13) but its only the build prop tweaks and it is uneffective to flash roms you can still flash the Android 9.

Boot Image Patched - Now, you don't need to root, Because the Boot image was patched with Magisk! Boot Image is modded with Magisk and meaning the boot image includes magisk manager.

Build Number: A530NXSUCBVCC

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Odin 3.14.4
3. TWRP for jackpotlte: https://twrp.me/samsung/samsunggalaxya82018.html#google_vignette

Before Start this..

Please Enable the OEM Unlock in Device's Developer Mode and Enable an USB Debugging in Developer Mode.
If you disable OEM Unlock and If you flash the TWRP then Your Device may get bricked. So Please, Before do it, UNLOCK OEM AND ENABLE USB DEBUG PLEASEEEEEEEE

0. Press Volume Button's Middle + Power Button (In A530N Volume Down + Power is Not works and This method works in A530N. If you're A530F or A530W then it may have other method to boot to bootloader.)

WARNING: If you extract Flashable ZIP File You can't Flash the Device Because TWRP Only Allows to Flash .zip and .img Format Files.

4. If the TWRP Screen Appears Swipe the Bar. The Message in the TWRP Screen is nothing effective.

(Optional) Wipe System, Data, Dalvik, Internal Storage and Cache for Clean Install. If the Device includes the important files, please select dirty install. Dirty Install just updates device like OTA from Official Samsung Update.

5. Flash the System (Crab) First and After Flashed System Flash the Magisk or SuperSU for Patch Boot Kernel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If The Link broke, Please Comment. We'll check Is Link has broken and We'll fix it!

Changelogs:

Heres the Update Logs we made. we don't have any monehs lol so i just made with google sites and it will like trash but we are okay because you're thinking right well we'll add an update notes

Please Read This!

Sorry for being late update, We're currently working on new pc. Because, We moved from the Old PC and while moving my pc's hardware was not worked normally so my hard drive was got destoried. Well, we have to download it Firmware again. Please Help us!

TMI: My PC is not using Windows Anymore, My PC is Now using Rectify11 V2.5 so it may not compatible with a program that makes an Custom Firmware i use lol so it may be a late update

Problem:

We checked the software won't boot to System if you not rooted with magisk or SuperSU. We'll check how to fix to boot system without root.

Google apps are too old and YouTube not works because YouTube is old too.

Early Release Problems:

We don't know why, a build we are currently testing is not works normally it stops in setup wizards (its stock boot image, not a modded. we are thinking to stop a project now.. its impossible to fix it because its a system's problem.)
work on A530F?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    캡처_2022_02_09_17_18_16_565.png

Introduction:

How to Download?

No more things today! there is not have to test it. We'll send you a notification if the beta test is started!

1. Odin 3.14.4

Before Start this..

Changelogs:

Please Read This!

The Development of Team Crab is stopped. No more updates for Team Crab. (I don't have left spaces)
    Development will continued on DarkOreo (We working on more things like DarkPie and DarkNougat)

Edit: Software Kernel Source
    Heres the kernel source we didnt made this. show love to developer of kernel source :)

Woahhhh, okay, I'll try it soon. Thanks. Btw, can't wait for the next update. Fighting!!
    Thanks for reply! WE WILL WORK HARD FOR CRAB! THANKS!
    Thread reopened.
    Hello Staff and Thanks for reply. We checked the Thread has reopened. Thanks for Reopening My Thread Again :) We found an Problem and we uploaded the fixed firmware.
    i used rom for a530n device and found it quite stable (beta version)