• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][8.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.0 Test

Search This thread

tathanhlam66

Apr 17, 2011
Ha Noi
LineageOS-810x298_c.png

Code:
#include "std_disclaimer.h"
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project and CyanogenMod with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS please visit Gerrit Code Review.

What's working
Boot
Audio
Wifi
Bluetooth
Usb

What's not working
RIL
Camera
Sensors
Permissive SELinux
Lineage-15.0 is new so there will be Lineage specific bugs

Downloads
ROM - LineageOS Test

Creadit:
me
LineageOS team and all member

Kernel source
https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_htc_msm8960

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170920-122410.jpg
    Screenshot_20170920-122410.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 2,881
  • Screenshot_20170920-122419.png
    Screenshot_20170920-122419.png
    138 KB · Views: 2,880
  • Screenshot_20170920-122431.png
    Screenshot_20170920-122431.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 2,930

cnbox

Sep 22, 2017
đã test

đã test m7spr:
1- Bị lỗi lúc install file zip (vui lòng xem hình)
- Lúc cài Gapps cũng bị đứng
2- Khởi động xong thì màn hình hiện lên: Process system isn't responding
3- Máy rất nóng
4- Đang dùng tự nhiên bị khởi động lại
5- ứng dụng Gallery không hoạt động

- chưa có camera

các ứng dụng hoạt động tốt:
browser
calculator
calendar
clock
contacts
Dev tools
email
files
messaging
music
phone
recorder
setting

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

tested for m7spr:
– Error install file zip (plz see attack files)
– on screen when booted: Process system isn’t responding
– phone temperature heat up quickly (very hot)
– auto reboot frequently
– Gallery app is not working

tested done:
browser
calculator
calendar
clock
contacts
Dev tools
email
files
messaging
music
phone
recorder
setting

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

back to LOS 14

kakious

Feb 23, 2017
Did not work, Startup Wizard was crashing

Just like what the title said. Left it on for around an hour and only popped up saying system processes has crashed and setup wizard has crashed.

rickliu2000

Dec 13, 2014
NanJing
HI do you get this error while compiling it?
Error: Reading file: "/home/rickliu/android/lineage15.0/out/target/product/m7spr/obj/ETC/nonplat_seapp_contexts_intermediates/nonplat_seapp_contexts.tmp" line: 1 name: "system/sepolicy/private/seapp_contexts:neverallow" value: "(null)"

mohzaa

Nov 23, 2017
solution for lock sim

[stock-android-oreo-huawei-mate-9-project-treble]https://www.xda-developers.com/stock-android-oreo-huawei-mate-9-project-treble/[/URL]
this could help us to fix it

daavvis

Feb 19, 2012
Has any work been done lately?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

I am working on this for the m7vzw, out of boredom, or will be over the next few days. Once I figure it out should be no prob to build for the spr variant...

To the op,

I sent you a pm, I would like to know where your actual source code is for this. It would save a lot of time if I could implement your changes to the kernel and device files, so I could spend my time fixing other stuff... Honestly, sighting the lineage kernel source does no good at all. No changes have been made to it for 15, and we have no idea what else you did to make this build work...

Reactions: Aerotinge

saturday_night

Sep 7, 2016
I am working on this for the m7vzw, out of boredom, or will be over the next few days. Once I figure it out should be no prob to build for the spr variant...

To the op,

I sent you a pm, I would like to know where your actual source code is for this. It would save a lot of time if I could implement your changes to the kernel and device files, so I could spend my time fixing other stuff... Honestly, sighting the lineage kernel source does no good at all. No changes have been made to it for 15, and we have no idea what else you did to make this build work...

Sorry to say that but he deleted everything related to the m7 on his git account. It was there a few months ago but now its gone.

Reactions: daavvis

Rajeel911

Feb 4, 2016
Hey there.
Any plans for the Verizon variant?
Pls do make it for that too.. People have been waiting for ages to see Oreo for it

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

To the op,

Will you make it for the Verizon variant too once you get the source code?
I have been waiting for Oreo since ages for the HTC one M7 Verizon

daavvis

Feb 19, 2012
ok, so ive been busy with other stuff, and using @Flyhalf205 repos for the one max (t6) have hacked up some stuff... so far i almost have the vzw building (the device i have, once i get this one going the rest should fall into place...), after removing gps, and the camera. you can check my github at https://github.com/daavvis... its a total hack job at this point, but if i can get it to build i can go from there... ill keep you all updated...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineageOS-810x298_c.png

Code:
    #include "std_disclaimer.h"
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project and CyanogenMod with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS please visit Gerrit Code Review.

What's working
    Boot
    Audio
    Wifi
    Bluetooth
    Usb

What's not working
    RIL
    Camera
    Sensors
    Permissive SELinux
    Lineage-15.0 is new so there will be Lineage specific bugs

Downloads
    ROM - LineageOS Test

Creadit:
    me
    LineageOS team and all member

Kernel source
    https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_htc_msm8960
    đã test

đã test m7spr:
    1- Bị lỗi lúc install file zip (vui lòng xem hình)
    - Lúc cài Gapps cũng bị đứng
    2- Khởi động xong thì màn hình hiện lên: Process system isn't responding
    3- Máy rất nóng
    4- Đang dùng tự nhiên bị khởi động lại
    5- ứng dụng Gallery không hoạt động

- chưa có camera

các ứng dụng hoạt động tốt:
    browser
    calculator
    calendar
    clock
    contacts
    Dev tools
    email
    files
    messaging
    music
    phone
    recorder
    setting

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

tested for m7spr:
    – Error install file zip (plz see attack files)
    – on screen when booted: Process system isn’t responding
    – phone temperature heat up quickly (very hot)
    – auto reboot frequently
    – Gallery app is not working

tested done:
    browser
    calculator
    calendar
    clock
    contacts
    Dev tools
    email
    files
    messaging
    music
    phone
    recorder
    setting

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

back to LOS 14
    ok, so ive been busy with other stuff, and using @Flyhalf205 repos for the one max (t6) have hacked up some stuff... so far i almost have the vzw building (the device i have, once i get this one going the rest should fall into place...), after removing gps, and the camera. you can check my github at https://github.com/daavvis... its a total hack job at this point, but if i can get it to build i can go from there... ill keep you all updated...
    The Dev of this rom stopped developing for m7
    Has any work been done lately?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

To the op,