Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sgspluss

Oct 27, 2012
sgspluss.github.io
Disclaimer
Your warranty is now void!
You will be doing everything at your own risk.
I am not responsible for bricked or damaged devices.

Information
This are goedition builds made by myself, will fix things, resync and rebuild it if i'll find some free time.

Powered by

What's working
Mostly everything except for those mentioned in not working list.

What's not working
Torch quick tile
SELinux

How to install
1. Wipe system, data and both cache partitions
2. Install the ROM + GApps
3. Wipe again both cache partitions
4. Now you can boot to the system

Download
Goedition LineageOS 15.1
sgspluss-gapps

Sources
github.com/sgspluss

Credits and Thanks
@sgspluss @Nikit @golden-guy @rajatgupta1998 @Jleeblanch @alaindupus

Last edited:

sgspluss

Oct 27, 2012
sgspluss.github.io
Troubleshooting

OpenGapps and other
To get OpenGapps and other working, you need to do following steps:
1. After installing the ROM + GApps
2. Go back into "Mount" and mount system
3. Go back into "Advanced" and open "Terminal"
4. Type the following command: echo "ro.setupwizard.mode=DISABLED" >> /system/build.prop
5. Now follow the how to install again...

Video recording
Video recording is broken in stock camera, just install open camera or what ever you want.

Playstore show not certified
Try to clean app data and cache first, if its not working for any reason read this https://www.xda-developers.com/how-to-fix-device-not-certified-by-google-error/

Slayer5934

Nov 25, 2015
What's the difference between this and your other 15.1 rom? o:

Edit: I looked it up and it seems to be a faster version of oreo.

Last edited:

sgspluss

Oct 27, 2012
sgspluss.github.io
Its build with android go optimization flags, they was made for low end devices that you are able to run oreo also on 512mb and 1gb ram devices with good performance. Maybe (to be honest not enought tested) it helps also member who have 2gb ram devices. Apart of that change its the same and contains of course the same features and changes from my unoffical lineage 15.1.

About battery can not say anything for now, performance seems to be slightly better, some little optical changes will also faced e.g. in recent app menu where you find clear all button...

Test it on yourself and tell us if you feel any differences, every feedback is welcome ;)

Sent from my athene using XDA Labs

Last edited:

mp3deviant721

Jan 4, 2013
I was hoping someone would try to make this. I'll have to charge up my G4 when I get back home later tonight to try this out. Thanks for the build!

ebol94

Aug 10, 2011
You've been cooking wonderful ROMs lately. I will try this one as soon as I can. Keep it up!

jaxx08

Jun 1, 2017
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Troubleshooting

OpenGapps and other
To get OpenGapps and other working, you need to do following steps:
1. After installing the ROM + GApps
2. Go back into "Mount" and mount system
3. Go back into "Advanced" and open "Terminal"
4. Type the following command: echo "ro.setupwizard.mode=DISABLED" >> /system/build.prop
5. Now follow the how to install again...
Do I Need To Install Rom Again After Doing This? On First Step It Is After Installing & On Last Step It Is Follow How To Install,I Didn't Get It :confused:

krishna8691

Oct 22, 2016
Mumbai
And this rom is also lagging very badly in my Moto G4S plus. I am confused no Oreo room is running smoothly on my phone (lags in recents, app drawer, status bar and also in app opening animations). I have tried loony kernel with this goedition, it booted well but lags we're still there. And I tried without gapps I mean just the rom. Feels like I need to get a new device.

sgspluss

Oct 27, 2012
sgspluss.github.io
Reactions: jaxx08

loque036

Nov 10, 2016
Lovech
The rom is good, fast and stable but it has a thing called trust that disables my root access every time, I'm tired of flashing magisk and getting it disabled and i can't disable that "trust" thing. I reinstalled the rom twice but I can't use some apps that need root access that I use frequently.

SdLBBzH.jpg
ZZ0zf4h.jpg

Reactions: hackintosh5

tyratron

Jan 11, 2017
The rom is good, fast and stable but it has a thing called trust that disables my root access every time, I'm tired of flashing magisk and getting it disabled and i can't disable that "trust" thing. I reinstalled the rom twice but I can't use some apps that need root access that I use frequently.

Because magisk has hide function. It isn't visible for system, but it is rooted the whole time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer
    Your warranty is now void!
    You will be doing everything at your own risk.
    I am not responsible for bricked or damaged devices.

Information
    This are goedition builds made by myself, will fix things, resync and rebuild it if i'll find some free time.