[ROM][8.1.0][eagle] Resurrection Remix v6.1.0

Search This thread

JuniorCaesar

Mar 22, 2014
Ankara
HTC Leo
Sony Xperia M2
Thanks for your response. I do know how to flash a ROM. What I was saying is, that I was flashing it *for* a non tech savvy person. Other than that, thanks for your inputs :)

i suggest you to try out 7.x roms in the meantime because all of them stable and performs very well (i used omnirom 7 for about a year and it served perfectly)

Reactions: aFoxWhoIsNice

JuniorCaesar

Mar 22, 2014
Ankara
HTC Leo
Sony Xperia M2
Oh no, I have the Dual Sim version of the phone. But I'm only using one Sim, will it work?

i gave you an example how stable 7.x roms are, you don't need to install omni specificly :) you can choose any of them since they are based on the same codes

and no, omni only works on single sim devices

i suggest you to try out 7.x roms in the meantime because all of them stable and performs very well

Reactions: aFoxWhoIsNice

aFoxWhoIsNice

Sep 3, 2018
i gave you an example how stable 7.x roms are, you don't need to install omni specificly :) you can choose any of them since they are based on the same codes

and no, omni only works on single sim devices
Thanks, but which is the most rock solid stable 7.X ROM for the dual sim variant?

Sent from my Moto G5S Plus using XDA Labs

hooooossamq

Jan 17, 2015
Put you finger on the very left corner of navigation bar and swipe right horizontal like this >>>>>
Or vise versa like this <<<<<

Tap any where on the black area to exit one hand mode.

i know this way working in RR N but its not working in RR O.even there is no option for it in the settings.

hooooossamq

Jan 17, 2015
the latest version of lineage 15.1 by Konstantinosj77 it has video recording fully working...

can any we take some files from it to this rom to make it work too?

sgspluss

Oct 27, 2012
sgspluss.github.io
I am aware about it and think its just the kernel...
Can anyone test it for me, flash the kernel of beta2 (with wipe cache and art/dalvik cache) and report back if videorecording is working?

Also if the report will be positive would anyone like to test kernel from me?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using XDA Labs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer
    Your warranty is now void!
    You will be doing everything at your own risk.
    I am not responsible for bricked or damaged devices.

What's working
    Mostly everything except for those mentioned in not working list.

What's not working
    Video recording (working but laggy if you want to watch it)
    SELinux

How to install
    1. Wipe system, data and both cache partitions
    2. Install the ROM + GApps
    3. Wipe again both cache partitions
    4. Now you can boot to the system

Download
    Resurrection Remix v6.1.0
    opengapps

Sources
    github.com/sgspluss

Credits and Thanks
    @sgspluss @Konstantinosj77 @galaxyfreak
    Actually i dont have the time to build, i'va at work from morning to the late evening and need also time my wife and kids. If i will find some time will build an update.

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro using XDA Labs
    I've picked up my old M2 from drawer and flashed the latest build and I must say I am impressed - Android 8.1 working pretty solid (of course not counting already known issues)...

Can't say how calling, mobile data and messaging works (my SIM slot is broken) but the rest is working fine - especially sensors :D

Even "Pixel Setup" is working fine - I've managed to recover apps, wifi networks etc. from my new device - even wallpaper, QS tiles and screen brightness were transfered...

I'd really like to see Android 9.0 working on this old device - that would be mindblowing :D

Yooo man, great to see you still around!

I'd really like to see Android 9.0 working on this old device - that would be mindblowing :D

Yeah...about that...

309VBYE.jpg

Yooo man, great to see you still around!

Yeah...about that...

309VBYE.jpg

Oh well,I guess we are back in the game..right?! :p
    New update is out...

If you want to know whats new, read post #2 https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=76956712&postcount=2

If you want to know where i am working on visit https://sgspluss.github.io