[ROM][8.1.0][eagle] Resurrection Remix v6.1.0

walkman-610

Jun 3, 2013
Staryy Oskol
Ok here is the patched boot.img.
Its for fixing the video recording laging.
Just unzip the boot.zip file.get the boot.img file and flash it with twrp recovery.

( its the same boot.img file from sgspluss rom.but i just patched the zram file from Konstantinosj77 rom to make the video recording working fine)

The second file is the build.prop that i edit it
-What you will get with my edited build.prop to this rom:
1_ smother rom.( almost lag free).
2_ increase the performance.
3_ no over heating.
4_much longer battery life.
- How to:
Just open the build 3.txt.
Select all. Then copy.
Open your system\build.prop file.
Select all. Delete.
Now past what you copy before from build 3.txt.
Press save. Done.reboot your phone.thats it
This scheme works for los15.1?

hooooossamq

Jan 17, 2015
For whom flashing the previous boot.img. I forget to add the lib files.so go back to the previous post and you will find that i uploaded the lib files that you must use them to make video recording working well

Last edited:

leho6694

Sep 22, 2015
Pawłów
no.you must copy the lib files. its make the video smother.
Oh, ok now I understand, but after i replace lib file and reboot, my phone no booting,bootloop. After flash only boot.img it's good, maybe we need change permission after replacing? can you make flashable zip pack with lib files?

Last edited:

mantazzo

Feb 3, 2015
Pakruojis
So from what I've tried so far:
Build 2 txt make the phone much more snappier somehow - and snappier in a good way. Since this is still my main and only phone, with more intensive apps it still works well.
Build 3 txt also makes phone snappier, but less, IMO - Build 2 seems to perform a bit better. Also build 3 seems to have the overheating thing, because as I checked CPU got very hot (~65 C).
Boot image seems to have helped, but I haven't properly tested yet. Also I did put in the lib files too without any problems.
Thanks for all of this. :)

Sent from my Xperia M2 Aqua using XDA Labs

hooooossamq

Jan 17, 2015
Oh, ok now I understand, but after i replace lib file and reboot, my phone no booting,bootloop. After flash only boot.img it's good, maybe we need change permission after replacing? can you make flashable zip pack with lib files?
Iam using Mixplorer app.i think if you isi g it you dont need to change the permission

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

So from what I've tried so far:
Build 2 txt make the phone much more snappier somehow - and snappier in a good way. Since this is still my main and only phone, with more intensive apps it still works well.
Build 3 txt also makes phone snappier, but less, IMO - Build 2 seems to perform a bit better. Also build 3 seems to have the overheating thing, because as I checked CPU got very hot (~65 C).
Boot image seems to have helped, but I haven't properly tested yet. Also I did put in the lib files too without any problems.
Thanks for all of this. :)

Sent from my Xperia M2 Aqua using XDA Labs
Yes the build 2.txt is better than build 3.txt.i will delete the build 3.
Thanks for testing.
You are welcome :)

The post #120 has been updated.
Here is the link for it
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=77844093&postcount=120

Last edited:

leho6694

Sep 22, 2015
Pawłów
Iam using Mixplorer app.i think if you isi g it you dont need to change the permission

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Yes the build 2.txt is better than build 3.txt.i will delete the build 3.
Thanks for testing.
You are welcome :)

The post #120 has been updated.
Here is the link for ithttps://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=77844093&postcount=120
Confirm everything, replacing libs with mixplorer works, es file manager=bootloop,I don't know why.
Can someone confirm problems with gps, I mean losing the signal?

Last edited:

f2065

Sep 5, 2007
Moscow
f2065.ru
Can someone confirm problems with gps, I mean losing the signal?
Yes, I have too. D2403 rev.5
I noticed that the loss of GPS occurs when the GSM signal (LTE-H-3G-2G) changes.
If the telephone part is turned off (air-mode), then the GPS works fine.
And often a long start, I look in test programs - there is no AGPS data.
I manually load the AGPS - and instantly find the satellites.

hooooossamq

Jan 17, 2015
as this thread looking almost stopped or finshed.i will post the fixing files from post #120 here to make it easy to any new persone to find it and get this rom working in almost bug free and almost lag free too.

thanks fo everyone here to support and helping on our sony m2.and special thanks for @sgspluss for his great work...hug you all...

fix all link

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=77844093&postcount=120

Reactions: xazakasrizava

danielcuervog

Mar 6, 2013
Neiva
Hello everyone. I'm trying this ROM on my Xperia M2 Aqua. It's working fine, but I can't download apps through Play Store, neither standalone apks. Any solution for this?

Last edited: