• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][8.1.0][FINAL][T6] Resurrection Remix OS [6.2.1]

Search This thread

tarkzim

Recognized Developer
Feb 11, 2015
Kaohsiung
HTC One (m7)
HTC One V
You can boot into TWRP recovery & manually grab the last_kmsg. Just follow the path as posted if you were connected to your PC.

thanks dude.

Thanks for the heads up ;) @gimmeitorilltell i already did that thing... but due to rom/boot problem its not generating itself same with @tarkzim :)

i just got a new build upload, can you test it, i will flash it when i got my device.
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298986070
thank you.

Reactions: enginorsel

safety1st

Dec 12, 2012
I need to modified and remove assert lines on install-scripts in order the rom to continue to be flashed= result i was able to flash the rom completely, then after the boot it takes me back to TWRP/recovery :confused: please find attached last_kmsg for your perusal which i was able to grab now :D

tarkzim

Recognized Developer
Feb 11, 2015
Kaohsiung
HTC One (m7)
HTC One V
I need to modified and remove assert lines on install-scripts in order the rom to continue to be flashed= result i was able to flash the rom completely, then after the boot it takes me back to TWRP/recovery :confused: please find attached last_kmsg for your perusal which i was able to grab now :D

did you attach your logs?, i can't see it,
and i have the same result for booting last night.

tarkzim

Recognized Developer
Feb 11, 2015
Kaohsiung
HTC One (m7)
HTC One V
booting issue

@gimmeitorilltell , @Flyhalf205 hey bro can you help me on getting it to boot...
i've tried lots of fixes and nothing helped.
already disable all sepolicies and set SE permissive for kernel, still getting lots of SE denial.
it'll always get to boot animation then reboot itself to SYSTEM or RECOVERY...

here is my last_kmsg attachment.
thanks for helping.

UPDATE: @safety1st can you test this build for me? LINK

Attachments

• l091602.txt
    371.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

safety1st

Dec 12, 2012

Attachments

• last_kmsg.zip
    95.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Reactions: tarkzim

gimmeitorilltell

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 6, 2012
@gimmeitorilltell , @Flyhalf205 hey bro can you help me on getting it to boot...
i've tried lots of fixes and nothing helped.
already disable all sepolicies and set SE permissive for kernel, still getting lots of SE denial.
it'll always get to boot animation then reboot itself to SYSTEM or RECOVERY...

here is my last_kmsg attachment.
thanks for helping.

UPDATE: @safety1st can you test this build for me? LINK

Sorry I am just now seeing this. I have every log posted above and will see what I can find. Is your build still available for DL?
It seems like you are using the universal tree so you only have to compile a single rom? Have you tried to just compile a single variant and flash it? Just trying to see what might help here.

safety1st

Dec 12, 2012
Sorry I am just now seeing this. I have every log posted above and will see what I can find. Is your build still available for DL?
It seems like you are using the universal tree so you only have to compile a single rom? Have you tried to just compile a single variant and flash it? Just trying to see what might help here.

Yup his latest build is available for DL, @tarkzim will be out for a few weeks/month and that will be his final early build of LineageOS 15.0 Rom.

Reactions: gimmeitorilltell

tarkzim

Recognized Developer
Feb 11, 2015
Kaohsiung
HTC One (m7)
HTC One V

i don't see any problem with my universal builds since my RR nougat builds, so i guess it's not the reason, and i have tried flashing M7 ROM on my T6 with replaced kernel and it boots, so there must be something with my device tree or hmm...

gimmeitorilltell

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 6, 2012
i don't see any problem with my universal builds since my RR nougat builds, so i guess it's not the reason, and i have tried flashing M7 ROM on my T6 with replaced kernel and it boots, so there must be something with my device tree or hmm...

That definitely means the kernel is fine and may still point to the universal build. I am going to bring up the m7 to oreo and hopefully by compiling a universal build also. There are just too many variants that take forever to build so many roms. Universal seems the way to go. We used to always build them universal and I am certain that will can still do it. But for now I would try to compile one rom at a time, especially during a bring up.

Reactions: safety1st

safety1st

Dec 12, 2012
That definitely means the kernel is fine and may still point to the universal build. I am going to bring up the m7 to oreo and hopefully by compiling a universal build also. There are just too many variants that take forever to build so many roms. Universal seems the way to go. We used to always build them universal and I am certain that will can still do it. But for now I would try to compile one rom at a time, especially during a bring up.

Is it t6 or m7 for real? :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    new build released

• sync upstream updates and fixes.
    • Wi-Fi connection fixed
    • Wi-Fi Hotspot fixed (should be?)
    • Sensors partially works.

as i see, IR blaster works, Camera still dead, RIL dead too.
    and it seems more "stable" than the previous build, no frequently reboots.
    sTkj9mN0dwnIefoWAdNvEFz-rgmYvGczd2YfbFPGdnikEEZhyp9eUl-PpvEKJarVFy9pWxBvfe-Rjg=w720-h480-rw-no

Code:
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */
    Introduction
    Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS ,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

Bugs

What's working:
    • Boot
    • Torch Light (Flash)
    • Camera / Camcorder (works fine with prebuilt Footej Camera)
    • Touch
    • NFC
    • GNSS GPS
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • USB
    • IR Blaster
    • RIL (LTE/SMS/Call)
    • Audio Playback
    • Video Playback
    • LED Indicator
    • Sensors
    • Button backlight.

What's not working:
    • You tell me.

Installation instructions

• Download the zip(s).
    • Install a compatible Recovery
    • Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    • Wipe data & cache partitions of your device (required when coming from stock!).
    • Flash ROM.
    • Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.

Supported models:
    • t6: t6ul, t6spr, t6vzw, t6tl(HTC_8088)
      [*]t6d: t6dwg(HTC_809D), t6dug(HTC_8060)

Downloads
    Recovery : Official TWRP
    Gapps : Open Gapps 8.1 Unofficial
    Rom : Download

Sources
    msm8960-common device tree: msm8960-common
    t6-common device tree: t6-common
    t6 device tree: t6
    t6d device tree: t6d
    msm8960 kernel tree: msm8960 kernel
    htc vendor tree: vendor tree

Big Thanks
    • LineageOS Team.
    • RR Team.
    • @Flyhalf205 for device tree and kernel.

XDA:DevDB Information
    RR Oreo for One Max, ROM for the HTC One Max

Contributors
    tarkzim
    Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Stock 5.0.2
    Based On: LineageOS, Resurrection Remix

Version Information

Created 2017-09-09
    Last Updated 2019-08-29
    hey guys, i'm not sure if there is anyone still following this thread/project,
    but i'm back, retired from military LOL, so that i can start to work on this.
    unfortunately it's still not booting and need to find out why.

anyway, it's bumped to LineageOS 15.1 which is Android Oreo 8.1,
    will try to bring it up, thanks.
    this project still suspended :/
    I will comeback soon, maybe a week :)
    Going to attempt a blind build for t6 and one of you guys can test.