• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][8.1.0][FINAL][T6] Resurrection Remix OS [6.2.1]

Search This thread

DJ Mohammad KHAN

Jun 3, 2015
tehran
we need upgrade to 8.0 very fast....try to fix this rom or made other rom for this best device.....htc hd2 that realese in 2008 now upgraded to android 8...so we can try this version on this powerfull phone

safety1st

Dec 12, 2012
we need upgrade to 8.0 very fast....try to fix this rom or made other rom for this best device.....htc hd2 that realese in 2008 now upgraded to android 8...so we can try this version on this powerfull phone

@DJ Mohammad KHAN purge your mind of the mentality that developers are sitting around waiting for advice about what to work on next. :) Do you think you are referring to everyone when you post the line "we need upgrade to 8.0 very fast.", "try to fix this rom or made other rom for this best device". There are many different ways of making polite requests :p Please be guided of this link

DJ Mohammad KHAN

Jun 3, 2015
tehran
@DJ Mohammad KHAN purge your mind of the mentality that developers are sitting around waiting for advice about what to work on next. :) Do you think you are referring to everyone when you post the line "we need upgrade to 8.0 very fast.", "try to fix this rom or made other rom for this best device". There are many different ways of making polite requests :p Please be guided of this link

how are your feeling ?!!! today normal wakeup from bed?!!!
i dont any Order to any one.....i just say this device is best and still work if a good rom made.....
i know devolopers maybe not have free time for work in rom develop...but many people be happy if see new and good rom

Yaseen nawaz12

Oct 11, 2017
Hi......I also installed this firmware and got the same error 7.Than i removed the assert line re zipped it,error 7 did not occoured but unfortunately i got error 6.............plz i need help for this problem.......

safety1st

Dec 12, 2012
Hi......I also installed this firmware and got the same error 7.Than i removed the assert line re zipped it,error 7 did not occoured but unfortunately i got error 6.............plz i need help for this problem.......

As per Op "says". And there is no fix for this rom yet. For now @tarkzim is busy in real life and will be back if he has more free time that's why this rom is suspended.

Last edited:

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
Getting passed the error 6 and error 7 when flashing you'll need to remove the assert in the install script. or just repopick 186687 before you build. Right?

I hate that I keep giving my Max away :(

Last edited:

DJ Mohammad KHAN

Jun 3, 2015
tehran
Getting passed the error 6 and error 7 when flashing you'll need to remove the assert in the install script. or just repopick 186687 before you build. Right?

hi flyhalf205 - if have free time.....pls work in android 8 for this device....thanks bro.....this device is best phone that i have ever......we need to keep this

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
hi flyhalf205 - if have free time.....pls work in android 8 for this device....thanks bro.....this device is best phone that i have ever......we need to keep this

I no longer have this device so I would be no good. Why don't you work on it in your free time? Read some tutorials if you don't know how and get to work.

Last edited:

DJ Mohammad KHAN

Jun 3, 2015
tehran
I no longer have this device so I would be no good. Why don't you work on it in your free time? Read some tutorials if you don't know how and get to work.

i cant work developing like you...you are amazing in htc developers.....i know you from 4 years ago....thanks for your job,kernels and roms for this device.....i am musician artist and dont have free time for developing....surry my bro....so i have htc u11 too.....dont work in u11 developers ??

Reactions: Neo

tarkzim

Recognized Developer
Feb 11, 2015
Kaohsiung
HTC One (m7)
HTC One V

haha, good to see you here bro, i did noticed that issue and i'm not gonna pick those changes since we need a new recovery for Oreo, but the ROM still not booting yet, so i guess we need more time to taste Oreo.

Reactions: enginorsel and Neo

stormey

Apr 26, 2015
Feedback

I just checked the download page on androidfilehost, 34 downloads so far but no response here, as the developer requested in his last post. Is it because people get brick after flashing and therefore no means to reply, or they are been selfish not to share the experience with we the noobs. Because am afraid to flash due to the silence.

vasilis15

Aug 23, 2017
It doesn't work. After install i reboot the phone and it has black screen. I press + and power button to restart the phone and install back up android 7. So it doesn't work for now!

tarkzim

Recognized Developer
Feb 11, 2015
Kaohsiung
HTC One (m7)
HTC One V
I just checked the download page on androidfilehost, 34 downloads so far but no response here, as the developer requested in his last post. Is it because people get brick after flashing and therefore no means to reply, or they are been selfish not to share the experience with we the noobs. Because am afraid to flash due to the silence.
Backup before you try anything, thanks.
It doesn't work. After install i reboot the phone and it has black screen. I press + and power button to restart the phone and install back up android 7. So it doesn't work for now!
It should get to boot animation then reboot to recovery if it has some problem, you can post last_kmsg here , thanks.

Reactions: enginorsel

stormey

Apr 26, 2015
Thanks for the reply, I also took the risk and tried it this morning, the same thing happened, black screen no boot animation. And not only this device has problems to boot android O, even those phones booting lineage 15 have problems with camera and many bugs, that will take more time to solve. So I think we should wait for android O update in general.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    new build released

• sync upstream updates and fixes.
    • Wi-Fi connection fixed
    • Wi-Fi Hotspot fixed (should be?)
    • Sensors partially works.

as i see, IR blaster works, Camera still dead, RIL dead too.
    and it seems more "stable" than the previous build, no frequently reboots.
    sTkj9mN0dwnIefoWAdNvEFz-rgmYvGczd2YfbFPGdnikEEZhyp9eUl-PpvEKJarVFy9pWxBvfe-Rjg=w720-h480-rw-no

Code:
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */
    Introduction
    Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS ,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

Bugs

What's working:
    • Boot
    • Torch Light (Flash)
    • Camera / Camcorder (works fine with prebuilt Footej Camera)
    • Touch
    • NFC
    • GNSS GPS
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • USB
    • IR Blaster
    • RIL (LTE/SMS/Call)
    • Audio Playback
    • Video Playback
    • LED Indicator
    • Sensors
    • Button backlight.

What's not working:
    • You tell me.

Installation instructions

• Download the zip(s).
    • Install a compatible Recovery
    • Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    • Wipe data & cache partitions of your device (required when coming from stock!).
    • Flash ROM.
    • Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.

Supported models:
    • t6: t6ul, t6spr, t6vzw, t6tl(HTC_8088)
      [*]t6d: t6dwg(HTC_809D), t6dug(HTC_8060)

Downloads
    Recovery : Official TWRP
    Gapps : Open Gapps 8.1 Unofficial
    Rom : Download

Sources
    msm8960-common device tree: msm8960-common
    t6-common device tree: t6-common
    t6 device tree: t6
    t6d device tree: t6d
    msm8960 kernel tree: msm8960 kernel
    htc vendor tree: vendor tree

Big Thanks
    • LineageOS Team.
    • RR Team.
    • @Flyhalf205 for device tree and kernel.

XDA:DevDB Information
    RR Oreo for One Max, ROM for the HTC One Max

Contributors
    tarkzim
    Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Stock 5.0.2
    Based On: LineageOS, Resurrection Remix

Version Information

Created 2017-09-09
    Last Updated 2019-08-29
    hey guys, i'm not sure if there is anyone still following this thread/project,
    but i'm back, retired from military LOL, so that i can start to work on this.
    unfortunately it's still not booting and need to find out why.

anyway, it's bumped to LineageOS 15.1 which is Android Oreo 8.1,
    will try to bring it up, thanks.
    this project still suspended :/
    I will comeback soon, maybe a week :)
    Going to attempt a blind build for t6 and one of you guys can test.