May 31, 2018
This is sim and wifi is not work on
Sm-g610s (j7 p korea ver)

I think it's had diffrent modem

Sorry for my english

Last edited:

xYOSIYAx

Oct 23, 2018
guys i am serious is this going to ever be updated or no it has been a while since anyone even posted on this thread

jabberi206

Jan 10, 2016
Known problems :
*twrp : sd card and internal storage cannot be mounted (otg cable is the sollution ,it worked perfectly for me)
*error7 : notepad++ didn't solve the problem ==> by chanching the update-script file , another error 64 apear ( i suggest to upload a zip file already fixed by experts)
==> OASP Extended is the perfect custom rom for j7 prime untill now , it will install without any problems but i wish to install ressurrection remix.

sooheb

Jan 13, 2017
Moto G40 / G60
Known problems :
*twrp : sd card and internal storage cannot be mounted (otg cable is the sollution ,it worked perfectly for me)
*error7 : notepad++ didn't solve the problem ==> by chanching the update-script file , another error 64 apear ( i suggest to upload a zip file already fixed by experts)
==> OASP Extended is the perfect custom rom for j7 prime untill now , it will install without any problems but i wish to install ressurrection remix.
Use adb format

Apr 20, 2015
Dhaka
The camera captures small size rather than 12MP.
The front camera isn't working...
Can you add a flashable zip for stock camera of samsung?

How to root this rom?

D

Deleted member 8095861

There is no any option to move apps to sdcard.. any solution??

Jul 16, 2017
Amritsar
bootloop

bro i installed viper on my j7prime g610f i was on stock rom and rooted with magisk oreo 8.1.0 but viper was not working and no sound was coming so i flashed this zip file to fix it but my device ended in boot loop. i am unable to flash stock rom due to secure check fail pit error and other errors in odin. currently i m on lineage os. i want to switch back to stock rom. pls help i'll be very very thankful. :(

kanhaiya1.kk

Sep 26, 2017
bro i installed viper on my j7prime g610f i was on stock rom and rooted with magisk oreo 8.1.0 but viper was not working and no sound was coming so i flashed this zip file to fix it but my device ended in boot loop. i am unable to flash stock rom due to secure check fail pit error and other errors in odin. currently i m on lineage os. i want to switch back to stock rom. pls help i'll be very very thankful. :(
Viper not works when selinux enforcing if u change it to permissive then it will work
Try to flash nougat firmware via odin
Nw I'm using viper in lineage 15.1 .. And its ok ( some bugs) :)

Reactions: Sarvottam Kumar

kanhaiya1.kk

Sep 26, 2017
Reactions: Sarvottam Kumar

Sbudeng

Jul 3, 2017
RR 7.0.0 is out.. can you please give an update

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-25-09-52-51.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-25-09-52-51.png
    175 KB · Views: 172

Top Liked Posts