• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][8.1.0][kuntao]ResurrectionRemix 6.2.1 [20190306][OFFICIAL][F2FS][DISCONTINUED]

Search This thread

Fullbustah

Aug 19, 2017
Senica
ASUS ZenFone 8
http%3A%2F%2Fi68.tinypic.com%2F2dl0v8h.png

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

Resurrection Remix Oreo

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM, slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.
Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Special thanks to, the LineageOS team, OMNI team, SLIMROMS and of course to all the supporters.

Download
Rom
Unofficial Rom
Gapps
Magisk
TWRP 3.2.2 (Los treble enabled)
TWRP for F2FS

TWRP 3.2.1. (Treble enabled revocery by codeelixir - try this in case with formatting problems)
Changelog

Source
ResurrectionRemix
Kernel

XDA: DevDB Information
Rom Resurrection Remix 6.2.1, ROM for the Lenovo P2
ResurrectionRemix telegram channel

Contributors
Fullbustah, mikeioannina, highwaystar_ru

Consider donation to support development
Donate via PayPal to mikeioannina

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information

Created 2018-08-08
Last Updated 2019-03-06​

Last edited:

Fullbustah

Aug 19, 2017
Senica
ASUS ZenFone 8
Coming from other roms:
  1. Download all needed files (Rom, gapps, magisk ..) to your int/ext storage
  2. Reboot into recovery
  3. In case you don't have treble enabled recovery, flash it now and reboot again into recovery
  4. Wipe /system, /data, /cache, (/vendor if using twrp by codeelixir)
  5. Flash Rom, gapps, magisk 16.7 (optional)
  6. Reboot into system

Updating rom:
  1. Download rom
  2. Reboot into recovery
  3. Flash rom
  4. Reboot

If you run into some trouble with flashing that can't be resolved with clean flash, install twrp by codeelixir, format your /data and clean flash rom again.

If you feel battery drain try this.

Last edited:

MAILUS

Nov 14, 2013
I just want know . Why still we are having device specific build? Why can't we flash the GSI on top of lineage 15.0?

In theory both are same right?

I'm also waiting for the download link !

Last edited:

shabab malik

Feb 10, 2012
New Delhi
I just want know . Why still we are having device specific build? Why can't we flash the GSI on top of lineage 15.0?

In theory both are same right?

I'm also waiting for the download link !

Project treble is one of the biggest development in android update right now but they still need more development and they are not stable yet since there are many in device feature missing in project treble GSI.
Do try the Resurection Remix GSI and this rom you can feel the difference of both roms there are differences bugs in Resurrection Remix GSI for our device like fingerprint gesture, Can't change to dark theme, some tweak not working and others which i haven't tested. I always prefer device specific rom rather than GSI. And since there is only one GSI of all the device so you can't expect bug fixed soon for your device specific.

Reactions: MAILUS

rahulacharya029826

Jul 14, 2018
Oh thank god u got official

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

Can we dirty flash it over rr unofficial ??

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Link is not working

kamran15

Apr 10, 2015
Reactions: kubla

kubla

Aug 24, 2007
Re-downloading running. Slower speed now, maybe the file wasn't fully uploaded before...i hope...because i really want to try this official :)
Dirty flash is possible?

kubla

Aug 24, 2007
I don't recommend dirty flash since previous build was based on firelord and subham source and this build was based on mike source.

This could be the reason of "file corrupt"?
I don't want to wipe all and then be in the same condition :)

Edit:
No way. Downloaded again. Now, when i try to copy the file in the phone's memory, it says it has been disconnected and i can't copy the zip file, but i can copy avery other kind of file :(

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Fi68.tinypic.com%2F2dl0v8h.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Resurrection Remix Oreo

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM, slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.
    Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Special thanks to, the LineageOS team, OMNI team, SLIMROMS and of course to all the supporters.

Download
    Rom
    Unofficial Rom
    Gapps
    Magisk
    TWRP 3.2.2 (Los treble enabled)
    TWRP for F2FS

TWRP 3.2.1. (Treble enabled revocery by codeelixir - try this in case with formatting problems)
    Changelog

Source
    ResurrectionRemix
    Kernel

XDA: DevDB Information
    Rom Resurrection Remix 6.2.1, ROM for the Lenovo P2
    ResurrectionRemix telegram channel

Contributors
    Fullbustah, mikeioannina, highwaystar_ru

Consider donation to support development
    Donate via PayPal to mikeioannina

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information

Created 2018-08-08
    Last Updated 2019-03-06​
    Coming from other roms:
    1. Download all needed files (Rom, gapps, magisk ..) to your int/ext storage
    2. Reboot into recovery
    3. In case you don't have treble enabled recovery, flash it now and reboot again into recovery
    4. Wipe /system, /data, /cache, (/vendor if using twrp by codeelixir)
    5. Flash Rom, gapps, magisk 16.7 (optional)
    6. Reboot into system

Updating rom:
    1. Download rom
    2. Reboot into recovery
    3. Flash rom
    4. Reboot

If you run into some trouble with flashing that can't be resolved with clean flash, install twrp by codeelixir, format your /data and clean flash rom again.

If you feel battery drain try this.
    New build is up, which will be probably last oreo build as RR-team ended work on oreo.
    Changes:
    • Latest RR source
    • September security patch
    • Kernel upstream

Edit: uploaded new file 6.2.0, but nothing has changed apart from number so no need to flash another zip.
    New build's up soon.
    Changelog:
    • adreno idler by arter97
    • queue work on system_power_efficient_wq
    • default TCP westwood
    • add dynamic fsync (disabled by default)
    So after few months I'm discontinuing RR oreo, you don't have to worry about builds as they are on AFH. BTW I freed about 300G of storage after deleting rr repository. Thank you all for you appreciations, testing, suggestions and patience. Even though I wasn't able to fix many issues I've learnt quite a lot of things. :)