Aug 12, 2010
Va Beach
Code:
[COLOR="Purple"]#include <std_disclaimer.h>[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Navy"]/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */[/COLOR]

Installation:
If you are on stock OS, you need a custom recovery first. You can get the recommended TWRP recovery in the official installation instructions link below.
If you are coming from stock or other ROMs, you need to make a factory reset.
As always, make sure to backup before installing this ROM.

More detailed instructions at:
Install LineageOS on bacon

Official Download link:
LineageOS Downloads

Recommended Google Apps package:
Open GApps (choose the variant you want)

Changelog:
Changes for bacon

Bug reports:
How to submit a bug report
LineageOS JIRA

Donate to support development:
Donate via PayPal to jrior001
Donate via PayPal to LineageOS

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS, ROM for the OnePlus One

Contributors
jrior001, jrior001, mikeioannina
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2018-09-16
Last Updated 2018-09-15

phoenix8831

Jun 9, 2017
Fast Charging

there is only one issue that prevent me from using this rom and definitely it is fast charging. Plus charging from powerbank seems not stable as it keep disconnected. tested on latest 17/9 build with clean installation. Sory idk how to do logcat. Other than that this rom pretty stable. The only thing i wish i can do with official rom is to underclock cpu for better battery performance just like Sultan's rom.

speakxj7

Nov 14, 2011
boston
there is only one issue that prevent me from using this rom and definitely it is fast charging. Plus charging from powerbank seems not stable as it keep disconnected. tested on latest 17/9 build with clean installation. Sory idk how to do logcat. Other than that this rom pretty stable. The only thing i wish i can do with official rom is to underclock cpu for better battery performance just like Sultan's rom.

can confirm, rolling back the kernel restores fast charging. easiest way to do that is to grab the franco kernel r56. unfortunately, he downstreams from LOS, and his latest (r57) has now reportedly picked up the same issue.

before that, was stuck at .5A @ 5V charging (via in line meter) - thought my charge port was dying! didn't put it together right away that it could be from my recent 14 -> 15 (full wipe) upgrade.

giocchi27

Apr 9, 2015
I attached a file, it is 8.20.13.21.arm

I don't find any adjust where use facial unlock. If there is any, could you show me how to use it?

I've been looking for it into security options and I didn't find it...

Thanks
View attachment 4605146

Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk
when I try to set facial unlock the application "Trusted Face" stops to work at configuration step
I have the nano configuration and some nightlies ago worked

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

I've just installed nano over my current version and face unlock doesn't appear :(

Should I reflash the last nightly?

Thanks
Did you go on Settings ->Security->Smart Lock?

kas_27_es

Sep 18, 2007
when I try to set facial unlock the application "Trusted Face" stops to work at configuration step
I have the nano configuration and some nightlies ago worked

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Did you go on Settings ->Security->Smart Lock?
Yes I went... But there's no option. On 14 I used to use face lock a lot...

kakawait

Aug 26, 2018
I supposed it... So, I've done that this morning with no results [emoji26]

I don't use root an I didn't need it before.

Thanks

I have the same issue but not only on Lineage 15.1.

I tried (all Oreo 8.1 version) Aosp extended, Carbon, CandyOS, RR... All, including Lineage, missing trusted face on smart unlock.

I tried with Gapps Nano and Aroma but no fixe.

Multitime flash...

If you find solution, i would like to know because I tested everything.

PS: Never lock my phone on Nougat so I can't say if it worked before

fede_79

Apr 21, 2011
Treviso
I've a problem with G Play Muzic that when connecting on my two car Bluetooth crash all the phone. Force restarting long pressing power button is the only solution to make all work again. AudioFX is already disabled. Very annoying on LOS 14.1 never had any problems. This happens randomly. Sometimes no problems for some days and then again crash.

Inviato dal mio OnePlus One utilizzando Tapatalk

kas_27_es

Sep 18, 2007
I have the same issue but not only on Lineage 15.1.

I tried (all Oreo 8.1 version) Aosp extended, Carbon, CandyOS, RR... All, including Lineage, missing trusted face on smart unlock.

I tried with Gapps Nano and Aroma but no fixe.

Multitime flash...

If you find solution, i would like to know because I tested everything.

PS: Never lock my phone on Nougat so I can't say if it worked before
I think it's a general issue on 15... So we have to wait...

I used it on 14 and it worked perfectly.

Of course, if I find a solution I'll tell all of you [emoji4]

kakawait

Aug 26, 2018
I think it's a general issue on 15... So we have to wait...

I used it on 14 and it worked perfectly.

Of course, if I find a solution I'll tell all of you [emoji4]

I'm not totally sure, because reading other rom threads. Most of users were able to activate the option (I mean sometime face unlock does not work due to bug, but option exists). In our case the option does not exist and I only saw few people getting that error. So I can't really understand, I'm asking myself if is not related to hardward or something else.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    [COLOR="Purple"]#include <std_disclaimer.h>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Navy"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/COLOR]

Installation:
    If you are on stock OS, you need a custom recovery first. You can get the recommended TWRP recovery in the official installation instructions link below.
    If you are coming from stock or other ROMs, you need to make a factory reset.
    As always, make sure to backup before installing this ROM.

More detailed instructions at:
    Install LineageOS on bacon

Official Download link:
    LineageOS Downloads

Recommended Google Apps package:
    Open GApps (choose the variant you want)

Changelog:
    Changes for bacon

Bug reports:
    How to submit a bug report
    LineageOS JIRA

Donate to support development:
    Donate via PayPal to jrior001
    Donate via PayPal to LineageOS

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the OnePlus One

Contributors
    jrior001, jrior001, mikeioannina
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2018-09-16
    Last Updated 2018-09-15
    As you guys have seen the first lineage 16.0 builds are rolling out. I'll get a new thread up this weekend to split this discussion off.

To answer a few questions I've seen so far:

Data wipe is not required, only wipe system.
    Upgrade cases have been thoroughly tested on bacon specifically so were pretty confident you should not have issues with this.

Lineage addon su flashables are coming, hopefully before the weekend is over.

Issue with play store and our device fingerprint persists in 16.0 as well. I'm not sure what's going on with this. Oneplus may have abandoned their license(it's quite expensive to keep for a 5+? Yr old device) for this device or something and el goog is now blacklisting it. Unfortunately that leaves users with spoofing and magisk hax or using alternative app sources like f-droid or apkmirror.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk
    Re: charging issues.

A change was made a few weeks back to try to fix issues some folks had specifically with the OnePlus factory chargers. Apparently there's some slight variations to the factory chargers or board hardware, they are not all created equal.

While that change fixed that issue, it appears to have created some issues with non-factory chargers in the process. In the next few days I'll get some test kernels up for you guys to check out and see if we can narrow down something that works for every charger.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
    @jrior001 and all the others who are interested, this is my opinion & experience about the charging issues.
    I've always used two chargers to charge my OPO: Oneplus's official one and a third-party Amazon Basics charger (5 V, 2200 mAh). When using LineageOS 14.1 (both official and unofficial builds by Sultanxda), I've never faced any problem. I could use both chargers and they all worked flawlessly. On Sultan's builds, SOFT_AICL_VOL was set to 4390; I don't know what it was set to on official nightlies. After moving to LineageOS 15.1 I started experiencing charging hiccoughs when using the third-party charger. The charging process was intermittent, and the screen kept turning on and off very frequently, as though the charger was being plugged and unplugged every few seconds. This happened only when using the third-party charger, and at the time I was experiencing this problem, SOFT_AICL_VOL was set to 4555 (setting it to 4390 had no effect). For me, the best solution was to roll back to the old charging drivers used in LineageOS 14.1, as you pointed out in this commit: https://review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/android_kernel_oppo_msm8974/+/231000
    I've picked that commit in my custom kernel and set SOFT_AICL_VOL to 4390, and now I can use both chargers as on LineageOS 14.1. I haven't followed this thread continuously and I don't know why that change was abandoned, but anyway, in my case it was the only fix to the problem.
    I hope my experience can help or be useful to better understand what's going on.
    Thank you for your work!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone